• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Transgender woman goes off on GameStop employee

1.) you are free to have that opinion
2.) who is not taking "objective biology" seriously here?
3.) who said people should deny objective biology?
4.) who is factually delusional that you are referring too?

sees you are just making up lies left and right LMAO

1. It's not an opinion. It's a biological fact.
2. Anyone that think a male can be a female because HE feels like it.
3. Me. When you call a biological male a female, you oppose objective biology.
4. Anyone that believes what you feel like determines your gender. Facts don't care about your feelings.

Transgender is the same as the Furry. Furry are adult men and women who feel like they are animals of other species instead of the biological person defined by their DNA. The main difference between Furry and Transgender is science is only willing or able to make semi-permanent changes to the costume of the transgender, to make it more realistic. Adding fur and realistic animal features is harder to do. The Furry have to use costumes at this point in time.

If a furry got upset that they were not properly identified by their species of choice, should you go to jail or be fired? Or should ferries maintain a sense of humor, to show they are not over the edge down the rabbit hole? If we can accept transgender why not trans-species? Or how about a transgender trans-species where a male human thinks he is s female animal? That change would be expensive and would be accepted by the AMA due to the high profits.

Furries1.jpg

Sweden, which has been very accepting of transsexuals, did a followup science study 5-10 years after surgery. It turns out these long term transsexuals had a very high rate of eventual suicide, even in a country of acceptance. You cannot make superficial changes and expect this to change the inner person. The surgery did not cure deep seated psychological problems; equilibrium defined by the their DNA. The change, due to willpower, only created a short term distraction. Their conclusion was more psychological screening before anything is done. And if changes are made, followup counciling. The highest price solution is always the best. The Furry will need to wait until the left embraces them and science and technology can catch up.

1. It's not an opinion. It's a biological fact.
2. Anyone that think a male can be a female because HE feels like it.
3. Me. When you call a biological male a female, you oppose objective biology.
4. Anyone that believes what you feel like determines your gender.
5.) Facts don't care about your feelings.

1.) actually it IS your opinion based on this discussion. to make it a fact you have to say BIOLOGICAL. Seem the topic is beyond you.
2.) so you made it and its a failed strawman, got it
3.) factually wrong since biology doesnt control gender
4.) so nobody in this thread or story seems its just like i said you are just makign things up lies left and right LMAO
%.) sweet irony then you should stop trying to push your feelings over facts and your posts wont fail so hard

1.) actually it IS your opinion based on this discussion. to make it a fact you have to say BIOLOGICAL. Seem the topic is beyond you.
2.) so you made it and its a failed strawman, got it
3.) factually wrong since biology doesnt control gender
4.) so nobody in this thread or story seems its just like i said you are just makign things up lies left and right LMAO
%.) sweet irony then you should stop trying to push your feelings over facts and your posts wont fail so hard

1) It's facts you refuse to accept
2) Someone born a male but claims to be a female is doing it based on feelings and not facts.
3) Sorry, the argument that you can be biologically a male and think you're a female with gender simply can't happen. It's a mental disorder that shouldn't be enabled
4) What you feel like doesn't determine your gender. To think so proves you're mentally ill.
5) I'm expressing facts. Being a male thinking you're a female is a mental disorder that should be treated not accepted as OK

2) Someone born a male but claims to be a female is doing it based on feelings and not facts.
3) Sorry, the argument that you can be biologically a male and think you're a female with gender simply can't happen. It's a mental disorder that shouldn't be enabled
4) What you feel like doesn't determine your gender. To think so proves you're mentally ill.
5) I'm expressing facts. Being a male thinking you're a female is a mental disorder that should be treated not accepted as OK

I agree with your #1. The rest of this is slop. People don't live their lives based strictly on the physical world around them. Feelings are just as important as the physical realm. For you to discount their feelings because it doesn't fit into your narrative is ignorant at best. Also, your #4 and #5 is factually incorrect as the actual experts on the topic have come out stating that neither of these things are true.

I agree with your #1. The rest of this is slop. People don't live their lives based strictly on the physical world around them. Feelings are just as important as the physical realm. For you to discount their feelings because it doesn't fit into your narrative is ignorant at best. Also, your #4 and #5 is factually incorrect as the actual experts on the topic have come out stating that neither of these things are true.

Facts don't care about your feelings. That you acknowledge #1 is a fact, you can't argue that feelings matter.

I discount their feelings because it doesn't fit the facts. It's not about my narrative.

Experts? What makes them an expert? I find that most calling them that do so because they agree with what they say. I'd go as far as saying anyone that enables someone born one gender thinking they're another because they feel like it has a mental illness.

There are laws in places that punish someone for using the correct pronoun because it isn't the one the mental ill person wants to be called. If I declared I felt like a slave owner, could people be required to call me "massah". That's the argument you're making.

1.) nope based on the context of the topic its your opinion and it will always be that way . . if you disagree prove otherwise, much to my delight you will fail
2.) nobody transgender does what you are claiming, please educate yourself
3-5.) you dont have to apologize for being factually wrong, we all make mistakes. You are not posting any facts, the irony is you are actually posting your feelings, throwing a hilarious tantrum because YOU want them to be true but they simply are not. The medical science community disagrees with your ignorance. please educate yourself on this topic and your posts wont fail so bad. Good luck!

Facts don't care about your feelings. That you acknowledge #1 is a fact, you can't argue that feelings matter.

I discount their feelings because it doesn't fit the facts. It's not about my narrative.

Experts? What makes them an expert? I find that most calling them that do so because they agree with what they say. I'd go as far as saying anyone that enables someone born one gender thinking they're another because they feel like it has a mental illness.

There are laws in places that punish someone for using the correct pronoun because it isn't the one the mental ill person wants to be called. If I declared I felt like a slave owner, could people be required to call me "massah". That's the argument you're making.

Actually, I most certainly can argue that feelings matter. We don't live in a "fact" vacuum. Feelings also matter, whether you like it or not. And yes, this is completely your narrative.

The experts in the mental health field. They've determined that transgender-ism is not a mental illness, that it's rather a problem with the wiring in these individuals brains. They've stated that there is a biological issue with the transgendered brain. Current ongoing research : https://www.the-scientist.com/features/are-the-brains-of-transgender-people-different-from-those-of-cisgender-people-30027

Good. There should be laws like that. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it incorrect or a mental illness.

As for your drivel about "slave owner", this is an incredibly stupid assertion. "Slave owner" is not a gender pronoun. And your slippery slope argument fallacy is some of the worst bull**** I think I've ever seen.

Your facts are that these people were born a certain sex. Just because YOU stop there doesn't mean the rest of the world has to. The rest of us recognize that facts and feelings are not mutually exclusive and one has an effect on the other.

Who was being hateful here?

I’m not going to read this whole thing. So if I state something that has already been stated I’m sorry. Being a transgender myself I’m very ashamed of this women. If we every want to be treated as if we are normal. Then we need to act if it is normal. When a cisgender person gets called by the opposite noun. They don’t normally freak out. They just either correct the person and move on or they laugh it off and move on. To make a seen and use our gender identity as a weapon is wrong and makes us all look bad. We most be better then everyone else just like the 332nd fighter group in WW2 did or the Rosie’s did in WW2. You don’t change people’s minds by attacking them. But instead by showing them your best, showing them your good people. To all cisgender people I apologies for her action. She doesn’t represent us all and most transgenders would never act that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom