• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump attacks likely House Intelligence chair as 'little Adam Schitt' on Twitter

What about....
What about...
What about...

Look LT, you're right in a sense...in the past, Republican presidents have typically rolled over and took it. Which gave liberals the false sense that they were in charge even when they were not...I think it's refreshing to see someone fight back. It proves that libs can't take what they dish out.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
Your idea of 'fighting back' is memes and Twitter fingers.

Lmao, let me guess, you're an alpha male too?

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

as hard as Trump tries, does anyone buy what he is selling? He is the opposite of an alpha male. He's a slithering worm.

Nope....just a simple guy, with a pretty good B'S detector....

Oh, and it must really bother you that tapatalk adds in what device I'm using...Or, it's just another opportunity for you to prove that this really isn't about debate for types like you.

Nope....just a simple guy, with a pretty good B'S detector....

Lmao, BS detectors that lead you to think the president is 'fighting back' from Twitter. You know who thinks like that? Teenage girls arguing on Twitter.

Oh, and it must really bother you that tapatalk adds in what device I'm using...Or, it's just another opportunity for you to prove that this really isn't about debate for types like you.

It must really bother you that I brush my teeth 3 times a day, once after every meal. Or is this just another opportunity for you to show how little debating you can do?

See? I can say random nonsense too.

I remember a day when you people used to get spitting mad when a charge like that was leveled at you...funny, it ok now for you to do it...tell me what have you done for your country?

“You people”? We’re ALL Americans; pallie.

as hard as Trump tries, does anyone buy what he is selling? He is the opposite of an alpha male. He's a slithering worm.
There is nothing about Trump that inspires confidence. Not his family history, not his business deals, not his marriages, not his bankruptcies, not his tv career.

The only good thing he's ever done, and not even willingly, is make sure Ivanka isn't allowed to play with her brothers Fredo and the one who has no name.

So you say...but hell it's the internet buddy, you can be anything you want in here, just like mommy told you...No one will ever know the real truth....Hell, I'm the king of Djibouty...didnt you know?

Thank you for confirming I was correct about you .... you believe what you want to believe because it suits you to do so.

meanwhile president snowflake is trying to throw reporters out of the press briefing room for being too "rude".

He is jealous. He wants to have a monopoly on lack of decorum

Look LT, you're right in a sense...in the past, Republican presidents have typically rolled over and took it. Which gave liberals the false sense that they were in charge even when they were not...I think it's refreshing to see someone fight back. It proves that libs can't take what they dish out.

Why is OK for you to make a post "based on anecdotal blather"...

Why? Because YOU say so based on anecdotal blather? Sure bud....

...but it's not OK when others do this? Just wondering.

On your profile it says your location is "Over the edge..."
Apparently this is true. I often find those who spend allot of time talking down to others
Struck a nerve eh? Why do you find reality as 'talking down'? Is it some form of inferiority complex?
and bragging about themselves, are either very insecure people, or just plain old thick.
So where did you find me talking about myself or you just find is necessary to make up stuff to mask that inadequacy in your posts?

Struck a nerve eh? Why do you find reality as 'talking down'? Is it some form of inferiority complex?
So where did you find me talking about myself or you just find is necessary to make up stuff to mask that inadequacy in your posts?

You said:
morons who think that the democratic process makes ignorance and low intellect equal to education and integrity outside the voting booth.

I think your departure from integrity is amusing. Are you really so far "Over the edge" that you don't realize that putting people down, is essentially an effort to prop yourself up? Thus a form of being a braggart. You know...what is commonly termed a "blow-hard".

Be that as it is...I am impressed with your willingness to insist that anyone who doesn't hold your particular flavour of world view, is...what was it you said?...oh yes...ignorant, low intellect and morons too I think...right? Not everyone has such a low opinion of their neighbours and fellow citizens. It's truly impressive and at the sametime...heartwarming that there are so many people out there who really believe in the PC tenants of "inclusion" and "love".

I salute you Sir. You are a true American through and through...

I think your departure from integrity is amusing. Are you really so far "Over the edge" that you don't realize that putting people down, is essentially an effort to prop yourself up? Thus a form of being a braggart. You know...what is commonly termed a "blow-hard".
So it did strike a nerve no doubt because it was only reality and only those who are offended by reality consider it being put down.

I am impressed with your willingness to insist that anyone who doesn't hold your particular flavour of world view, is...what was it you said?
No that is not what I said and you lying about it is no surprise since clearly you are unable to come up with a rational and intelligent argument.

Trump thinks gold plating makes everything "classy", he puts ketchup on his steak, he's boorish, rude, has the vocabulary of a 3rd grader and the IQ of a cnidarian.

He's basically dumb white trash who had a rich daddy.

So it did strike a nerve no doubt because it was only reality and only those who are offended by reality consider it being put down.

No that is not what I said and you lying about it is no surprise since clearly you are unable to come up with a rational and intelligent argument.

Wow. Well what can anyone say about this except...enjoy your odd perception of reality.
I provide a direct quote of your own words, and you say that you hadn't said such things.

So in conclusion, I've now seen what sort of person you are, and how low your integrity resides.
Anyone who's read this exchange has seen the same.

Have a nice day.

I've always had the impression the Schiff either has the wrong neck, or the wrong head. I'm not sure which... And I apologize, Adam, but you're the one with the mismatched parts, not me. It's unusual in the way a two headed chicken is unusual.

And you sir are no better than our president that makes fun of the way people look, disabilities etc. Both of you are therefore classless and our president is far from presidential.

Were you always this way or did the president rub off on you like foul smelling bloated roadkill on a car tire? You wouldn't be the first.

While I think the moniker is apt, I don't think Trump should have trolled the pencil-neck leaker like that on Twitter.

He's not the leaker. Nunes is. Get your facts right.

Other than our president acting like a 3rd grade bully what scares me is the fact that some of us are accepting this as the norm for behavior as a president. I sure hope this isn't going to be norm for future presidents.

And you sir are no better than our president that makes fun of the way people look, disabilities etc. Both of you are therefore classless and our president is far from presidential.

Were you always this way or did the president rub off on you like foul smelling bloated roadkill on a car tire? You wouldn't be the first.

I've always been this way, and you likely are as well. How many times have you noticed Trump's hair? More than you'd admit, I'm sure. I'm equally certain you enjoy some political cartoon portrayals that are less than flattering. Give it a break with the "holier than thou" schtick.

Back
Top Bottom