• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump attacks likely House Intelligence chair as 'little Adam Schitt' on Twitter

You're not wrong... There's never been a better base, in my opinion, from the perspective of a ****ty person needing people to support his rise to power. I mean, even 1930's Germany required a great speaker, huge parades with catchy tunes (if you're into military marches), and fancy outfits. All Trump's Americans need are red hats and a president on a never ending mission to out asshole himself. They're better than Oompa Loompas. :lol:

And yet, they continue to win.

BTW...the French regularly have military parades...

The president is a giant baby. This is embarrassing.

While I think the moniker is apt, I don't think Trump should have trolled the pencil-neck leaker like that on Twitter.

He should have called him Pencil-neck. :lol:

I love this. This kind of stuff from Trump gives me a good chuckle. Was it on purpose? A typo? Who knows? What I do know is that it will drive the left absolutely bonkers. Gets under their skin, they get all outraged, how could he do this??? Oh, quite entertaining!

The president is a giant baby. This is embarrassing.

^^^ Case in point. :lamo

He should have called him Pencil-neck. :lol:

And then Trump's nickname could be Tinny Weeny. Heck the why not have insults for nicknames of all politicians

And then Trump's nickname could be Tinny Weeny. Heck the why not have insults for nicknames of all politicians

Damn, I'd love that in the Tavern, but we don't allow politics per se. :( Maybe a Basement thread. :lol:

And the answer to "And the first post saying that Mr. Trump "only had a finger fumble" will come in - how long?" is

68 minutes.

Thanks for playing.
Oh, you poor babies...did da big bad pwesident call one of you a bad name?

It seems quite ironic that liberals who are constantly calling those they disagree with, all sorts of names, but that's ok right?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

As someone who spent more than 33 years teaching students in a public school, I would respectfully suggest that you are giving too much credit to Trump. Most fifth graders would better fit his behavior patterns.

Although I guess some of the slower sixth graders could also be guilty of these tactics. So maybe you got it right after all.
Yep...some of their teachers too....;)

I love this. This kind of stuff from Trump gives me a good chuckle. Was it on purpose? A typo? Who knows? What I do know is that it will drive the left absolutely bonkers. Gets under their skin, they get all outraged, how could he do this??? Oh, quite entertaining!

Is it really that outrageous that I want the person representing my country to have a little class? :confused:

It seems quite ironic that liberals who are constantly calling those they disagree with, all sorts of names, but that's ok right?

Those name calling liberals are not the leader of my country, so yes that's okay with me that random people call other people names.

I cannot think of one liberal in a top leadership position that calls other people schoolyard names, can you?

meanwhile president snowflake is trying to throw reporters out of the press briefing room for being too "rude".

Yep...some of their teachers too....;)

As a person who was the union representative for 23 years I can assure you that any teacher who pulled what Trump did would have been disciplined.

Is it really that outrageous that I want the person representing my country to have a little class? :confused:
But, I thought you liberals all said #notmypresident?

See, you guys are real pieces of work if you ask me...you spend his entire presidency horanging him, and his supporters, but when they, he fights back y'all cry foul....you're right, that is outrageous

See, you guys are real pieces of work if you ask me...you spend his entire presidency horanging him, and his supporters, but when they, he fights back y'all cry foul....you're right, that is outrageous

And here you are crying about how the left "horangs" the president. :lol:

Those name calling liberals are not the leader of my country, so yes that's okay with me that random people call other people names.

I cannot think of one liberal in a top leadership position that calls other people schoolyard names, can you?

Technically the leader of the democrat party these days is cnn and they call the president hitler and worse a dozen times a day if not more.

^^^ Case in point. :lamo

Slapping babies in the face makes conservatives so mad which is why I do it. It’s hilarious how mad they get!!!

“I’m just being an asshole because it makes you mad, lol”

Yeah, genius, that’s sort of the definition of being an asshole.

Technically the leader of the democrat party these days is cnn and they call the president hitler and worse a dozen times a day if not more.

Are you ever honest?

And yet, they continue to win.

BTW...the French regularly have military parades...

Well, yeah, the dumbass vote counts as much as any other. Continue to win is debatable after losing the house, but whatevs. Populism is usually a short term proposition. Basically, as long as it takes for the smart folks to get off their asses.

Anyway...I'm not disagreeing with you on the post I quoted. Let's just bask in agreement for a moment, shall we? ;)

So you can't name one top liberal that name calls like a preschooler.

Thought so.

Nate...please don't start this urban Vs rural thing.
We don't really need it up here.

What urban vs. rural thing? I'm rural AF... It's not about that.

Back
Top Bottom