• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL Preseason and Regular Season thread!

That's not true. They are noticeably better at run blocking. Despite media reports, letting Kruetz go was a good move. He was done.

I still don't think there's much chance of the Bears are winning the Superbowl, though. But the line is better than last year. Not much better, but a little.

I saw that they improved, but it still looks like Cutler will be under too much pressure again. It would be hard for a team to make the Super Bowl with an extremely rushed QB.

Mind you the Pats still have the same problem they did last year and with no god damn pass rush.

I saw that they improved, but it still looks like Cutler will be under too much pressure again. It would be hard for a team to make the Super Bowl with an extremely rushed QB.

I agree. Culter will spend more time on his back this year than a $2 whore.

Miami Dolphins look real good....Real Real Good!!!

Glad to see the Cowboys still cannot win a game in their new home stadium. I guess it's everyone of their opponants new stadium.

not sure where to begin on this idiotic post.

1) the game was in Miami, not Dallas.

2) we played our 3rd and 4th string qb - Miami played their 2nd string qb - who has been a starter in this league

3) the 3rd string qb went 21-25 - meaning your secondary and pass rush was bad - really really bad.

4) it is the 4th game - no starters played and 2nd string players were yanked early.

5) Dallas has a winning record in their new stadium

6) opponents, not opponants

2) we played our 3rd and 4th string qb - Miami played their 2nd string qb - who has been a starter in this league

3) the 3rd string qb went 21-25 - meaning your secondary and pass rush was bad - really really bad.

4) it is the 4th game - no starters played and 2nd string players were yanked early.

Sorry, there can be no Cowsboys/Miami/Jets love in this thread. So, say I.

*slow claps*. A-friggin-men.

You aren't allowed here.

why do you want to harm your own thread?

like real life where the highest rated games are always the ones Dallas is involved in, the best threads are the ones cowboys fans are active in.

so sit down, shut up, and maybe you will learn something.

False. The threads that have the most amount of pretend experts are one's in which cowboy fans are active in. Pretend experts = bad

so to state someone is a pretend expert, you are putting yourself out their as an actual expert? based on what exactly?

why do you want to harm your own thread?

like real life where the highest rated games are always the ones Dallas is involved in, the best threads are the ones cowboys fans are active in.

so sit down, shut up, and maybe you will learn something.

See, this is where you learn something. I said that to Tessy because she knows I am joking around with her. We do it all the time. Secondly, the NFL thread that we had last year really didn't have that many Cowboy fans in it and it was awesome. You aren't needed in a thread for it to be active/awesome, regardless of what you may think of your own fans.

See, this is where you learn something. I said that to Tessy because she knows I am joking around with her. We do it all the time. Secondly, the NFL thread that we had last year really didn't have that many Cowboy fans in it and it was awesome. You aren't needed in a thread for it to be active/awesome, regardless of what you may think of your own fans.

So why get all serious now? My reply was just smack in return.

so to state someone is a pretend expert, you are putting yourself out their as an actual expert? based on what exactly?

I do not need to be a football expert to realize that cowboy fans pretend to know what they are talking about when it is obvious they don't.

They tend to be ultra fanboys who only understand the game at a rudimentary level. One does not need to be an expert to realize that much. One only needs a basic understanding of the game.

As far as my own ability at spotting these types of people goes, it's because I'm from Chicago. Bears fans tend to be even worse than Cowboys fans for the most part.

This is because they also tend to be Cubs fans, and nobody is more delusional than a Cubs fan.

I spend all season hearing from fanboys who are pretend experts so I've learned how to spot them.

I do not need to be a football expert to realize that cowboy fans pretend to know what they are talking about when it is obvious they don't.

They tend to be ultra fanboys who only understand the game at a rudimentary level. One does not need to be an expert to realize that much. One only needs a basic understanding of the game.

As far as my own ability at spotting these types of people goes, it's because I'm from Chicago. Bears fans tend to be even worse than Cowboys fans for the most part.

This is because they also tend to be Cubs fans, and nobody is more delusional than a Cubs fan.

I spend all season hearing from fanboys who are pretend experts so I've learned how to spot them.

Am I a pretend expert? Your answer determines whether you live or die because as a New England fan I hold that power being 7 in 10 years.

In actual NFL news, Randy Moss says he may like to resign with New England. If true, move over Eagles, we have a new dream team.

cowboys have more fans then any other team, so it is to be expected that you will encounter ignorant cowboys fans more often then you would any other team.

I have heard all the criticisms. The one I laugh at the most though is the idea that Cowboy fans are just band wagon fans. 1 playoff win in 15 years or so, yet the fan base is supposedly a bunch of fair weather fans? brilliant!

Let the Dallas fans have their little fun. Its entertaining watching them. For all the talk about how delusional Redskins fans are at least our delusions don't extend to the entire national media. Check out ESPN or a Dallas fans statements before a season and you would've thought Tony Romo is a Philip Rivers/Aaron Rodgers/Drew Bree's level, that Dallas was contending for Superbowls almost every year during the stretch where the losers couldn't even win a playoff game, and that the only reason they didn't dominate the league recently is because their OC would never run the ball primarily but they're now going to win the superbowl because that OC is their new Head Coach.

Dallas Fans may not be the largest in football when it comes to being delusional, they just have the misfortune of having their delusions backed up by the sports media.

Prediction, sports casters will lament the “tons of talent” Dallas has as they have yet another mediocre season.

In actual NFL news, Randy Moss says he may like to resign with New England. If true, move over Eagles, we have a new dream team.

So New England becomes a dream team by signing Randy Moss?

So whose the idiot? 2010 Bill Bellichek who figured Moss was of no use to them and got rid of him? Or 2011 Bill Bellichek who would apparently create a "dream team" by signing Randy Moss?

You all should definitely sign him, he'd be a great step towards having a miserable let down at the end of the year like last time. I'm sure the people over in Africa could use some more free t-shirts ;)

In all seriousness though, I think New England has a great shot. Their defense has been getting better and better and I wouldn't be surprised to see that really being the heart of the team more so than the offense in the next year or so. Loved the Ocho pickup

Last edited:
cowboys have more fans then any other team, so it is to be expected that you will encounter ignorant cowboys fans more often then you would any other team.

I have heard all the criticisms. The one I laugh at the most though is the idea that Cowboy fans are just band wagon fans. 1 playoff win in 15 years or so, yet the fan base is supposedly a bunch of fair weather fans? brilliant!

I never said they were bandwagon fans. I said they were relatively ignorant of football. In fact, I actually compared them to Cubs fans. You'll never find more loyal, yet ignorant, fans on the planet.

So New England becomes a dream team by signing Randy Moss?

So whose the idiot? 2010 Bill Bellichek who figured Moss was of no use to them and got rid of him? Or 2011 Bill Bellichek who would apparently create a "dream team" by signing Randy Moss?

You all should definitely sign him, he'd be a great step towards having a miserable let down at the end of the year like last time. I'm sure the people over in Africa could use some more free t-shirts ;)

In all seriousness though, I think New England has a great shot. Their defense has been getting better and better and I wouldn't be surprised to see that really being the heart of the team more so than the offense in the next year or so. Loved the Ocho pickup

Hey, the world ends in New England and if anyone is going to have a dream team it is going to be me damn it.

Back
Top Bottom