• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL Preseason and Regular Season thread!

Who'd have thunk the Giants would've made it to the SB? Congrats to your Giants fans out there!

Who'd have thunk the Giants would've made it to the SB? Congrats to your Giants fans out there!
Wasnt it just a few months ago and the coach was on the chopping block? Man...two muffed special teams play...that poor bastadge...

That was the difference in the game. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

The play where the ball glanced off his knee - Kyle Williams had no business being anywhere near the ball. I facepalmed when that happened. It was a boneheaded move, gave the Giants a short field and their only score of the 2nd quarter. Every other team New York got the ball the Niners D played awesome.

Last edited:
The play where the ball glanced off his knee - Kyle Williams had no business being anywhere near the ball. I facepalmed when that happened.

Me too. I couldn't believe he did that. The Niner D was holding the Giants offense out very well, and that gave them the break they needed.

Me too. I couldn't believe he did that. The Niner D was holding the Giants offense out very well, and that gave them the break they needed.

Yeah, you know what they say...football is a game of inches. Never a truer word spoken.

Saw a tweet......"CBS Sports reports that Kyle Willams has passed away".

LOL.

Time for a bagillion replays of 18-1. Sigh.
You think you have it bad? My buddy is a Bills fan and said the worst thing is to this day they always seem to get in a "This is the __________th anniversary of the 0-4 superbowl run by the Buffalo Bills" sending him into a murderous rage.

The giants making it to the superbowl just frustrates me to no end.

it makes me smile. since i can't cheer for peyton, i'll cheer for eli. although i would cheer just as much for the niners had they made it. i hate new england.

I'm just happy the Packers and saints didn't make it to the superbowl, i'm so sick of the kiss ass fest those two teams and especially their quarterbacks recieve by the sports media, it's just so nauseating.

it makes me smile. since i can't cheer for peyton, i'll cheer for eli. although i would cheer just as much for the niners had they made it. i hate new england.

It makes me sick to my stomach because the Skin's managed to beat them not just once, but TWICE, this year and yet we looked so horrible and are sitting at the bottom of the NFC East. That's the thing that drives me crazy with my team...at times they have signs that should give you hope, but the next week they give you a sign that makes you want to run head first into a brick wall.

It makes me sick to my stomach because the Skin's managed to beat them not just once, but TWICE, this year and yet we looked so horrible and are sitting at the bottom of the NFC East. That's the thing that drives me crazy with my team...at times they have signs that should give you hope, but the next week they give you a sign that makes you want to run head first into a brick wall.

as a broncos fan (yes, i love footbal so much that i follow a few teams) i can tell you that i really though shanahan could make a difference. who knows, may you all can pick up manning?

as a broncos fan (yes, i love footbal so much that i follow a few teams) i can tell you that i really though shanahan could make a difference. who knows, may you all can pick up manning?

Actually, while maybe not showing in record yet I absolutely think Shanahan and Bruce Allen have been making a difference personnel wise and culture wise. I think it'll come in regards to game play and winning wise as well.

Yeah, you know what they say...football is a game of inches. Never a truer word spoken.

'Cept some teams are luckier than others. I swear a million horses are shoeless this morning because they are all up the collective asses of the Giants and Patriots.

Oh, not me. I totally support New England. They will win the Super Bowl without a doubt. :D

Back
Top Bottom