• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump attacks likely House Intelligence chair as 'little Adam Schitt' on Twitter

Reagan and Bush were the last two.

Meh... Obama was one of the classiest presidents you have had, regardless of whether or not you agreed with his politics. Few gaffes, well liked by allies.

I doubt you'll give credit where credit is due, but there it is, regardless.

Trump attacks likely House Intelligence chair as 'little Adam Schitt' on Twitter

Not cool, if only it was his worst departure from presidential decorum. "Elect a clown … expect a circus". :doh

meanwhile president snowflake is trying to throw reporters out of the press briefing room for being too "rude".
I'm aware, and said reporter deserves it.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

As a person who was the union representative for 23 years I can assure you that any teacher who pulled what Trump did would have been disciplined.
Yeah, to the lounge to watch soaps all day with pay....the horror! I'm sure that taught them but good...lol

And here you are crying about how the left "horangs" the president. [emoji38]
Crying? Odd, I thought we were here to debate....? Do I need your permission to disagree without it being labeled crying?

Like I said real pieces of work!

Slapping babies in the face makes conservatives so mad which is why I do it. It’s hilarious how mad they get!!!

“I’m just being an asshole because it makes you mad, lol”

Yeah, genius, that’s sort of the definition of being an asshole.
How mature...:roll:

So you can't name one top liberal that name calls like a preschooler.

Thought so.
Well you didn't frame it that way....btw, you think that style wins a debate? How about you address your own irony that I pointed out instead of ad hom?

Yeah, to the lounge to watch soaps all day with pay....the horror! I'm sure that taught them but good...lol

I have no idea what you are talking about. Do you?

Crying? Odd, I thought we were here to debate....? Do I need your permission to disagree without it being labeled crying?

Like I said real pieces of work!

No permission needed. Keep crying all you want. :lol:

How mature...:roll:

Pointing out that someone is being an asshole is not, itself, being an asshole.

Well, yeah, the dumbass vote counts as much as any other. Continue to win is debatable after losing the house, but whatevs. Populism is usually a short term proposition. Basically, as long as it takes for the smart folks to get off their asses.

Anyway...I'm not disagreeing with you on the post I quoted. Let's just bask in agreement for a moment, shall we? ;)

Nate you perfectly exemplify what I've been saying.
"the dumbass vote"...""smart folks"

Populism...or IMO better called Nationalism...is in power in the USA, Italy, Hungary, Czech, Poland, Russia, etc.
It is coming soon to Sweden, Germany, France, and likely a host of other nations.

It is a natural response to the rot being experienced as a result of Globalization.
I would suggest the "smart folks" realize they've made some serious misjudgements, swallow a little of that annoying arrogance they wear like badges on their tubby, over-fed chests, and get in the game.

Well you didn't frame it that way....btw, you think that style wins a debate? How about you address your own irony that I pointed out instead of ad hom?

So...... you still cannot point out one liberal in a leadership role that name calls like a preschooler.

Again, thought so. :giggle1:

Pointing out that someone is being an asshole is not, itself, being an asshole.
When did you do that? All I saw was YOU likening those you disagree with as "babies you love to slap".... Were you admitting your own rules infraction there?

Populism...or IMO better called Nationalism...is in power in the USA, Italy, Hungary, Czech, Poland, Russia, etc.
It is coming soon to Sweden, Germany, France, and likely a host of other nations.

It is a natural response to the rot being experienced as a result of Globalization.
I would suggest the "smart folks" realize they've made some serious misjudgements, swallow a little of that annoying arrogance they wear like badges on their tubby, over-fed chests, and get in the game.

That's usually what happens at the end of a populist lifecycle. The smart folks get less lazy, retake control of the society they built, and the sad, angry, little people go back under their rocks until another jackass needs their support and they get to feel validated and important again. :shrug: That's not arrogance, that's history. Nothing new under the sun, bud. ;)

So...... you still cannot point out one liberal in a leadership role that name calls like a preschooler.

Again, thought so. :giggle1:
Whatever....:roll:

While I could parade out countless examples of libs calling the President names like "liar", "dictator", "clown", etc. I won't play your silly game...I'll just SMH, and try to remember when you were better.

Re Nationalism
I agree it is on the upswing, and given world wide past history with nationalism, that is not something anyone should be very happy to see on the upswing. Especially if it moves towards ethno-nationalism. That can rip nations apart, and lead to atrocities in many countries

Whatever....:roll:

While I could parade out countless examples of libs calling the President names like "liar", "dictator", "clown", etc. I won't play your silly game...I'll just SMH, and try to remember when you were better.

And the same can be said for cons talking about Obama right

But we have not seen a president as far as I can remember resort to petty name calling in public

And do you think that is the usual or is it the exception?

I know lots and lots and lots of teachers all over the state of Michigan and I can tell you that no such program exists anywhere in this state that I ever heard of and I attended many state (and national conventions). This New York thing seems to be the exception rather than the rule.

Then what are you talking about?

Your mamma.

:lol:

Calm down, I'm playin.

Or I'm calling Southern Alberta a Mecca of conservative hillbilly-ism, who's political views put them at odds with the majority of Canadians, thus allowing me to throw a jab that they aren't really Canadians at all, thus negating your y'all as unCanadian.

Or I'm talking about your mama.

Pick whichever one will produce the most exciting, entertaining response. ;)

Back
Top Bottom