• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UK PM: Multiculturalism has failed

In the right hands, all can be beautiful things, but in the hands of scoundrels all have the potential to be poisonous.

Though Islam is funny (as in peculiar) that it was founded by a poisonous scoundrel but later adopted by so many good people. OK, these good people either had to adapt it (Sufis) or just ignore what they don't like, but they try to make the best of a bad default job.

However, nobody on the Liberal-Left actually tells us why we need to be genetically modified into this LibDem-endorsed coffee-coloured rootless sludge. That's nobody's race and would only make us even more of the 'mongrel race' the knockers take orgasmic glee from pestering white people about.

(And Libtards appear to make the accusation that just because the first ever known Brits came from the continent, that means there was no indigenous people and that we're all a mongrel race. That's barmy too because any first people have to come from somewhere, especially when an Ice Age makes a geographically nearby land prohibitively cold. What did they expect them to do? Grow out the ground?)

Last edited:
Though Islam is funny (as in peculiar) that it was founded by a poisonous scoundrel but later adopted by so many good people. OK, these good people either had to adapt it (Sufis) or just ignore what they don't like, but they try to make the best of a bad default job.

However, nobody on the Liberal-Left actually tells us why we need to be genetically modified into this LibDem-endorsed coffee-coloured rootless sludge. That's nobody's race and would only make us even more of the 'mongrel race' the knockers take orgasmic glee from pestering white people about.

What the hell are you even talking about?

Are you saying someone is forcing white people to mate with foreigners?

Doesn't bear thinking about if that's what they'd like to see. With this Establishment there's always a new lunacy. 'Mongrel race', 'no Englishness', whilst at the same time we're told Islam can be just as British as fish and chips. The magazines, television and even school textbooks have more and more illustrations of mixed-race couples, rather over-egging it in my opinion as I see far fewer than displayed. What are the kids supposed to take that as? (And I've been in a mixed-race myself, before anyone starts screaming 'racism'.)

And there's an awful lot of failure whites are blamed for. When black kids do bad at school it's racist teachers but when West Indian kids do well it's despite us. Even our BABIES are racist! When black criminals are jailed it's 'racism', as is when the English flag is flown. Just ask the UAF's Martin Smith on that one.

There's this constant belittling, even in the subtle form of kids not being taught about the huge collection of British people of achievement, whilst teachers aren't backward to lecture about 'social studies', one-way wacism and black slaves - as if we're the only ones to have people who have done anything bad and as if everyone else are our eternal victims. All this noxious denigration of the native to big-up the foreigner isn't visited on any other colour around the world.

Makes you wonder what we're being softened up for. This is way more than about just Immigration and gets deeper into the method of MultiCulturalism.

Last edited:
can live with the latter, we're objectively superior and have an objectively superior culture to American, Israeli, Chinese, Canadian, Polish, German, Botswanan, Indian, Japanese etc cultures.

Steyn never made mention of Chinese or Poles. What he did say was that people have been made to lose a sense of their own worth and roots to say that all cultures are equal.

Oh yeah? Just look at those Muslim countries Steyn spoke about. Or people still living in mud huts. Some people are still behind others.

Multi Culturalism also led to a councillor being sacked after poking fun a Labourite:

Warren Swaine resigns over Twitter row - News - getreading - Reading Post

The shock move is believed to have been prompted by a race row after Cllr Swaine Tweeted comments about mixed race MP Chuka Umunna while Mr Umunna was on BBC's Question Time show.

Cllr Swaine’s Tweet sent on Monday, said: “I am waiting for the Labour guy to claim, ‘Is it because I is black’ as a defence for being a muppet.”

Those morons can't see that Swaine wasn't making a racial taunt but making a nod to the race card. And it would have been splendidly played by the 'tolerance' freaks at the council, peeing themselves that a white man had the temerity to make a joke mentioning race in this day and age.

On one hand "multiculturalism" is about feeling all warm and fluffy about other cultures and on the other hand (4 minutes 45 seconds into the video) he speaks of true multiculturalists as teachers who went and taught natives but knew objectively which culture (that of the grey rainy dingy isle I live on) as being "objectively superior" to everyone else.

I can live with the latter, we're objectively superior and have an objectively superior culture to American, Israeli, Chinese, Canadian, Polish, German, Botswanan, Indian, Japanese etc cultures.

All you b****y dirty unwashed foreigners better start paying me fealty and kneeling on one knee when I post on this forum from now on. :)

I'm not certain Steyn was referring to British culture of the present in his little talk. He was talking more of what's happened to the British culture as a result of multiculturalism.

He adds to those thoughts here.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3622578/The-Celtic-canary-in-the-UKs-coal-mine.html

It was interesting, and with overtones that vibrate today.

"Another UCL study in 2006 offered a different explanation. Anglo Saxons came to dominate the gene pool not through sheer weight of numbers but rather through their imposition of an ‘apartheid-style’ social hierarchy. The native Britons were reduced to second-class status and the Anglo Saxons enjoyed greater ‘reproductive success’; they had more babies, more often and more successfully than the subjugated, downtrodden Brits".

Who's having more babies and who's having more abortions?

Those morons can't see that Swaine wasn't making a racial taunt but making a nod to the race card. And it would have been splendidly played by the 'tolerance' freaks at the council, peeing themselves that a white man had the temerity to make a joke mentioning race in this day and age.

Sounds like a racial taunt to me. Not to you, obviously, 'cos you is colour-blind, in't that right?

I'm no more keen on Islam than I am on Judaism or Christianity. .

Yet, you are quite willing to attack those who point out issues regarding Islam but not the other two, and are quick to add your voice to the chorus of "Islamophobe" should somebody point out the degree to with certain beliefs are prevelent in Islam, with a corresponding outrage lest anybody suggest anrisemitism is at the heart of conspiracy-based canards against Jews.

Your pattern of rhetoric does not follow your claims that you regard them all equally.

On one hand "multiculturalism" is about feeling all warm and fluffy about other cultures and on the other hand (4 minutes 45 seconds into the video) he speaks of true multiculturalists as teachers who went and taught natives but knew objectively which culture (that of the grey rainy dingy isle I live on) as being "objectively superior" to everyone else.

I can live with the latter, we're objectively superior and have an objectively superior culture to American, Israeli, Chinese, Canadian, Polish, German, Botswanan, Indian, Japanese etc cultures.

All you b****y dirty unwashed foreigners better start paying me fealty and kneeling on one knee when I post on this forum from now on. :)

That's a misrepresentation of what Mark Steyn said. I am a man of the West married to a woman of the East. We both know who we are and appreciate each other's culture. We raised our sons with the idea of the melting pot being paramount, not the mixing bowl.

Confucian values were added to the melting pot. In so doing they infused all other elements with their unique qualities, but in the process those values lost their separate identity. This is the process that produces unity.

Multiculturalism as addressed by Merkel, Cameron, Sarkozy and Steyn produces division. Multiculturalism imo produced the All-American Boy Anwar al Awlaki. He is the poster child of multiculturalism.

Yet, you are quite willing to attack those who point out issues regarding Islam but not the other two,
I started this thread back in July last year.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/middle-east/67972-attacks-christians-increasing.html
As far as I'm aware, I haven't started a single thread on the issue of Islamophobia, although I've contributed to other posters' threads on the subject.
and are quick to add your voice to the chorus of "Islamophobe" should somebody point out the degree to with certain beliefs are prevelent in Islam, with a corresponding outrage lest anybody suggest anrisemitism is at the heart of conspiracy-based canards against Jews.

Your pattern of rhetoric does not follow your claims that you regard them all equally.
Examples?

As you are well aware, but too partisan to recognise, my bugbear is with labelling all Muslims Jew-haters, gay-bashers, woman-stoners and latent terrorists simply because of the behaviour of those who pervert their religion. In the same way, I don't label all Christians paranoid queer-bashing, doctor-assassinating maniacs because of the actions of the anti-abortionist and Westboro BC members.

I don't like much of what I've heard of the theology of Islam, I really don't have very much time for the writing of Paul of Tarsus and Leviticus gives me the creeps, but that doesn't mean that I believe that everyone who holds those scriptures dear is out to murder me and steal my land and culture.

So why is anti-white race baiting a real race crime...

Because it's vicious prejudice based on skin colour.

...but when someone points out anti-black taunts they're "morons"?

Because it was truly anti-Labour prejudice, for which too many of their policies justify it. 'I bet this muppet will play the bloody race card next', he could have said using a different arrangement of words to say the exact same thing.

US Army Major Nidal Hasan is also a poster child of multicultural political correctness. Because of the fear of insulting an avowed Islamist Major Hasan had the opportunity to murder 12 US soldiers and one civilian, plus 32 wounded at Ft. Hood, Texas.

Major Hasan was a disciple of the All-American Boy Anwar al Awlaki. The saddest thing about this tragedy is that in the aftermath, General Casey, head of the Army, said that this event shouldn't be allowed to impede "our diversity."

To those who advocate multiculturalism I say that as time passes we who oppose you have more and more evidence with which to damn your views. Each year the evidence mounts.

US Army Major Nidal Hasan is also a poster child of multicultural political correctness.

Major Hasan was a disciple of the All-American Boy Anwar al Awlaki.

You're contradicting yourself again Albert, unless you think AQ is a multiculturalist organisation.

You're contradicting yourself again Albert, unless you think AQ is a multiculturalist organisation.

America is under the spell of multiculturalism. Multiculturalism has made room in America for Islamism.

Was it not your Lord Palmerston who said that "consistency is the hobgobblin of little minds?" :)

-- However, nobody on the Liberal-Left actually tells us why we need to be genetically modified into this LibDem-endorsed coffee-coloured rootless sludge.

WTF? Have you met PUTSCH over on the general political forum yet? I'm sure you'd get along fine if you didn't mention your Polish background,

-- That's nobody's race and would only make us even more of the 'mongrel race' the knockers take orgasmic glee from pestering white people about.

What do you think most humans are if not mongrels?

--(And Libtards appear to make the accusation that just because the first ever known Brits came from the continent, that means there was no indigenous people and that we're all a mongrel race. That's barmy too because any first people have to come from somewhere --

I got news for you, your greater ancestors were black. The first ever Brits still came from somewhere and their ancestors came from somewhere further away too...

-- (And I've been in a mixed-race myself, before anyone starts screaming 'racism'.)

Bet she did though, poor woman.

--And there's an awful lot of failure whites are blamed for. When black kids do bad at school it's racist teachers but when West Indian kids do well it's despite us. Even our BABIES are racist! --

I used to read stuff like this in old National Front leaflets, most other people moved on. Most educated people recognise that aspirational parents have the biggest say in how well their kids do.

Have to say RoP, you've not shown this side of your persona in quite a while.

Have you met PUTSCH over on the general political forum yet?

Bet she did though, poor woman.

I used to read stuff like this in old National Front leaflets

Godwin's Law and ad-homs return. Found the level again have we?

What do you think most humans are if not mongrels?

And I can say that I've heard that from liberal-leftists as justification for mass-scale immigration. Doesn't say much for 'em.

I got news for you, your greater ancestors were black.

I've heard it said by some that all humans orginally came from a spot down the Equator way. But by the time the first permanent settlers came here, they had developed and were more similar to these chappies:

There were THREE types of ancient humans: 30,000-year-old finger fossil is new species | Mail Online

Godwin's Law and ad-homs return. Found the level again have we?

That you repeat trminology that the NF used to post through letterboxes does not mean you can get away with it unchallenged.

-- And I can say that I've heard that from liberal-leftists as justification for mass-scale immigration. Doesn't say much for 'em.

Answer the question or simply say you refuse to, don't dodge - you just make yourself more of a fool.

I've heard it said by some that all humans orginally came from a spot down the Equator way. But by the time the first permanent settlers came here, they had developed --

Developed from what........................ magic mushrooms? elves?

America is under the spell of multiculturalism. Multiculturalism has made room in America for Islamism.

Was it not your Lord Palmerston who said that "consistency is the hobgobblin of little minds?" :)

You play around with the terms multiculturalism and Islamism. I doubt your grasp of the concepts. Was it not your George Carlin who said: "By and large language is a tool for concealing the truth"?

That you repeat trminology that the NF used to post through letterboxes does not mean you can get away with it unchallenged.

And nobody told me why we needed such hardcore demographic and cultural changes to our country yet. And I wouldn't know what language the NF used, not having been old enough to remember them when they were noticed.

...you just make yourself more of a fool.

So it's all humans are mongrels now? Not only is the 'question' daft but it also seems to change with the wind. (Or liberal hot air to be more precise.)

Developed from what........................ magic mushrooms? elves?

They'd evidently lost their colour by the time 'our' early men had been discovered and catalogued for a start. Obviously the real early man was different from even these.

The Evolution of Early Man

And nobody told me why we needed such hardcore demographic and cultural changes to our country yet....

Blowback from imperialism combined with guilt and cultural decadence. White people are people who have been taught they are guilty of sin and must be punished. This is a phenomenon which occurs only in the West. The result is a loss of cultural confidence.

My wife used to ask me "What's wrong with white people?" Now she knows, and the question has become an inside joke between us.

And nobody told me why we needed such hardcore demographic and cultural changes to our country yet. And I wouldn't know what language the NF used, not having been old enough to remember them when they were noticed.

You don't have to have been in Hitler's SS to be a nazi, you don't have to have been alive when John Tyndall first set up the BNP from the old NF. However, it's only recently (the last few years) that the BNP moved from complaining about coffee colouring the UK to claiming muslims were being appeased and raping white women.

The party's policies remain extreme, however, notably the repatriation of ethnic minority Britons to stop the country turning "coffee-coloured" and the segregation of school pupils with poor English. Mr Griffin has a conviction for inciting racial hatred.

-- So it's all humans are mongrels now? Not only is the 'question' daft but it also seems to change with the wind. (Or liberal hot air to be more precise.)

Do you believe in racial purity? Do you believe there are any truly homogenous races that have no traces of genetic ancestors that go back to the plains of Africa?

I'm asking because there are very very few who have no trace of some other racial group in their background - hence "mongrel." The only peoples who disagreed this or tried to ignore it tended to be of the extreme right.

-- They'd evidently lost their colour by the time 'our' early men had been discovered and catalogued for a start. Obviously the real early man was different from even these.

The Evolution of Early Man

I'm talking about the genetics that links every human being on this planet - not the surface characteristics.

You're not fooling anyone playing cute - the language of the extreme right slips easily off your tongue once more.

Do you believe in racial purity?

No. Given the accepted ascent of man it would be impossible anyway. However, that also means that we've also split off into different races and sub-groups and things.

The only peoples who disagreed this or tried to ignore it tended to be of the extreme right.

Mongrel has very negative connotations. And when we're fed the 'mongrel race' line to excuse the massive demographic change put upon the West, along with all the other rubbish outlined, I'm hardly going to jack to the sound of it.

....the language of the extreme right slips easily off your tongue once more.

Be that so then the stereotypical hyperbolic outrage slips just as easily from yours.

Back
Top Bottom