• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pizza crust

TheGirlNextDoor


DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I'd make a poll, but I can't do that from my phone.

Regardless, which kind of pizza crust do you prefer:

Thick (pan)
Stuffed
Hand tossed (medium-ish )
Thin (like cracker thin)

Thick (pan)
Stuffed
Thin (like cracker thin)

Medium to thin with the toppings spread as close to the edge as possible. The portion of crust without any toppings I ususally discard as "pizza bones". ;)

thick is my favorite.

regular can be ok, but you have to :

1. order the pizza
2. refrigerate or freeze it
3. heat oven to 350
4. bake the pizza for five to ten minutes.

doing that makes even ****ty pizza taste good. i have no idea why they don't just do that when they cook it in the first place.

Thick (pan)
Stuffed
Thin (like cracker thin)

I mostly eat thin, but hand tossed is probably my favorite. Dipping the crust into marinara sauce is amazing.

thick is my favorite.

regular can be ok, but you have to :

1. order the pizza
2. refrigerate or freeze it
3. heat oven to 350
4. bake the pizza for five to ten minutes.

doing that makes even ****ty pizza taste good. i have no idea why they don't just do that when they cook it in the first place.

99% of the pizza I eat is oven pizza. I've found cheap brands good enough to compete with restaurant pizza, so why pay so much extra? Tombstone supreme is the best thing ever.

Thin, crunchy.

Reason: You can eat more pizza and savor more toppings. Thick crust makes it much harder to eat more pizza since it's all bread and the calories triple with thick crust.

I like any kind of pizza, but I do prefer crispy crust. Like Tucker, I guess it depends on my mood.

I love all pizza, but thin crust is not ideal to me. I like a thicker crust, preferably pan.

Cheese-stuffed is the best.

I love all pizza, but thin crust is not ideal to me. I like a thicker crust, preferably pan.

Cheese-stuffed is the best.

That stuffed crust pizza from pizza hut is good, and I don't normally like their pizzas. I'll order that and just eat the crust. :D

I like my pizza crust like I like my women....."thick" ;)

Thick (pan)
Stuffed
Thin (like cracker thin)

Thin or Stuffed are my favourite, don't mind hand tossed though. Pizza is delicious anyhow.

i'll eat whatever you order... when the wife is away Lil Caesars works just fine. She likes hand tossed.

Of late we buy grocery store pizza and add more toppings.

The Mom and Pop places everyone raved about in Philly were weak, hate to say it but I like chains and doctoring my own from the grocery store.

It has to be thick and chewy, or thin and crispy like a cracker. Any kind of crust in between is a waste of perfectly good bread, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom