• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Senators on hot mic: Trump is ‘crazy,’ ‘I’m worried’

If all republicans were in lockstep with trump you'd be neck an neck with them.

They actually are right now in their public actions. The public words of the GOPoliticians is noticeably shallow .

Something else for the Left to hyperventilate over.

Under the BCA, Trump has 300 days to negotiate a budget deal with Congress before the automatic accross the board cuts take place.

Susan Collins is just a two faced RINO who voted for the repeal of ObamaCare under the Obama administration but not when it mattered.
perhaps she actually listened to those she represents?

I already put your arguement where belongs
In the box marked "predicatable"

Well, *straightens tie", I suppose I am predictable good. I accept your compliment. You may be wrong about most things, but you're right about that. And a gentleman to boot.

A name right wing extremists give to a Republican who's not completely and totally bat**** mental.

Hm. No. Since Trump that term has come untethered from any particular place on the ideological spectrum. It appears to now mean "anyone not in the personality cult".

They actually are right now in their public actions. The public words of the GOPoliticians is noticeably shallow .

That's how frail and sensitive the trump supporters are. A republican can vote with trump 99% of the time and then just say that they don't one thing about the guy and whammo, automatic RINO outcast!

Yeah! Take that for not being a Trump sycophant Susan!

"From 1997 to 2015, Collins voted with her party a little less than 60 percent of the time.

in the average Congress. Only five of 225 senators in the average Congress (for whom we have a score) voted with their party less often during that period — and none of those five currently serves in the Senate. Throughout her time in office, Collins has consistently voted against her party’s position more often than the average senator." https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-real-republican-maverick-maine-sen-susan-collins/

"From 1997 to 2015, Collins voted with her party a little less than 60 percent of the time.

in the average Congress. Only five of 225 senators in the average Congress (for whom we have a score) voted with their party less often during that period — and none of those five currently serves in the Senate. Throughout her time in office, Collins has consistently voted against her party’s position more often than the average senator." https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-real-republican-maverick-maine-sen-susan-collins/

So a majority of the time she lined up with her party.

That's how frail and sensitive the trump supporters are. A republican can vote with trump 99% of the time and then just say that they don't one thing about the guy and whammo, automatic RINO outcast!

Chris Christie almost got run out of town when he dared say President Obama's administration did a good job responding to a hurricane.

did you take a class on how to distort things?

"Throughout her time in office, Collins has consistently voted against her party’s position more often than the average senator."

More like Sen. Collins listening to her constituents in Maine, one of 4 states with a very active independent party, along with VT, AK and NH. Darn those constituents .

"Throughout her time in office, Collins has consistently voted against her party’s position more often than the average senator."

Isn't independence from both party lines what Americans are craving ?

You'll excuse me if I have such little regard for your opinion of my perspective, that I really couldn't care any less.

How about your Sen. Graham, your ex-Sen. DeMint, Breitbart, Limbaugh and National Review, for starters, trashing trump over Sessions?

Talk about losing your base by attacking someone revered by your base because of recusal and Mueller .

Chris Christie almost got run out of town when he dared say President Obama's administration did a good job responding to a hurricane.

Christie is also the only politician brave enough and smart enough to propose means and assets testing for public money given to those who don't need it .

Funny, no one mentioned the TX Congressman wanting to go "Aaron Burr" with the NE Senator Collins.

Psychiatry typically involves a 1 on 1 Dr patient relationship

Yes - it typically does because both are strangers to each other. That IS NOT THE CASE for Trump who has book after book after book revealing his nature...... hundreds of speeches revealing his mental disturbances ..... and countless interviews given over the years which would supply far far far far more material for a mental health professional to examine that the normal 50 minute in person session.

The "Goldwater Rule" didn't stop anyone from diagnosing Nixon nor does it stop LE for characterizing the mental state of a suspect or a celebrity.

45 is a walking case study.

A little less than 60% is a majority of the time is it not?

If I wanted to distort what nota said, I would've cropped her quote to ignore something... like you just did cutting out what I just presented from her post here... that you cropped out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom