• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Men Fake Orgasms HOW Often? And More From The AskMen.com 2012 Survey

My friend told me her boyfriend cannot produce much seamen. If they have sex one day, he can get it up the day after or a few hours later, but he doesn't ejaculate. He just says he cannot because he had sex recently and already ejaculated. 24 hours later... he can't produce anymore seamen or ejaculate, but he can have sex??

Is that normal for many males??? I have never heard of that, and I told her that too...

It takes alot more than once. I know when I was 13 to 15 I yanked it so much that I often had orgasms with no semen. I thought it was the coolest thing ever because there was no cleanup, lol. I had to do it alot more, and I mean alot more, than once in 24 hours.

EDIT: Oh, And I don't get the whole faking thing. I've had to stop because my wife was sore before I was there and didn't want to hurt her, but I just stop. It doesn't hurt her feelings as far as I can tell, and it doesn't hurt my feelings if she can't get there. Judging based off of all the complaints from guys around the office, after two years of marriage, the number of times you have sex a week really drops off alot, and I figure we are doing something right if we do it as often as we do.

Last edited:
Aunt Spiker said:
LOL - yes, there you go.

I'm having a difficult time imagining any guy who just can't get off - and then not admitting it.

I thought being hung up was a chick-only thing? Maybe occasionally a male thing but not very often. . . a few times my husband's had trouble and *if* I can't make magic happen somehow we'll just go for it later.

I'm glad he doesn't lie to me.

I think it may be "chick only" for several reasons, but faking isn't exclusive to women. I've faked it. Sometimes I had a hard day when she was in the mood. Sometimes I'm tired. Sometimes there's a game about to come on. It's very, very rare that I'm just gonna say no if the woman shows an interest to get busy. There's enjoyment in giving pleasure just as there is in receiving it. Of course, I may be going through the motions and thinking in my head about what I have to do at work tomorrow.

lizzie said:
Hehe- that's not naughty- that's just the Gip. Hang around long enough and you'll appreciate him for the gem that he is.

If she stays long enough, she'll learn my name.

It takes alot more than once. I know when I was 13 to 15 I yanked it so much that I often had orgasms with no semen. I thought it was the coolest thing ever because there was no cleanup, lol. I had to do it alot more, and I mean alot more, than once in 24 hours.

EDIT: Oh, And I don't get the whole faking thing. I've had to stop because my wife was sore before I was there and didn't want to hurt her, but I just stop. It doesn't hurt her feelings as far as I can tell, and it doesn't hurt my feelings if she can't get there. Judging based off of all the complaints from guys around the office, after two years of marriage, the number of times you have sex a week really drops off alot, and I figure we are doing something right if we do it as often as we do.

Wow, you must have masturbated a lot... haha. Yeah, going once and then not producing seamen seems more strange but I am not really concerned. Maybe he is having an organism, maybe not... but I was just wondering if it's normal, and it doesn't seem to not exactly be normal but I doubt it means something is seriously wrong either.

You don't even look before he takes it off? Really?

That seems weird to me. Tears can't always be felt during sex, and sometimes they're small enough to not completely break the condom open, so you'd need to look to notice.

Maybe I'm just crazy, but if my contraceptive is right in front of me and all I have to do to know if it worked this time is look at it, I don't know why on earth I wouldn't.

I think it's normal...

What else would I check it for, leprechauns? :lol:

Is it really that weird to check the condom?

No, of course not - it just seems so "matter of fact."

I don't want to turn this into an abortion thread but if the condom is torn we (not you and me) are then into the situation of "then what?" The guy has currently lost all right to do anything once it's torn and you can pretty much guarantee all thoughts of the sex and love/affection that had just been shared evaporates out the window pretty fast.

I don't want to turn this into an abortion thread but if the condom is torn we (not you and me) are then into the situation of "then what?" The guy has currently lost all right to do anything once it's torn and you can pretty much guarantee all thoughts of the sex and love/affection that had just been shared evaporates out the window pretty fast.

Then what? Plan B... best if taken within 24 hours. The sooner the better they say.

Maybe so, but I'd rather do that then just be clueless. That only makes things worse in the long run. The condom's got to be dealt with either way, so it only takes an extra 2 seconds for me to give it a look. And if you're doing it right, breakage should only happen if you get a faulty condom, so it's not like you should be having that "oh no" moment on a regular basis.

You're right, the man is in a very unenviable position, which is why I always have that conversation with my partners before we ever have sex. He deserves to know what I'd do, and I deserve support from my partner in doing it. He can decide at that point whether he accepts that or not. If not, he doesn't have to have sex with me.

I think it may be "chick only" for several reasons, but faking isn't exclusive to women. I've faked it. Sometimes I had a hard day when she was in the mood. Sometimes I'm tired. Sometimes there's a game about to come on. It's very, very rare that I'm just gonna say no if the woman shows an interest to get busy. There's enjoyment in giving pleasure just as there is in receiving it. Of course, I may be going through the motions and thinking in my head about what I have to do at work tomorrow.

If she stays long enough, she'll learn my name.

If she stays long enough, you'll have her calling your name. :mrgreen:

-- You're right, the man is in a very unenviable position, which is why I always have that conversation with my partners before we ever have sex. He deserves to know what I'd do, and I deserve support from my partner in doing it. He can decide at that point whether he accepts that or not. If not, he doesn't have to have sex with me.

Perfect attitude, wish there were more people prepared to do what you do.

Then what? Plan B... best if taken within 24 hours. The sooner the better they say.

Well, if they haven't had the conversation Smoke & Mirrors describes above, then what could be your scenario but equally if the female suddenly feels maternal or objects to abortion then there's 18 years of acrimony and child support payment if conception has happened.

Mind you, we're moving away rapidly from the subject of men faking their orgasms.

As far as I know, my boyfriend has never faked it. I don't know how I would feel if he did. I think I might feel like I wasn't good enough or something, LOL! I would feel disappointed if he didn't; that's part of the fun! And I certainly don't want him "pretending" for my sake. If you're not in the mood, then just say so!

Wow, you must have masturbated a lot... haha. Yeah, going once and then not producing seamen seems more strange but I am not really concerned. Maybe he is having an organism, maybe not... but I was just wondering if it's normal, and it doesn't seem to not exactly be normal but I doubt it means something is seriously wrong either.

When i was a young teen and first discovered playboy magazine I would masturbate so much on a single day that it was too sore to touch on the next day. I never counted but I'm sure there were days where I did it 10 times or so.

lizzie said:
If she stays long enough, you'll have her calling your name.

That's a tall order. I don't even have you calling my name...yet.

That's a tall order. I don't even have you calling my name...yet.

There's a good reason for that. I am old enough to be your mother, so if I'm calling your name, it's most likely because you've earned my motherly wrath. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom