• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Senators on hot mic: Trump is ‘crazy,’ ‘I’m worried’

If you don't question Trump's mental state, then there is not a shred of hope for you.

Sticking to the OP, what I question is Collins reasoning for calling Trump " crazy "

She's and apparently every Hillary supporter in this thread is in hysterics over automatic budget cuts that haven't been implimented yet and that wont kick in for another 114 days

That is unless Congress and Trump agree on a budget.

Whats hopeless is this messaging coming from Trumps opposition.

Your'e not going to change voters minds with personal attacks against the Presiden, tin hat Russian conspiracy theories and identity politics.

Democrats are 0 - 5 in special elections since Trumps inaugeration, youre just preaching to the choir.

The GOP has majorities in both Houses and Trumps in the WH because voters opposed the agenda of the last 8 years.

Those voters who have real concerns that dont involve 24/7 TDS are concerned about things like Healthcare and the economy and if the Democrats dont wise up and switch over to policy driven messaging, the Democratic party will continue to lose

The only competency was found in rail transportation and the outstanding Royal air force, which had terrible planes piloted by great personnel.

I agree with most of that.

But to be more specific - they had great airframes - lousy aircraft engines.

As soon as they stuck powerful German engines into those highly maneuverable airframes, they had great aircraft.

Unfortunately for the Italians - this all came too late to stem the tide.

Before:

Macchi_C200_Saetta.jpg

After (with a German engine and German cannon):

Artwork-Macchi-C.205-Veltro-2-Squadriglia-I-Gruppo-Caccia-ANR-2-5-Campoformido-Italy-Mar-1944-0A.jpg

Macchi C.205 (there was an interim 202 model as well).

Sticking to the OP, what I question is Collins reasoning for calling Trump " crazy "

She's and apparently every Hillary supporter in this thread is in hysterics over automatic budget cuts that haven't been implimented yet and that wont kick in for another 114 days

Your'e not going to change voters minds with personal attacks against the Presiden, tin hat Russian conspiracy theories and identity politics.

Democrats are 0 - 5 in special elections since Trumps inaugeration, youre just preaching to the choir.

The GOP has majorities in both Houses and Trumps in the WH because voters opposed the agenda of the last 8 years.

Those voters who have real concerns that dont involve 24/7 TDS are concerned about things like Healthcare and the economy and if the Democrats dont wise up and switch over to policy driven messaging, the Democratic party will continue to lose

0 and 4 in deep red districts; let's see how #5 goes on 11/7/17 in UTAH CD-3 .

It is not a grade.

It is a majority of the time. No amount of ridiculous grammar school grade-scale spin will erase that fact.

Half of trump voters say he won the popular vote. Probably the same group who make up trump's birther base .

0 and 4 in deep red districts; let's see how #5 goes on 11/7/17 in UTAH CD-3 .

Wow, so the Democrats spent near 30 million dollars in Georgia ( a record amount for a House race ) and knew they never had a chance ?

I think from the context of the conversation, they thought Trump is crazy and they are concerned about the automatic budget cuts.

So a majority of the time she lined up with her party.

Indeed! She's a Republican who votes with Republicans less than 60% of the time, while Bernie Sanders is an "independent" who routinely votes between 95% and 99% with Democrats.

This does a wonderful job showing that party affiliation labels are, by and large, hollow things that are used for rhetorical purposes by and large. Mr. "Independent" is basically joe Democrat, while Susan Collins is little better than a coin flip in terms of voting with her "party". So outside the norm is Collins, that she is the least likely to vote with her "majority" side....even counting "independent" people like Bernie Sanders.

In the Democrat/Republican dynamic, Collins is more reasonably a Republican than a Democrat based on where she tends to vote the majority of time. However, in terms of actual ideology, she is far closer to a centrist/moderate/independent than many of those who try and make a claim for any of those terms.

What ultimately matters though is that, like it or not, a candidate hasn't been able to oust her in a Primary, so for the moment as it relates to HER constituents...which she's ultimately accountable to...her lean is perfectly fine.

Wow, so the Democrats spent near 30 million dollars in Georgia ( a record amount for a House race ) and knew they never had a chance ?

Do you know where that money came from?

Are you watching the bloody Alabama special Senate primary for Sessions' seat on 8/15, with Sen. Strange and Rep. Brooks trashing each other?

How about the UTAH CD-3 primary on 8/15 ?

Half of trump voters say he won the popular vote. Probably the same group who make up trump's birther base .

Lol ! And every Hillary supporter thinks she actually " won " something

Indeed! She's a Republican who votes with Republicans less than 60% of the time, while Bernie Sanders is an "independent" who routinely votes between 95% and 99% with Democrats.

This does a wonderful job showing that party affiliation labels are, by and large, hollow things that are used for rhetorical purposes by and large. Mr. "Independent" is basically joe Democrat, while Susan Collins is little better than a coin flip in terms of voting with her "party". So outside the norm is Collins, that she is the least likely to vote with her "majority" side....even counting "independent" people like Bernie Sanders.

In the Democrat/Republican dynamic, Collins is more reasonably a Republican than a Democrat based on where she tends to vote the majority of time. However, in terms of actual ideology, she is far closer to a centrist/moderate/independent than many of those who try and make a claim for any of those terms.

What ultimately matters though is that, like it or not, a candidate hasn't been able to oust her in a Primary, so for the moment as it relates to HER constituents...which she's ultimately accountable to...her lean is perfectly fine.

Sen. Collins is what posters hypocritically pine for, not beholden to a party, until it hurts their party.

With that, I support the motion to proceed to PUBLIC debate, finally exposing this monstrous wealthcare for all to see.

Add in the amendment process with professionals testifying and we'll see who actually 'won' yesterday's vote .

Lol ! And every Hillary supporter thinks she actually " won " something

Other than the popular vote... she won nothing.

You forgot your patented bashing of the lib media brain-washing everyone in this one.

Bashing the lying liberal media is an open patent that milions of Americans are using with my blessing

Gov Herbert has endorsed the rational conservative against the fascist.

I've always loved the incredible natural resources of UTAH. I've seen them as the model of efficiency using their federal dollars. They're the leaders in conducting 'public/private' ventures.

I'll never be done with the spur roads into the Wasatch mountains. Now there are awesome roads from SLC east across the high Uintahs to the Flaming Gorge region .

Smarten up? Oh, you mean hop on the MRGA bandwagon?
No, I mean start working for the people instead of for themselves and their own continued power.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No, they're not, and you've been corrected on that numerous times here.

Why be so dishonest? What do you gain by that?

I've always loved the incredible natural resources of UTAH. I've seen them as the model of efficiency using their federal dollars. They're the leaders in conducting 'public/private' ventures.

I'll never be done with the spur roads into the Wasatch mountains. Now there are awesome roads from SLC east across the high Uintahs to the Flaming Gorge region .

Utah seems to have benevolent fascism partnership of public and private down to a science. There "Lds socialized culture" is enforced in the legislature. The drink drive limit is going to be 05%, and the management of the state liquor stores, I understand, are a disgrace.

How about your Sen. Graham, your ex-Sen. DeMint, Breitbart, Limbaugh and National Review, for starters, trashing trump over Sessions?

Talk about losing your base by attacking someone revered by your base because of recusal and Mueller .
Lol you think Graham is revered?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dr. Allen for the DEMs is a great candidate .
From what friends at the U tell me, Dr. A is a great person but also a die-hard Clintonista.

If I were the GOP candidate, I would only hammer two things: Allen loves Clinton, Allen loves Pelosi.

She would lose by 20 points.

Back
Top Bottom