• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Men Fake Orgasms HOW Often? And More From The AskMen.com 2012 Survey

lpast

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
WTH 26% of men say they FAKE an orgasm everytime....I have never had to fake an orgasim...ive misqued like all men have but I didnt fake it...I just said oops better luck next time lol

Faking it has been a topic for public discussion at least since Meg Ryan performed an orgasm at Katz's Deli in Nora Ephron's "When Harry Met Sally," and probably long before. But men pretending to climax? According to a recent survey, that's happening too, far more often than you might think.

The 2012 AskMen and AskWomen surveys, conducted by the men's lifestyle website AskMen.com and women's lifestyle site TresSugar respectively, revealed how many men are pretending to climax. In the survey, which polled 49,000 men and 1,000 women, according to a rep for AskMen.com, 54 percent of female respondents reported faking an orgasm, and 26 percent said they fake it every time they have sex

I didn't even know that was physically possible. Apparently some men have superpowers that allow them to hold it in somehow.

I've done it. To make a long story short, she had already come and was getting tired and sore, whereas something kept distracting me and it just wasn't happening too soon.... so to spare her feelings (and spare her from phlebitis in a sensitive spot) I pretended to come. She either didn't notice the lack of physical evidence... or maybe just pretended not to.

It's happened one or two other times. I like to make it last and sometimes my mate just can't go on that long.

If you need to fake it, you're doin' it too damn fast.

Dr. Pepper says so.

My brother told me that one time he and his (now ex) wife were going strong, but neither could get there. He thought about faking it, but she hadn't come so he stuck it out and kept on going. Finally she asked him what was wrong. He said, "I can't think of anybody either." :lamo

I suppose it wouldn't be that hard (hehe), especially if the man is wearing a condom.

WTH 26% of men say they FAKE an orgasm everytime....I have never had to fake an orgasim...ive misqued like all men have but I didnt fake it...I just said oops better luck next time lol

Faking it has been a topic for public discussion at least since Meg Ryan performed an orgasm at Katz's Deli in Nora Ephron's "When Harry Met Sally," and probably long before. But men pretending to climax? According to a recent survey, that's happening too, far more often than you might think.

The 2012 AskMen and AskWomen surveys, conducted by the men's lifestyle website AskMen.com and women's lifestyle site TresSugar respectively, revealed how many men are pretending to climax. In the survey, which polled 49,000 men and 1,000 women, according to a rep for AskMen.com, 54 percent of female respondents reported faking an orgasm, and 26 percent said they fake it every time they have sex

I'd say a man might fake an orgasm when he realizes he can't keep it up. Like maybe in the middle of having sex, maybe he flashes to thoughts of his grandmother. In tights.

I've done it a few times. It works best with a condom because there's no "evidence" left behind.

I've done it when I just couldn't wrap it up and got bored.

I've never done this and prefer my significant other do the same. I'd say having your partner tell you their "just not feeling it tonight" is no more awkard than finding out they faked it.

All men have instances where their mind wanders they get distracted and I always called it "skipping" when your building passion and you get distracted by a noise or anything and the passion diminishs but the ability is still quite able...so you keep on keepin on...but to outright fake...I never did I just told the truth about it....

My friend told me her boyfriend cannot produce much seamen. If they have sex one day, he can get it up the day after or a few hours later, but he doesn't ejaculate. He just says he cannot because he had sex recently and already ejaculated. 24 hours later... he can't produce anymore seamen or ejaculate, but he can have sex??

Is that normal for many males??? I have never heard of that, and I told her that too...

I have never heard of that either.

My friend told me her boyfriend cannot produce much seamen. If they have sex one day, he can get it up the day after or a few hours later, but he doesn't ejaculate. He just says he cannot because he had sex recently and already ejaculated. 24 hours later... he can't produce anymore seamen or ejaculate, but he can have sex??

Is that normal for many males??? I have never heard of that, and I told her that too...

It happens.

Dry orgasms

I suppose it wouldn't be that hard (hehe), especially if the man is wearing a condom.

The condom was likely the culprit. I hate those damned things. Not that I need them now, being married and fixed.

Go on, be honest, you're on the Internet we won't laugh at your boyfriend :lol:

Paul

Go on, be honest, you're on the Internet we won't laugh at your boyfriend :lol:

Paul

I dated him for a little bit, but I never had sex with him. My actual boyfriend doesn't have a problem with seamen production, but he sometimes finishes too fast. I think it's normal if males have a period of no sex for a while, but he is fine with a second time... but one time he refused and said he was too tired. I was mad at him, but feel asleep within two minutes after saying he was too tired. I am still mad about it.

Hmm - no - I don't think my husband's ever had to. I'll give a full service session to keep it from being necessary if he's having difficulties. . . I have multiples so it's the least I can do on occasion to even the score.

If regular old sex doesn't cut it then quit the regular old sex :shrug:

I've probably done it probably twice in my life. Nowadays I am married and I don't think I would ever lie to my wife about something like that.

The only time I ever fake an orgasm is when I hear this:

Dah-duh-dah. Dah-duh-dah.

The condom was likely the culprit. I hate those damned things. Not that I need them now, being married and fixed.

I'm allergic to the lubricant on most condoms. Nothing gets you quite like feeling as though you're being filled with thousands of angry fire ants.

That has happened to me. I can get it going again pretty quick, but not to ejaculation. Typically as men get older it takes longer to do both. Some are able to do it more often then others and some guys age quicker in that regard then others. Women are the same, sorta. Some can multi orgasm several times and others have a hard time just to get one.

I've never faked it. I might have faked how much I liked it, or the girl... mostly the girl lol, but never faked ejaculating.

I'm allergic to the lubricant on most condoms. Nothing gets you quite like feeling as though you're being filled with thousands of angry fire ants.

Did you have to go to the ER the first time you tried using one?

Did you have to go to the ER the first time you tried using one?

I went to a clinic the day after. I didn't go into shock or have any sort of breathing issues, so I didn't realize it was an allergic reaction. I thought maybe the guy had torn something (which is really, really funny considering he was hung like a peanut). The doctor was like, "oh, no. This isn't a tear. You're having an allergic reaction."

Originally thought it was the latex, but since I've had contact with latex via other medical procedures we ruled that out and determined it was the lubricant.

Back
Top Bottom