• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump attacks likely House Intelligence chair as 'little Adam Schitt' on Twitter

From CNN

Trump attacks likely House Intelligence chair as 'little Adam Schitt' on Twitter

(CNN)President Donald Trump disparaged Rep. Adam Schiff in a profane tweet Sunday, misspelling his name "Schitt" and accusing the likely incoming House Intelligence chairman of baselessly criticizing the appointment of acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker.

"So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!" Trump wrote.

Special counsel Robert Mueller was appointed by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, and like many other Department of Justice appointees, he did not require Senate confirmation for the position.

COMMENT:-

And the first post saying that Mr. Trump "only had a finger fumble" will come in - how long?

Welcome to "The New Civility In Politics".

Is this the decorum he was looking for?

Again and again he makes himself the issue. Then he whines like a cranky 3 year old that thought he could demand 2 scoops at the ice cream shop when the press does not highlight the good things he has done.

I've always had the impression the Schiff either has the wrong neck, or the wrong head. I'm not sure which... And I apologize, Adam, but you're the one with the mismatched parts, not me. It's unusual in the way a two headed chicken is unusual.

It's those unblinking bulging frantic manic eyes that get me... Andy Kaufman-ish. Just as strange, too.

From CNN

(CNN)President Donald Trump disparaged Rep. Adam Schiff in a profane tweet Sunday, misspelling his name "Schitt" and accusing the likely incoming House Intelligence chairman of baselessly criticizing the appointment of acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker.

"So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!" Trump wrote.

Special counsel Robert Mueller was appointed by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, and like many other Department of Justice appointees, he did not require Senate confirmation for the position.

And the first post saying that Mr. Trump "only had a finger fumble" will come in - how long?

You people are being played like a violin...by a man you all think is an idiot.
NEVER underestimate your enemy. Especially one that managed to beat your celebrated queen.

Now...y'all may continue to be played...:roll:

From CNN

No, welcome to Monday.

Tuesday we'll have something new, this will be forgotten.

NEVER underestimate your enemy. Especially one that managed to beat your celebrated queen.

So this 12 year old behavior is all an act to "own the libs"?

What does that say about his supporters who aren't in on this secret?

So this 12 year old behavior is all an act to "own the libs"?

What does that say about his supporters who aren't in on this secret?

Every time he does something like this, his base laughs and you guys call all of them names.
The base reads this name-calling and dig in their heals even more.
It not rocket science...

WTF, Buzz, we don't say y'all up here. How's your immigration application going anyway? :lol: ;)

WTF, Buzz, we don't say y'all up here. How's your immigration application going anyway? :lol: ;)

Nate...ever been to southern Alberta?

Immigration? You mean my waiver? It's going fine. My daughter has signed a 3 year contract to model on LA, and I'd like to visit her.

Nate...ever been to southern Alberta?

Immigration? You mean my waiver? It's going fine. My daughter has signed a 3 year contract to model on LA, and I'd like to visit her.

Southern Alberta? Case in point... ;) :lol:

Our President is funny!

Every time he does something like this, his base laughs
Indeed, because only low intellect imbeciles laugh at such utter stupidity.

That they do. It is easier that gaining intellect and integrity.

Every time he does something like this, his base laughs and you guys call all of them names.
It not rocket science...

You're not wrong... There's never been a better base, in my opinion, from the perspective of a ****ty person needing people to support his rise to power. I mean, even 1930's Germany required a great speaker, huge parades with catchy tunes (if you're into military marches), and fancy outfits. All Trump's Americans need are red hats and a president on a never ending mission to out asshole himself. They're better than Oompa Loompas. :lol:

No that is an unarguable fact.

That does not change the fact that he is a moron, supported by lot and lots of morons.

Good for you...:roll:
I have to wonder exactly who the real moron is here...

When Trump is calling you petty names you know you are doing something right.

The truly amusing part is he lives in a Glass House as regards this matter. He is ripe to be referred to as "Mario," "tiny," "minor mushroom," "wee puckin' peckerhead," the first mushroom," etc. and I don't think his ego will respond favorably. I suspect they would be trigger points for an exlax induced type torrent of twitter from the head 'shroom, eh?
/

Is this the decorum he was looking for?

Again and again he makes himself the issue. Then he whines like a cranky 3 year old that thought he could demand 2 scoops at the ice cream shop when the press does not highlight the good things he has done.

The original quote is from fake news CNN. What Trump said is not being placed in the context of what was said or threatened first by Schiff. Trump is a counter puncher. CNN does fake news by not providing context for what Trump counter punches. They create the illusion the counter punch is the sucker shot.

I was just doing a Google search "Adam Schiff", to see where Schiff stands and the comments he made to entice the Trump counter punch. As usual, Google leads with CNN stories, and the entire first page of search results says nothing about Adam Schiff, except as a victim of the Trump bully.

In terms of search results as a function of popularity, CNN is near the bottom of the barrel in terms of news providers and market share; popularity. Why is anything from CNN the lead search result? Why would the least popular, in terms of market share come first in a Google search? It would be like searching for new trucks and the first result to appear is the least popular model. It is least popular for a reason. What kind of search engine is that?

FOX has the largest market share; popularity, yet it did not have a single search result on page one. This is like Ford and Chevy trucks, although the most popular don't show up on page one. That would be odd. The reason is, one can buy a higher priority and standing in Google search results; left wing donor class rigging the system to favor B-team market share propaganda. One can also buy key words.

Maybe we need to do an experimental topic called "Google search" to see if the search system is rigged? We can do group searches, where everyone one from all political orientations, search for the same things, and compare to see if there is a pattern.

I love this. This kind of stuff from Trump gives me a good chuckle. Was it on purpose? A typo? Who knows? What I do know is that it will drive the left absolutely bonkers. Gets under their skin, they get all outraged, how could he do this??? Oh, quite entertaining!

Back
Top Bottom