• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

weather penis slams through south west

You guys are all sickos, hahahahahahahaha

So, who are you calling obscene, us? Well, I hope you will keep this between us, but considering the rise of those clouds in the skies, that sure looks to be one flacid penis.

It is beginning to rain here...I don't think I'll go out because of the threat from the big red penis

He may want to pull out of the business all together before he has to limp away.

If he wants to make this quick and painless, he should avoid using the back door.

Deadspin has an entire hashtag for #telestratordong

telestratordong - Deadspin

500x_screen_shot_2010-05-07_at_3.09.47_pm.jpg

So when is the rain coming to Mexico?

He's so serious. :giggling:

LOL - he strokes it

Where's Clarence Thomas right now? "I be strokin . . I stroke it to the east, I stroke it to the west. . .

Last edited:
I hope everyone in the storms path will remember to instill some form of protection from the storm. Such a storm could easily knock up an entire house. I hope they all stay safe.

It is all sticky around here after yesterdays rain:2mad:

when tornadoes loom the sky certainly turns a glazed yellow.

I heard it turned greenish.
Never been in a tornado, so I wouldn't know.

I hope everyone in the storms path will remember to instill some form of protection from the storm. Such a storm could easily knock up an entire house. I hope they all stay safe.

Very subtle, I like it :)

The source of the cold air that helped generate the storm

images

I think the attempts at puns have been slowly becoming flaccid over the last few posts or so.

It may be that the previously penetrating prose is nearing the somewhat intangible barrier in the grammar/language/pun knowledge of those in this forum.

*cracks knuckles*

No, really, I just did, IRL.

Hahahaha this is the most hilarious thread I've read in a while on here! Page 1 is pure gold :lol:

Back
Top Bottom