• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pizza crust

depends on the type of pizza and the crust being used. New York style? Thin. Chigago style? We are getting hit by ton of earthquakes right now. 30 plus in the last hour.

Does this post indicate that you order yours with those "special" mushrooms?

Thin and crispy. Sometimes thin and not-so-crispy. Either way, thin crust is where it's at.

Thin and crispy. Sometimes thin and not-so-crispy. Either way, thin crust is where it's at.

I agree with you about that. That is one of the reasons I stopped going to Pizzas Hut--they had all those crazy thick stuffed crusts that I hated and were all doughy on the inside. I like thin crust with some olive oil added.

I like all kinds of pizzas as long as they're well made.

Except for stuffed. That's not pizza. That's a calzone

Are you blaming Chicago pizza for Kiwi-quakes?

I blame Chicago for their murder rate and that I eat too much of that great pizza and I blame New York for everything else...

Does this post indicate that you order yours with those "special" mushrooms?

Not in the last twenty years I haven't... back then though? Can't remember much of the late 90's so perhaps.

I'd make a poll, but I can't do that from my phone.

Regardless, which kind of pizza crust do you prefer:

Thick (pan)
Stuffed
Hand tossed (medium-ish )
Thin (like cracker thin)

Any and all the above at various times depending on my mood.

Thin and flaky-crispy. Bread's always filled me up too much, and I want to enjoy all the "everything on it."

I'd make a poll, but I can't do that from my phone.

Regardless, which kind of pizza crust do you prefer:

Thick (pan)
Stuffed
Hand tossed (medium-ish )
Thin (like cracker thin)

I like it all... It really depends on the pizza joint.... I personally like stuffed deep dish...

I'm not too picky however; I'm Italian, I'm from Chicago and I like to make pizza.... I use beer in my dough and for my sauce I like fresh chunky tomatoes to start off with as a base.

Deep Dish!

The problem with deep dish is that people all around the country thing 'Unos Chicago Grill' is a good example of deep dish pizza.

Its not.

The guy who owns the real Unos licensed out the restaurant name, but not the pizza recipie. And whoever designed the pizza made it taste nothing like real deep dish...

Back
Top Bottom