• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Transgender woman goes off on GameStop employee

We haven't got past your transphobic remarks yet.

The "we" of "me, myself and I?" Would like "freak" better or a more general "asshole" for that person?

What makes that person a "ma'am?" Be specific. Earrings? Pick shoes? Makeup?

The "we" of "me, myself and I?" Would like "freak" better or a more general "asshole" for that person?

You were asking of me, so we = us. Duh.

You were asking of me, so we = us. Duh.

You know, I never even thought of that. So many use "we" as if speaking for others. But I misread your sentence entirely as to your intended meaning of the word: we. Probably the reason was because I am past it, leaving only you. If I am removed from "we," "we" is the incorrect pronounce. You should have used "I" and changed "got" to "gotten." Thus, your sentence is based upon an inaccurate initial premise. However, for the "got" rather than "gotten" I should have perceived you may have been mistaken believing I am not past. In this, I would understand the potential alternative meaning. Therefore, I should have asked for a clarification advising I am past it.

You know, I never even thought of that. So many use "we" as if speaking for others. But I misread your sentence entirely as to your intended meaning of the word: we. Probably the reason was because I am past it, leaving only you. If I am removed from "we," "we" is the incorrect pronounce. You should have used "I" and changed "got" to "gotten." Thus, your sentence is based upon an inaccurate initial premise. However, for the "got" rather than "gotten" I should have perceived you may have been mistaken believing I am not past. In this, I would understand the potential alternative meaning. Therefore, I should have asked for a clarification advising I am past it.

You're requesting something of me that I will not provide due to that dispute; you are not past it.

Last edited:
You're requesting something of me that I will not provide due to that dispute; you are not past it.

What an odd message. So you do NOT want to talk about what pronouns may be used. Ok.

What an odd message. So you do NOT want to talk about what pronouns may be used. Ok.

It's not odd. It's simple and your BS was stupid. One cannot claim to be past something while it's preventing a response.

Still have to hit record, though. Nothing is recorded without being...well...recorded. It’s actually not a controversial position. :lol:

Well, you specifically said, nothing gets recorded before you hit the record button.

Semantics being what they are...

You suggesting Bodhi should offer to be skinned?

24d320c39bebb8a89c217aab4614060c.jpg

It's not odd. It's simple and your BS was stupid. One cannot claim to be past something while it's preventing a response.

You claim my messages are "transphobia." No, they are not. Now you're holding your breathe until I agree with you? :2razz:

You claim my messages are "transphobia." No, they are not. Now you're holding your breathe until I agree with you? :2razz:

I'm refusing to join your "I hate trans people" tour. You need to recognize the hate of your posts.

I don't need to watch the video. Gamestop definitely did something wrong.

Because it's Gamestop.

It seems like gender equality remains a problem all over the world.

Who was being hateful here?

Hateful? . .
dont know if thats a term i would use

unless theres more before the video i just see a person severely over reacting, being an outrageous dick and committing a crime (vandalism)

Hateful? . .
dont know if thats a term i would use

unless theres more before the video i just see a person severely over reacting, being an outrageous dick and committing a crime (vandalism)

All because someone correctly identified HIM with the proper pronoun and HE didn't like people don't pretending HE's something HE can't be.

Who was being hateful here?

(Gets on knees and fake grovels)

Sir X, on behalf of all Democrats and liberals, and speaking as a duly recognized representative of the Liberal Snowflake Society of Social Justice Warriors, I hereby apologize for the rude conduct of that non-cisgendered non-binary transgender gender neutrally referred to person. I realize that all of us liberals bear 100 percent responsibility for "their" conduct.

There, feel better now?

All because someone correctly identified HIM with the proper pronoun and HE didn't like people don't pretending HE's something HE can't be.

i dont know exactly why she snapped out but you are free to to make up whatever you want just understand it wont be taken seriously

i dont know exactly why she snapped out but you are free to to make up whatever you want just understand it wont be taken seriously

A she didn't snap.

If you don't want to take objective biology seriously, that's your problem. Why do you think people should deny objective biology to pretend and support a delusion based on subjectivity?

1.)A she didn't snap.
2.) If you don't want to take objective biology seriously, that's your problem.
3.) Why do you think people should deny objective biology
4.) to pretend and support a delusion based on subjectivity?

1.) you are free to have that opinion
2.) who is not taking "objective biology" seriously here?
3.) who said people should deny objective biology?
4.) who is factually delusional that you are referring too?

sees you are just making up lies left and right LMAO

Back
Top Bottom