• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Senators on hot mic: Trump is ‘crazy,’ ‘I’m worried’

That's how frail and sensitive the trump supporters are. A republican can vote with trump 99% of the time and then just say that they don't one thing about the guy and whammo, automatic RINO outcast!
agreeing with Trump really has nothing to do with it, in fact he is pretty much a rino himself.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

are you saying the gop comes across less extreme than the dnc?

The GOP is awesome at just saying no and winning elections, as per REDMAP 2010. Too bad they can't run government as well as they won the last 4 elections down-ballot .

So a majority of the time she lined up with her party.
60% is 1 point above a failing grade. She gets a very thin D- on her voting record.

oops just reread the post. She gets a high F

Last edited:
agreeing with Trump really has nothing to do with it, in fact he is pretty much a rino himself.

trump is an 'other', and he has very little understanding of any legislation he speaks about, as evidenced by his spoken word.

He'll need the concept of a 'pocket veto' explained to him on the Russia sanctions bill .

60% is 1 point above a failing grade. She gets a very thin D- on her voting record.

Sen. Collins gets n A+ from her CONSTITUENTS, for which we constantly hear this whole debate board pine .

trump is an 'other', and he has very little understanding of any legislation he speaks about, as evidenced by his spoken word.

He'll need the concept of a 'pocket veto' explained to him on the Russia sanctions bill .
I consider Trump a bluedog

Nope. Merely citing the hypocrisy of those who refuse to acknowledge that what Collins said was in the same vein as what Trump said. Nowhere in this thread did I defend anything Trump said.

My grandma use to say 'what goes over the Devil's back comes back round his belly.' It took me a few years to figure the meaning of that one.

Anyway, the person Collins and Reed were throwing insults at was a congressman from Texas named Randolf Blake Farenthold, congressman of the 27th district of Texas. So the other day Farenthold, who is pleasantly plump said that he would have liked to shoot Republicans who didn’t help repeal and replace Obamacare. He specifically pointed to women Republicans from the Northeast. Later he apologized and Sen. Collins accepted his apology and then gets caught on a hot mic insulting him in a conversation with a fellow Democrat Senator Reed after she accepted his apology.
Here is the picture Collins was talking about.

DFhvUWCXoAYRina.jpg

The one Collins insulted is the guy in the duckie pajamas obviously staged for a Christmas party photo that she didn't approve yet publically accepted the man's apology and yet in private trashes him while speaking to a Democrat. With a Republican like that tells a story why Obamacare is such a bitch to repeal in the Senate. She is one of many "Republicans" who should change parties.

The country is depending on the GOP senators to rise above a trump presidency sinking in its own quick sand .

Trump is circling the bowl.they are the TP. They are going down with the ****.

The GOP is awesome at just saying no and winning elections, as per REDMAP 2010. Too bad they can't run government as well as they won the last 4 elections down-ballot .
what does that have to do with rinos?

Exactly.
These days, being a Republican means that you d exactly as you're told 100% of the time.
That's how you get a good grade—obedience.

Or at least that seems to be the argument.

Sen. Collins gets n A+ from her CONSTITUENTS, for which we constantly hear this whole debate board pine .
I have no issue with that. If they are happy with her than she is doing her job. She isnt obligated to vote party line. That does not change that she is a rino

what does that have to do with rinos?

RINOs don't vote for trump's cabinet members. They're all gops, no matter the new trump spin deflection .

Lol ! Its absolutely relevent, the Budget Control Act was exactly what Collins was whining about

Trump has 300 days to work out a budget deal with Congress before the cuts that she was so upset about kick in.

Who's gonna have the balls to tell Trump he needs serious tutoring on the BCA? His ego is way larger than the budget and his feelings are as fragile as fresh French crepes.

My grandma use to say 'what goes over the Devil's back comes back round his belly.' It took me a few years to figure the meaning of that one.

Anyway, the person Collins and Reed were throwing insults at was a congressman from Texas named Randolf Blake Farenthold, congressman of the 27th district of Texas. So the other day Farenthold, who is pleasantly plump said that he would have liked to shoot Republicans who didn’t help repeal and replace Obamacare. He specifically pointed to women Republicans from the Northeast. Later he apologized and Sen. Collins accepted his apology and then gets caught on a hot mic insulting him in a conversation with a fellow Democrat Senator Reed after she accepted his apology.
Here is the picture Collins was talking about.

DFhvUWCXoAYRina.jpg

The one Collins insulted is the guy in the duckie pajamas obviously staged for a Christmas party photo that she didn't approve yet publically accepted the man's apology and yet in private trashes him while speaking to a Democrat. With a Republican like that tells a story why Obamacare is such a bitch to repeal in the Senate. She is one of many "Republicans" who should change parties.

A. He's not 'pleasantly plump'. He's clinically obese.
B. He reflexively blamed women for something that isn't particularly any woman's fault
C. He's the same idiot who said this: `I don?t agree with everything I say sometimes.? On Blake Farenthold flubbing the Trump/rape hypothetical. | First Reading
D. He's also the same idiot who was involved in this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...sued-by-a-former-aide/?utm_term=.53537f06c568

The poor boy. He either opens his mouth and puts his foot in it or, apparently, shovels food into it.

He just can't win.

I consider Trump a bluedog

I am more of a blue dog than any other DEM title, so I'm offended by you calling trump a blue dog.

I can also be very progress---ive or pragmatic or what the **** ever depending on the issue.

I'm a badass conservative when it comes to fixing my public pension mess .

Well thats the point of every thread posted by dejected Hillary supporters these days, but if youv'e read one of those threads youve read them all.

It was boring 3 months ago, now its just pathetic.

Collins based her assertion of Trumps mental capacity on up and coming budget cuts that would be implented under the 2011 Budget Control Act.

Trump has 300 days to work with Congress on a budget before those cuts kick in so if anyone is " crazy " its Collins.

She claims Trump isnt aware the BCA exist. She thinks sequestration is about to kick in apparently....Lol

I think Collins bases her assertion of Trump's mental capacity on everything he has said publicly over the last 40 years or so.

A. He's not 'pleasantly plump'. He's clinically obese.
B. He reflexively blamed women for something that isn't particularly any woman's fault
C. He's the same idiot who said this: `I don?t agree with everything I say sometimes.? On Blake Farenthold flubbing the Trump/rape hypothetical. | First Reading
D. He's also the same idiot who was involved in this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...sued-by-a-former-aide/?utm_term=.53537f06c568

The poor boy. He either opens his mouth and puts his foot in it or, apparently, shovels food into it.

He just can't win.

To be fair, he is every bit as ugly on the inside as he is on the outside.

If the country were ran by people like Susan Collins, it would be a better place.

I think Collins bases her assertion of Trump's mental capacity on everything he has said publicly over the last 40 years or so.

trump is Benito Mussolini reincarnated in all his non-verbal mannerisms .

Susan is a true Republican, while the alt right, like Trump, are CINOs (Conservatives In Name Only).

* Sigh *

Dont you people ever tire of this nonsense ?
We dont have to guess or " think " about what Collins is whining about.

Its very clear what she's whining about, what she's basing her assertions on, its written in the article

She's panicking apparently over the impending spending cuts that kick under the 2011 BCA if and when the President and Congress failed to agree on a budget

Trump and Congress have 300 days to come to a agreement before sequestration kicks in. FYI, we are on day 186 of Trumps Presidency

I question her mental capacity, not Trumps

* Sigh *

Dont you people ever tire of this nonsense ?
We dont have to guess or " think " about what Collins is whining about.

Its very clear what she's whining about, what she's basing her assertions on, its written in the article

She's panicking apparently over the impending spending cuts that kick under the 2011 BCA if and when the President and Congress failed to agree on a budget

Trump and Congress have 300 days to come to a agreement before sequestration kicks in. FYI, we are on day 186 of Trumps Presidency

I question her mental capacity, not Trumps

If you don't question Trump's mental state, then there is not a shred of hope for you.

It is not a grade.

It is a majority of the time. No amount of ridiculous grammar school grade-scale spin will erase that fact.

Back
Top Bottom