• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UK PM: Multiculturalism has failed

"The National Assistance Board pays the blacks for the coffee coloured monstrosities they father.... Material rewards are given to semi-savages to mate with the women of one of the leading civilisations of the world" - Colin Jordan, White Defence League 1958

"In our democratic Society, the Jew is like a maggot feeding off a body in advanced state of decay" - John Tyndall, National Front 1962

The language is essentially the same as now - 40 years later, posted by you.

I've never called the entire black race savages, white people superior or called Jews maggots.

And by the way, you won't have much ice cut with me in the anti-extremity stakes until you set about lambasting the pro-communists on this board. You've had plenty of opportunity in the recent past and it would show a bit of balance.

And lastly, for the record, the context of my comment about which you jump out the pram is as follows:

Mixed-race children being the wanted product of two people in love, and being accepted as human beings as you'd expect anyone else to be, is one thing. No problem there. But it's another dimension entirely to take the attitude that we politically require coffee-coloured people to satisfy the whims of weirdos.

Nobody satisfactorily told us how blacks or whites aren't cutting the racial mustard being left to reproduce amongst their own.

So in terms of liberal-left sewage requiring mixed-race people, effectively in EXCHANGE of monoracial offspring just debases everything, hence the the hapless newborn being transformed into sludge as mere Establishment 'top trump' cards in their immigration game.

And THAT'S more pernicious than any language, though once again I hear radio silence over that exploitation.

Last edited:
You play around with the terms multiculturalism and Islamism. I doubt your grasp of the concepts. Was it not your George Carlin who said: "By and large language is a tool for concealing the truth"?

George Carlin was a comedian, but it is a nifty generalization.

The language is essentially the same as now - 40 years later, posted by you.

That was completely unfair and yet a common enough smear tactic by Leftists.

Perhaps we should look for at the comments of Commies, Nazis, Fascists, and so on, for quotes that would apply to Leftists like yourself today.

But that wouldn't be fair either.

You play around with the terms multiculturalism and Islamism. I doubt your grasp of the concepts. Was it not your George Carlin who said: "By and large language is a tool for concealing the truth"?

Sorry I missed your post. I am not a sophist. I am a provocateur. I don't play around with the terms multiculturalism and Islamism.

I set the definition in America of multiculturalism. It's easy. The American left has failed to define the term, and that leaves the entire field to be occupied by someone who can explain the meaning of the term concisely and credibly. I use the All-American Boy as a foil because no one can explain how this American born cleric could turn on his country. Nobody but me. Besides, it is very difficult to accuse me of racism effectively. In fact, I am more than willing to make the accusation of others when I perceive it to be true.

On Islamism, I know the difference between Recip Erdogan and Sayyid Qutb. Need I say more.

George Carlin was a good man. Don't urinate on his memory.

Mongrel has very negative connotations. And when we're fed the 'mongrel race' line to excuse the massive demographic change put upon the West, along with all the other rubbish outlined, I'm hardly going to jack to the sound of it.
I thought it was just the left who wanted to impose Politically Correct language? Mongrel seems accurate to me (and to the authors of your article) and I certainly don't see anything insulting in it, nor of referring to myself and my family as racial mongrels. Everyone knows that mongrel dogs are more intelligent, happier, healthier and live longer that pedigrees.

That was completely unfair and yet a common enough smear tactic by Leftists.

Perhaps we should look for at the comments of Commies, Nazis, Fascists, and so on, for quotes that would apply to Leftists like yourself today.

But that wouldn't be fair either.

That you find the following perfectly acceptable to you -- However, nobody on the Liberal-Left actually tells us why we need to be genetically modified into this LibDem-endorsed coffee-coloured rootless sludge. That's nobody's race and would only make us even more of the 'mongrel race' the knockers take orgasmic glee from pestering white people about -- speaks about you too then.

As a father of two coffee coloured pieces of sludge I don't take offence to his words - on the street my kids will be able to defend themselves, they are not being brought up as victims but they will (and are now at school) standing up more than capably to people and peers who think like RoP.

And by the way, you won't have much ice cut with me

Do you honestly think I care what you think of me?

in the anti-extremity stakes until you set about lambasting the pro-communists on this board. You've had plenty of opportunity in the recent past and it would show a bit of balance.

There aren't any pro-communists flooding the Europe forum with vile evil rants against other people. You pour your bile out on a daily basis which means I can't help but notice you. By the way - regarding any comments about the jews: I've previously said in this trhead and elsewhere that the BNP changed tack a few years ago to target only muslims as they were in the news.

Any jews thinking they are now safe from white anti-semites only fool themselves if they think the anti-semites will stick to hating muslims only.

That you find the following perfectly acceptable to you -- However, nobody on the Liberal-Left actually tells us why we need to be genetically modified into this LibDem-endorsed coffee-coloured rootless sludge. That's nobody's race and would only make us even more of the 'mongrel race' the knockers take orgasmic glee from pestering white people about -- speaks about you too then.

As a father of two coffee coloured pieces of sludge I don't take offence to his words - on the street my kids will be able to defend themselves, they are not being brought up as victims but they will (and are now at school) standing up more than capably to people and peers who think like RoP.

There aren't any pro-communists flooding the Europe forum with vile evil rants against other people. You pour your bile out on a daily basis which means I can't help but notice you. By the way - regarding any comments about the jews: I've previously said in this trhead and elsewhere that the BNP changed tack a few years ago to target only muslims as they were in the news.

Any jews thinking they are now safe from white anti-semites only fool themselves if they think the anti-semites will stick to hating muslims only.

I'm afraid that despite the circuitous route that we have had to take to get there, RoP has put beyond all doubt for me that he is a racist. Not only that, he is also a rabid conspiracy theorist that when cornered blames everything on some kind of left wing illuminati group. You cannot reason or debate with that.

No.

...he is a racist.

Yawn.

...he is also a rabid conspiracy theorist that when cornered blames everything on some kind of left wing illuminati group. You cannot reason or debate with that.

Which group? And if I'm some such bigoted, wabid wacist conspiwacy theowist then it would have become exponentially easier to silence me in debate, not harder. The opposition have found it harder.

Not surprisng when all they have are vitriolic accusations based on cherrypicked words which ignore the expanded context set out afterwards. Indeed, even this new European identity is rootless sludge but that's never crossed their sloganised minds.

No, I don't care what these people think of me.

Last edited:
No.
Yawn.
Which group? And if I'm some such bigoted, wabid wacist conspiwacy theowist then it would have become exponentially easier to silence me in debate, not harder. The opposition have found it harder.
Not surprisng when all they have are vitriolic accusations based on cherrypicked words which ignore the expanded context set out afterwards. Indeed, even this new European identity is rootless sludge but that's never crossed their sloganised minds.
No, I don't care what these people think of me.

I think we have already established that you do not care to hide your ignorance so you obviously do not care what people think but I'd like to offer you this quote - "it is better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and confirm it beyond all doubt".

The problem is that you are an empty vessel that makes noise; you post on the basis that if you Gish Gallop enough nonsense into a thread and occupy other posters with having to put time into studiously refuting each point of nonsense then that is somehow a victory for you. Unfortunately, that perception in your mind along with your Mein Kampf syndrome is just sad and this is no longer even in the realm of ad hom against you. You have revealed time and again that you are an ignorant racist who is deluded in the belief that he is somehow a heroic spokesperson for the common Englishman.

The irony of that last post is that you do not even have enough capacity for honest self reflection to see how well you describe yourself and your posting in this forum.

Personally, I'm done with you.

Me:
Not surprisng when all they have are vitriolic accusations based on cherrypicked words which ignore the expanded context set out afterwards.

Him:
Unfortunately, that perception in your mind along with your Mein Kampf syndrome is just sad and this is no longer even in the realm of ad hom against you.

See. Though it's nice to see an admittance that ad-homs have indeed been the modus operandi.

Personally, I'm done with you.

Good. None of my questions were answered and all I received were names and character assination anyway. How do you learn from that?!

(They're fools to themselves you know. If they did want me to feel told off and given cause for reflection then screaming hyperbole won't do it. A simple 'although you've explained yourself, I still don't accept it because of the possible nature of the language' would have done these excitable people a greater service.)

Last edited:
You may or may not believe in PC yet you certainly talk like a devotee. Especially as you go on about 'ethnic dominant classes' again. (However, you can have the opportunity here and now to whine about the dominant black ethnic class in South Africa or Zimbabwe, just to get the balance.)

Listen you little pissant, it's not a PC term, it's called intellectual discourse. Maybe you didn't learn any of that because you dropped out of high school too early and started drinking the BNP koolaid before your brain was fully formed. Whatever the case, you are clearly a revisionist. It wouldn't be so insufferable if you knew the very history you were trying to revise, but you're just making stuff up out of thin air now.

And if 'the world is a history of multiculturalism', then there was no such thing as an Indian, Brazilian, Chinese, Japanese, French or Mongolian culture as Alexa tells us there was no English.

Why are you talking about Alexa to me? Does it look like I give a **** what Alexa is saying? I'm talking to you right now, but you're too much of a loafer to even keep track of who is talking to you or who is saying what.

Good luck in life, you'll need it. I'm done debating with an obvious tard such as yourself. :2wave:

and I spent 7 months living in Canada when I wa 25. Grant represents a far right dimension of Canada which has for some reason gained a hold of a country previously any person would be proud of. You will find an alignment Paul if you are also at base far right.

They haven't gained that much of a foothold. An evangelical is in power right now with a minority government, but he hasn't changed any social institutions. So not much is happening on the neo-con front. They are, however, showing all Canadians that the conservative party doesn't understand anything about fiscal responsibility as they claim, since tax dollars are being funded directly to the corporate lobby for no clear reason. It's a joke really.

Canada is as liberal as ever, for better or worse.

Listen you little pissant, it's not a PC term, it's called intellectual discourse. Maybe you didn't learn any of that because you dropped out of high school too early and started drinking the BNP koolaid before your brain was fully formed. Whatever the case, you are clearly a revisionist.

Hmm, swearing and belittling ad-homs instead of incisive discourse - that's a convincing way to put me in my place! If my bits are out of thin air (including the hyperlinks from a variety of sources) then you do yourself no favours by refusing to rebut them in all the two seconds it would take.

And another lefty-friendly term is accusing someone of being a 'revisionist'. A classic that one, beloved of communists when denouncing fellow citizens not fully converted the party line.

Pissant, you say?!

Does it look like I give a **** what Alexa is saying?

Don't want to discuss a mainstream liberal view? And I'll take no orders and foul language about who or what I refer to.

I'm done debating with an obvious tard such as yourself.

You call that red-faced browbeating rant a 'debate'? If someone sounds the 'tard' then it isn't me.

Off you go then. If you can't keep control over an obviously hair-trigger temper on DP, then you just toddle off and count to ten and breathe. This is supposed to be fun after all.

At bottom of Temporal's boxes:

A person hates you for 1 of 3 reasons:
1. They want to be you.
2. They hate themselves.
3. They see you as a threat.

I noticed that before but the irony hits now.

I don't hate you. That would require too much energy.

Admittance of laziness perhaps? And I'd counsel discretion about who's unable to debate. I take it you didn't bother to proof-read your very last post either.

Still, makes my life on here easier.

Phew! Throats sore, faces ruddy-cheeked and sweating from all that vocal-tearing invective about revisionists, retards, rabid conspiracy theorists and 'pissants'?

Well, take RoP's relaxation advice and dig a bit of karma-fortified George Harrison:

(Mind, there's still plenty to worry about down there even today:

THE WEEKLY VICE: 14-Year-Old Rape Victim Whipped To Death After Bangladesh Clerics Sentence Her To 100 Lashes With Bamboo Cane

Survey: 61 percent of British Muslims want Sharia courts - Jihad Watch

And whoever said a little of what you fancy does you good?! Hardcore Sharia devotees may but I beg to differ! No Sharia in any form please!)

Last edited:
Admittance of laziness perhaps? And I'd counsel discretion about who's unable to debate. I take it you didn't bother to proof-read your very last post either.

Still, makes my life on here easier.

I noticed that you weren't able to really refute any of the historical facts I mentioned. You just white washed them away as PC non-sense, like your BNP bretheren tend to do. I'm sure the way you prefer to go relax is to do a few Heil Hitlers to the flag in your bedroom after a thorough self-flogging.

Seriously, get help.

What facts were these? They must have got lost amongst all the foam and militant indignance.

Seriously, get help.

After your outbursts about Heil Hitlers and retards, perhaps you should follow your own advice.

Though in an attempt to get back on topic, now the wailing banshees have had their duck fits, let's see how the MultiCulti Society can justify any sanity after even the Peak District itself has been considered 'racist':

http://www.mosaicnationalparks.org/...s_the_countryside_racist_by_Sathnam_Sanghera/

Ethnic Minorities Under-represented In Outdoors - Outdoors News - OUTDOORSmagic

Though perhaps it's being over-ambitious to also try and attract more people in wheelchairs to go fell walking: Peak District Wheelchair Friendly, Wheelchair Friendly Accommodation In The Peak District

People go where they can and where they want.

Oh it does?

And I don't even get to comment on the statement before you make your Eurolefty conclusions?

I'll admit there are some goofy Leftists in Canada and the States but the Eurolefties are widely accepted to the most ignorant of all, and your history tells us as much..

Eurolefties actually die knowing less about the world than the day they were born, when there little minds were a blank slate.

Oh it does?

Yes.

And I don't even get to comment on the statement before you make your Eurolefty conclusions?

You already did when you thought my calling RoP on his racism a "smear tactic." I have no doubt this will bring about 4-5 pages of idiotic denial but it's already been agreed by other posters. All you're doing is showing yourself to be the type of person who pretends racist statements are the fault of the victim and not of the people making them.

You're just too busy passing the buck and trying to think up "clever" responses to notice you already commented.

I have no doubt this will bring about 4-5 pages of idiotic denial but it's already been agreed by other posters.

A rather baffling statement considering the 'agreement' consisted of fleckle-based, browbeating shrieks about retards, pissants and all the rest of it. Going by what we've seen so far, it's been the 'agreement' which has been idiotic.

Especially when the MultiCulti Society they defend even demonise insulted white schoolboys:

School: Brownie Is Racist Word - Racism - Fox Nation

Yes, that's right. A black lad called Harrison Weiner 'sausage boy' and got away with it. The boy replied with 'chocolate brownie' and was forced to make a grovelling apology and have his name written down in the pariah-making 'wacism' register for the authorities, an entry which will haunt him needlessly for years!

Plus it's only racist when we do it!

(And it is a smear tactic to use the 'r' word. That word has been sloganised into its own rootless sludge. And the sludge aspect has been the focus all along, with the coffee-coloured bit in referral to the Libtard.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom