• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL Preseason and Regular Season thread!

As usual KC sucks during pre-season. I look forward to another 9-7 season, barely making the playoffs and then getting waxed in the wildcard game. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

There's no way I see Dallas going 4-0 against the Skins and the Giants. I highly doubt the likelihood of a wildcard. I think that the South has two teams and the North could be argued to have 1 to 3 teams that are more likely to manage a wild card birth than Dallas. Unless you buy into the "OMG Dallas has superbowl talent and this is their year!" hype that happens by the sports media every year since 1996

I predict they sweep one team (the one with Grossman/Beck), and split with the others.

So a am guessing a 4-2 division record, add in they get to play SF, Buff, Detroit, Seattle, Miami, and St Louis. They do not have as difficult schedule as they had in previous years (on paper)

Redskins beat Steelers

Steelers beat Eagles

Therefore Redskins = Dream Team?

I Can Haz Preseason Hype!?

Yeah, no. We still have the "young" 30 year old stormin' mormon or the Sex Canon ready to unlease the Dragon as our two quarterback options.

**** it, I'm going long.

:rofl :rofl

Redskins beat Steelers

Steelers beat Eagles

Therefore Redskins = Dream Team?

I Can Haz Preseason Hype!?

Yeah, no. We still have the "young" 30 year old stormin' mormon or the Sex Canon ready to unlease the Dragon as our two quarterback options.

**** it, I'm going long.

:lamo:lamo:lamo

"Is that Berrian? I think he’s triple-covered. You know what? **** it. I’m throwing it downfield.

Yeah, I see Jones open on the flank. But **** that. Dumpoff passes are for faggots. I’m ****ing Sexy Rexy Grossman. I can get that ball in there. And, even if I can’t, I bet I’ll be able to pull it off the next go round. I like throwing the ball long. It makes my dick hard.

What’s that? I should throw a quick slant? **** that. That’s gay. Button hook? Gay. Flare out? Gay. Screen pass? Kevin Spacey gay. This is ****ing football. You can’t just expect wins to come to you. You can’t massage that ****. You gotta grab that game by the throat and rape the ever-loving **** out of it. You think a 5-yard out is gonna win you a game? You’re a *****. This ain’t John Shoop running this offense. Sexy Rexy’s got the arm. The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon.

Okay, I’m throwing it. Nice. Look how far it went. I look good. I bet I made that Pats cheerleader wet her panties with that throw. She ****ing wants me. I bet she likes it over a stair railing. I can hit that with 100% accuracy, my dear. Mmmmmm. I am delicious.

Oh ****. Looks like Samuel caught it. Again. Oh well. It still felt ****ing great to throw that ****. Tell me that wasn’t one of the prettiest passes you ever saw. You know what? Not only am I gonna throw it long the next time we hit the field. I’m gonna throw it even longer. Harder. You see that kid in wheelchair sitting in the end zone bleachers? I’m gonna nail him right between the ****ing eyes with a Sexy Rexy fastball. Why? Because I can.

This is Rex Grossman we’re talking about here. We’re talking 210 lbs. of twisted steel and sex appeal. I’m not just a gunslinger. I’m a cumslinger. Throwing that ball long tells all the Rexettes that I am ****ing out there. On the edge. Where I gotta be. The ladies love the danger. The unpredictability. Oh, maybe I’ll tease them with a pretty touch pass every now and again. But then I’m gonna go right back to pumping that ball out for all it’s worth. It tells them I throw like I ****. That’s how we do things in the sexy business.

Tell me you’re not turned on right now. I am."

F–k It. I’m Throwing It Downfield. | Kissing Suzy Kolber

Actually, it looks like you'll go 18-1.

It just looks like you'll print t-shirts that say you went 19-0

Speaking of shirts...there is a 2nd or 3rd string receiver on the 'boys named Tyson Poots. Hoping he gets play time so I can make a shirt that says:

(front)
Who Poots?

(back)
Tyson Poots

Speaking of shirts...there is a 2nd or 3rd string receiver on the 'boys named Tyson Poots. Hoping he gets play time so I can make a shirt that says:

(front)
Who Poots?

(back)
Tyson Poots

funny-football-jersey-names-dingle-berry.jpg

how about these guys?

Actually, it looks like you'll go 18-1.

It just looks like you'll print t-shirts that say you went 19-0

I would be fine with 18-1 as long as that one loss wasn't in the Super Bowl.

Oh Al Davis, thank you for continuing to remind me that no matter how bad Dan Snyder is it can always get worse.

Oh Al Davis, thank you for continuing to remind me that no matter how bad Dan Snyder is it can always get worse.

So you mean you didn't want him to come be a QB at Washington?

Am I the only one annoyed by the whole "once the helmet is off the play is dead" garbage? I know it's to prevent head injuries but concussions are going to happen anyway. Headshots are (usually) freak accidents and its realitivly rare to see a head shot come when a helmet get's yanked off.

Oh season is over. We lost to the Lions. 0-16 here we come.

Texans really looking sharp right now. I forsee a Colt ass whuppin on the 11th.

Well I guess the Eagles see Vick as the future.

Well I guess the Eagles see Vick as the future.

If he keeps playing like he did last year, it was a good signing. Andy Reid is apparently a genius at getting the best production out of running quarterbacks. Which is why I think the Vince young signing was a pretty smart one for the Eagles. If anyone can make VY into a top shelf quarterback, it's Reid.

They just made a really big move off of one season for him. It just sort of surprised me.

HA~! Houston's Offensive will be dominate again, and this year, instead of a push over D with no backfield, we have filled the holes. Watch Houston take the AFC South title this year. Maybe Indy can pull off the Wild Card as a consolation prize.

wanna bet? a 10 buck donation?

I predict the Chicago Bears will be super bowl champs this year!

Miami Dolphins look real good....Real Real Good!!!

Glad to see the Cowboys still cannot win a game in their new home stadium. I guess it's everyone of their opponants new stadium.

This right here is funny. Your Oline has had no noticble improvements.

That's not true. They are noticeably better at run blocking. Despite media reports, letting Kruetz go was a good move. He was done.

I still don't think there's much chance of the Bears are winning the Superbowl, though. But the line is better than last year. Not much better, but a little.

Back
Top Bottom