• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Men Fake Orgasms HOW Often? And More From The AskMen.com 2012 Survey

I went to a clinic the day after. I didn't go into shock or have any sort of breathing issues, so I didn't realize it was an allergic reaction. I thought maybe the guy had torn something (which is really, really funny considering he was hung like a peanut). The doctor was like, "oh, no. This isn't a tear. You're having an allergic reaction."

Originally thought it was the latex, but since I've had contact with latex via other medical procedures we ruled that out and determined it was the lubricant.

Wow... I can't imagine what that felt like, and I guess the reaction wasn't that severe. Did you just have to take some benedryl?

my god ,at least they shouldn fake in bed..

I have faked it quite a few times but never on round one?

It has usually been round 3 or more and I realize it isnt going to happen or she cant go anymore so I have faked, dont really know why, dont think the girl would care in most cases since she already came a couple times and I had too :shrug: In a couple cases the girl didnt want to stop eventhough she hurt she wanted me to finish.

I cant ever imagine faking it on the first one though, dont think that would happen

WTH 26% of men say they FAKE an orgasm everytime....I have never had to fake an orgasim...ive misqued like all men have but I didnt fake it...I just said oops better luck next time lol
I've faked it a few times when I just wanted to go to sleep and not hurt her feelings. But certainly not everytime or even 1% of the time.

Sometimes you have to realize that sometimes you can rut all night long and you're still not going to get off no matter how long and vigorously you hump.

I see a lot of people talking about not wanting to hurt her feelings and I can imagine a lot of women are doing the same. Fake it so the guy will then go ahead and get off... THIS may sound odd, but I would rather my wife just tell me its not going to happen. And, she does. it doesn't bother me. Sometimes it just doesn't happen. We have good open communication and if my body isn't cooperating, I let her know too. Thankfully it doesn't happen too often for either of us, but for whatever the reasons (stress, tired, sick etc etc) or just random cutoff. I think its better to know.

I don't see how the woman wouldn't know, unless he used a condom. I mean cum on!!!

I faked one just ten minutes ago, but unfortunately nobody was here to congratulate me on the convincing nature of my acting.

WTH 26% of men say they FAKE an orgasm everytime....I have never had to fake an orgasim...ive misqued like all men have but I didnt fake it...I just said oops better luck next time lol

Faking it has been a topic for public discussion at least since Meg Ryan performed an orgasm at Katz's Deli in Nora Ephron's "When Harry Met Sally," and probably long before. But men pretending to climax? According to a recent survey, that's happening too, far more often than you might think.

The 2012 AskMen and AskWomen surveys, conducted by the men's lifestyle website AskMen.com and women's lifestyle site TresSugar respectively, revealed how many men are pretending to climax. In the survey, which polled 49,000 men and 1,000 women, according to a rep for AskMen.com, 54 percent of female respondents reported faking an orgasm, and 26 percent said they fake it every time they have sex

I tried to fake it one time. once. She started laughing hysterically and asked how in the hell did I think I was going to be able to get away with it? I told her I didn't know but I was so tired I was willing to try it. She said it was okay and we finished later on.....but I never tried to fake it again.

ChrisL said:
I don't see how the woman wouldn't know, unless he used a condom. I mean cum on!!!

When most women are in bed, it's all about them. Whether the dude is enjoying himself or not is white noise. It'd be too much of an ego shot to know they weren't feelin' it.

Of course, men are the same way. You'll know I'm happy when it's running down your cheek.

Wow... I can't imagine what that felt like, and I guess the reaction wasn't that severe. Did you just have to take some benedryl?

They gave me a shot and some cream to use and advised me to seek out non-lubricated condoms in the future.

For a shot of some cream, they gave you a shot and some cream. Ironic.

When most women are in bed, it's all about them. Whether the dude is enjoying himself or not is white noise. It'd be too much of an ego shot to know they weren't feelin' it.

Of course, men are the same way. You'll know I'm happy when it's running down your cheek.

LOL! That's so naughty!

I've done it. If they ask, all you gotta do is say that you took care of yourself earlier. If you can fool another guy then I'm sure you can fool women.

Wow, I'm a bit surprised it's so high. I knew guys did that from time to time, but I didn't realize how much.

I don't THINK that's ever happened to me. I always check the condom personally, and I have always used condoms up to this point, so it would be sort of difficult to get it past me. But I have had a guy tell me he just can't get there a couple times.

I don't fake it either. Figuring someone's body out takes time, some of us are more difficult than others, and sometimes even if everything's right, the body just isn't in the mood. It's not a machine, and it's not going to behave the same way every time, or with every person.

Wow, I'm a bit surprised it's so high. I knew guys did that from time to time, but I didn't realize how much.

I don't THINK that's ever happened to me. I always check the condom personally, and I have always used condoms up to this point, so it would be sort of difficult to get it past me. But I have had a guy tell me he just can't get there a couple times.

I don't fake it either. Figuring someone's body out takes time, some of us are more difficult than others, and sometimes even if everything's right, the body just isn't in the mood. It's not a machine, and it's not going to behave the same way every time, or with every person.

You check the condom? Why? Do you keep a journal of semen amounts and consistencies?

LOL - yes, there you go.

I'm having a difficult time imagining any guy who just can't get off - and then not admitting it.

I thought being hung up was a chick-only thing? Maybe occasionally a male thing but not very often. . . a few times my husband's had trouble and *if* I can't make magic happen somehow we'll just go for it later.

I'm glad he doesn't lie to me.

Um, maybe it's just me, but yeah. :lol:

You don't even look before he takes it off? Really?

That seems weird to me. Tears can't always be felt during sex, and sometimes they're small enough to not completely break the condom open, so you'd need to look to notice.

Maybe I'm just crazy, but if my contraceptive is right in front of me and all I have to do to know if it worked this time is look at it, I don't know why on earth I wouldn't.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom