• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"That's what you get for storming the stage! Attacker is left with a broken arm after tackling Dave Chappelle during Netflix gig:...."

Institutional racism is a real thing. Again from law and justice to housing. From affirmative action to farm aid.

Lol what? That's not even close to true. The left gets caught up in context wars with people who don't give a shit about the context of an issue. You are of the party of bumper sticker logic. If it doesn't fit on a bumper sticker it's too wordy for you guys. Interestingly enough it works very very well.

Reason isn't a western concept. Just no.
I know "reason" is not a western concept, but the tip-of-the-spear Leftist Progressives these days do say that. I've seen science and the scientific method called "western" too (and hence colonialist and racist). It's becoming national policy in New Zealand to equate Maori myth with science. The Left has come full circle. I used to be part of it about 10+ years ago, when the Left was all about removing Creationism from science classes, and sticking with actual science rather than religious myths. Now, apparently, as long as its not a Christian creation myth, then it should be taught as an option.

The idea that US institutions are racist is way overblown by the Left. The vast majority of people selling houses don't care about race of the buyer, and neighborhoods are not cordoned off or redlined. My own neighborhood, in a bright red Florida county, upscale neighborhood of new houses in the neighborhood of 3,000 square feet - is incredibly diverse. My own street has a Brazilian, Venezuelan, Italian, Canadian, Irish, Indian, African American, as well as me (child of immigrants), as well as a house with a lesbian couple - there is zero racism here, and nobody selling the properties even knows the race of the buyer most of the time. Everyone on the block is invited to parties, a nobody cares what color, religion, or sexual predilection might be.
'
The Left is one giant bumper sticker - and the mantra of "everything is racist" is old. Time to cast that fad aside.

I haven't been whining, you have.
no you have been whining about me having a problem with a man assaulting a comedian based on his feelings.

I know "reason" is not a western concept, but the tip-of-the-spear Leftist Progressives these days do say that. I've seen science and the scientific method called "western" too (and hence colonialist and racist). It's becoming national policy in New Zealand to equate Maori myth with science. The Left has come full circle. I used to be part of it about 10+ years ago, when the Left was all about removing Creationism from science classes, and sticking with actual science rather than religious myths. Now, apparently, as long as its not a Christian creation myth, then it should be taught as an option.

The idea that US institutions are racist is way overblown by the Left. The vast majority of people selling houses don't care about race of the buyer, and neighborhoods are not cordoned off or redlined. My own neighborhood, in a bright red Florida county, upscale neighborhood of new houses in the neighborhood of 3,000 square feet - is incredibly diverse. My own street has a Brazilian, Venezuelan, Italian, Canadian, Irish, Indian, African American, as well as me (child of immigrants), as well as a house with a lesbian couple - there is zero racism here, and nobody selling the properties even knows the race of the buyer most of the time. Everyone on the block is invited to parties, a nobody cares what color, religion, or sexual predilection might be.
'
The Left is one giant bumper sticker - and the mantra of "everything is racist" is old. Time to cast that fad aside.
If you knew then you wouldn't have said it.

No that's not what the Left is about. No leftist is against Christianity being taught as an elective, but that wasn't the argument from creationists now was it.

Are things changing? Yes but that doesn't discount the fact that decades and decades of redlining has resulted in what we have now.

The left doesn't gave a bumper sticker. It doesn't work like that

No that's not what the Left is about. No leftist is against Christianity being taught as an elective, but that wasn't the argument from creationists now was it.

Are things changing? Yes but that doesn't discount the fact that decades and decades of redlining has resulted in what we have now.

All leftists are against Christianity being taught in public schools. Well, they should be. They were 10 years ago. If that has changed, then that's news to me.

The argument of creationists was, of course, to teach creationism in science class. That's what the Left has accomplished in New Zealand - teaching Maori myth as science. They aren't talking about some comparative religion course.

The Left is all sizzle, no steak. It's worse than a bumper sticker. It's a one-trick pony - that's racist! That's sexist! It's old. It should be over. The proper response to Leftists blathering on about non-racist things being racist because of "systemic" this or "colonial" that is "shut the **** up, it's not racist. Now bugger off."

All leftists are against Christianity being taught in public schools. Well, they should be. They were 10 years ago. If that has changed, then that's news to me.

The argument of creationists was, of course, to teach creationism in science class. That's what the Left has accomplished in New Zealand - teaching Maori myth as science. They aren't talking about some comparative religion course.

The Left is all sizzle, no steak. It's worse than a bumper sticker. It's a one-trick pony - that's racist! That's sexist! It's old. It should be over. The proper response to Leftists blathering on about non-racist things being racist because of "systemic" this or "colonial" that is "shut the **** up, it's not racist. Now bugger off."
I literally just said they aren't.

that right there is the answer. that RIGHT there.... You are NOT going to fix discrimination by engaging in MORE of it, which seems to be the logic of the left.

ALL you are going to do is DEVOLVE the country back to where things are worse.

we either are an equal country who believes in equal justice under the law, OR we are not. There is no special consideration for this group, or that group. We make sure they have a level playing field for all and that is it, with the purpose of equality in mind... and when we find problems, we try our best to fix them. That is the only way to continue to make the country better... anything else and you are discriminating against some group or another, and NO that is NOT ok no matter what their skin color or ancestors.

I literally just said they aren't.
They are though, because to do so is violative of the First Amendment.

There can be a comparative religion course, if it does not favor Christianity over other religions, and passages of religious texts may be used in literature courses, but no Leftist worth his salt would favor "teaching Christianity" in school. Find one.

This post just oozes with irony.
This post oozes of what we all know of conservatives, their inability to read more than a couple words. Becuase I pointed out why my post are harsh, years of dealing with lying, moronic, racist, factless, trolling, right wingers who are shitty people who do nothing but troll and make no attempt at making an actual argument
At least my attacks are backed up by facts and a reason, unlike the moronic childish one liners of right wing terrorists

Your posts are easily the most foul mouthed, insulting and anger filled posts on this forum. No need to question why you get the treatment you do. You get treated the way you treat others.

Oh look, another person incapable of reading comprehension. YOu people show no respect to anybody, and you get exactly what you deserve. You can't even bother to provide any reasoning behind your bullshit beliefs

Right wingers are the most vile, racists, moronic selfish people on the planet, so I take it as a complement when you whine about me. And it is just par for the course for whiny right wingers wanting to play victims and pretend to be holier than thou when they are absolute shitty people and shit on everybody but love to whine about how everybody is so mean to me. My posts are just words on a political forum full of trolls, you people's actual behavior and the vile shit you support actually affects millions of people's lives negatively. But how would you know, you think the world revolved only around you and your little bubble

How about get some facts, provide some actual arguments instead of constant trolling, lying, deflection, projection and whining. OH, I know why, because you don't have any

Last edited:
This post oozes of what we all know of conservatives, their inability to read more than a couple words. Becuase I pointed out why my post are harsh, years of dealing with lying, moronic, racist, factless, trolling, right wingers who are shitty people who do nothing but troll and make no attempt at making an actual argument
At least my attacks are backed up by facts and a reason, unlike the moronic childish one liners of right wing terrorists

Oh look, another person incapable of reading comprehension. YOu people show no respect to anybody, and you get exactly what you deserve. You can't even bother to provide any reasoning behind your bullshit beliefs

Right wingers are the most vile, racists, moronic selfish people on the planet, so I take it as a complement when you whine about me. And it is just par for the course for whiny right wingers wanting to play victims and pretend to be holier than thou when they are absolute shitty people and shit on everybody but love to whine about how everybody is so mean to me. My posts are just words on a political forum full of trolls, you people's actual behavior and the vile shit you support actually affects millions of people's lives negatively. But how would you know, you think the world revolved only around you and your little bubble

How about get some facts, provide some actual arguments instead of constant trolling, lying, deflection, projection and whining. OH, I know why, because you don't have any

You're not only a total Badass....but you are also very intelligent. :rolleyes:

Marriage, trans laws, not allowing gays to adopt..

Nobody's fault but your own if you haven't noticed
Just curious why would you want two people with either a mental disorder or genetic disorder to adopt???

Just curious why would you want two people with either a mental disorder or genetic disorder to adopt???
There it is..the troll post

There can be a comparative religion course, if it does not favor Christianity over other religions, and passages of religious texts may be used in literature courses, but no Leftist worth his salt would favor "teaching Christianity" in school. Find one.
What part of if it's an elective there is no issue. If it's not then it violates the 1st. It's that simple and you still managed to screw it up

I don’t favor teaching Christianity in public schools or passing laws based on it. I don’t favor the SC making decisions based on Christian concepts.
I do feel that there’s systemic racism in the Justice system & am happy that some folks try to overcome it.

There's a difference in the nature of the jokes, there's a reason people get offended by Chappelle's "jokes." They're fundamentally based on things that are false, and they're coming from a bad place. They're "jokes" being told to marginalize an already-marginalized group of people.

So, yeah, when you tell harmful lies that are disguised as jokes, people see them for what they are and they get mad about it. If this triggers you, I suggest you grow the **** up and realize that other people have a right to their feelings.
Well if everyone is growing the **** up then realize that other people don’t have to give a **** about your feelings and learn how to navigate the world without a constant attention-seeking need for positive affirmations from everyone you meet.

Dave Chappelle had some guy storm the stage and attack him. Article seems to say that it was some sort of response to his "trans" comments. But, I don't see where that was established.

That said, this appears to be the sign of the times. We have reached a point where people are getting overly upset by words. What is causing this? Is it actually worse than before, or is this being highlighted more now?

Danny Bonaduce did it first :LOL:

Gay folk aren’t necessarily suffering from mental disorders, any more than straight folks. I’m sure the agencies screen all people applying to adopt. Gay is how your god made them.

...should have slapped him for becoming a lazy comic. Even his idol, Pryor, would call this Chappelle out for being a boring dud who took the money and ran.
Chapelle walked away from millions of dollars. Whatever you care to say about him, taking the money &run is total BS.
I’d guess you haven’t seen his last Special.

Gay folk aren’t necessarily suffering from mental disorders, any more than straight folks. I’m sure the agencies screen all people applying to adopt. Gay is how your god made them.
My God??? I'm agnostic.

Homosexuality is in fact either a mental condition or a genetic abnormality....its as simple as that. but you are absolutely right when you say that's how they are made and can't help how they are.

I have a friend who is gay and is now 60 years old....he knew he was gay as a child so that's a genetic abnormality if ever heard of one and he'll tell you the same thing. It just how he's made and can't change that any more then I can help loving sex with my wife.

Well if everyone is growing the **** up then realize that other people don’t have to give a **** about your feelings and learn how to navigate the world without a constant attention-seeking need for positive affirmations from everyone you meet.
I'm just explaining why people react differently, calm down. You folks asked the question, don't get mad because an answer exists.

Chapelle walked away from millions of dollars. Whatever you care to say about him, taking the money &run is total BS.
I’d guess you haven’t seen his last Special.
He then took it all from Netflix, and more. And sucks, now.

Dave Chappelle had some guy storm the stage and attack him. Article seems to say that it was some sort of response to his "trans" comments. But, I don't see where that was established.

That said, this appears to be the sign of the times. We have reached a point where people are getting overly upset by words. What is causing this? Is it actually worse than before, or is this being highlighted more now?
Once again the sorry California DA Gasgon will not charge the assailant with the appropriate crime. Liberal decisions just making one mistake after another.

Back
Top Bottom