• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Senators on hot mic: Trump is ‘crazy,’ ‘I’m worried’

So as long as insulting personal commentary based on one's physique and/or appearance are couched in ridicule then it's all good? Got it.

It's the wanting to settle their disagreement by killing them, that was the important part Lutherf. How could you not know that?

....IN DIRECT RESPONSE to his threat, that killing them would be the way he'd prefer to end the dispute. What would you suggest they do, threaten to kill him in return? lol, make some ****ing sense please.

Worst part is, you'd think these phony "patriots" in the conservative and trump camp like than congressman, the real deplorable ****holes, would value the freedom for people to have their own independent position, instead of threatening them with death. Of course, that their supporters are apparently OK with that, is the real issue.

It's the wanting to settle their disagreement by killing them, that was the important part Lutherf. How could you not know that?

....IN DIRECT RESPONSE to his threat, that killing them would be the way he'd prefer to end the dispute. What would you suggest they do, threaten to kill him in return? lol, make some ****ing sense please.

Worst part is, you'd think these phony "patriots" in the conservative and trump camp like than congressman, the real deplorable ****holes, would value the freedom for people to have their own independent position, instead of threatening them with death. Of course, that their supporters are apparently OK with that, is the real issue.

He suggested a duel. That's totally different than suggesting assassination and also has precedent in our system of government.

Why not? Democrats are very good at that, why should Republicans expect different.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
They're republicrats and demicans anyway?
They are all unduly beholden to their respective donors.

Demands of obedience and purity are not something to be lauded.
It's something to be ashamed of.

obviously, the mileage varies for some.

He suggested a duel. That's totally different than suggesting assassination and also has precedent in our system of government.
Who said anything about an assassination?

He wants to duel, and kill them (unless you mean to suggest he wanted to duel and lose...) And they made fun of him verbally for it...quite sane on their part, directed towards someone that shouldn't be in any office in government.

Slavery was not just precedent but the law of the land, you think that makes it OK to propose because it had precedent historically? You're down there with the bottom feeders I guess :/

Now you have to resort to lying. Sad.

Earlier you posted..."A republican can vote with trump 99% of the time and then just say that they don't one thing about the guy and whammo, automatic RINO outcast!"

Since we were talking about Collins, forgive me if I took it to mean that you were too....

Earlier you posted..."A republican can vote with trump 99% of the time and then just say that they don't one thing about the guy and whammo, automatic RINO outcast!"

Since we were talking about Collins, forgive me if I took it to mean that you were too....

Gotcha. I see what you mean now.

Something else for the Left to hyperventilate over.

Under the BCA, Trump has 300 days to negotiate a budget deal with Congress before the automatic accross the board cuts take place.

Susan Collins is just a two faced RINO who voted for the repeal of ObamaCare under the Obama administration but not when it mattered.

She reliably has one face. She's not fooled by the difference between a symbolic that affects no one and a real vote that hurts millions.

Last edited:
She reliably has one face. She's not fooled by the difference between a symbolic that affects no one and a real vote that hurts millions.

If she had " one face " she would have voted to repeal the ACA when it counted and not just when she was placating her constituency

Back
Top Bottom