• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Please Weclome Goshin and Harry Guerrilla

That and you now get a set of keys to the DP Executive Washroom. :2razz:

Which is bull**** because I still haven't gotten a key! And nobody's changed my paper in a while and it's beginning to stink. Thank god we have some newb mods here to take over for IT. He's such a slacker.

I believe the most impotant thing here is that they don't let their new found adulation to cause them to run a muck and become arbitrary and capricious in their decisions based on personal bias rather than sound judgment.

Not everyone has the capacity to operate in a position of authority. Regardless of the level of power. For some it is more than they can handle for any number of reasons.

But lets face facts, even though there are a few reasonable participants who post very insightful, well thought out opinions that reflect the values that should be foremost in the minds of any true Americans, no matter how brilliant they are, they are not in the end no matter how exceptional, going to make any lasting important contribution to mankind or the conditions under which so many so many are forced to live.

But with that being said, this is a time of celebration and only time will till if this was a time to celebrate or commiserate.

But for now on the occasion of your good fortune I truly wish you well.

As the old saying goes: "It is a far better thing we do than we have ever done."

Congrats.

A thankless job in reality, but two guys that obviously command a significant amount of respect in the tree house.

Watch their poll numbers fall fast!:mrgreen:

Thanks not only to the newbies, but all mods who do and have done their best to keep the zoo clean and spiffy.

Last edited:
That and you now get a set of keys to the DP Executive Washroom. :2razz:

Just try not to look up when you're using it, gentlemen.

2420310650085964867JjaPOp_fs.jpg

All members. Please welcome and congratulate both Goshin and Harry Guerrilla as new moderators at Debate Politics.

DP Moderation Team

I'm speechless.

Congrats Goshin and Harry. I don't know either of you very well, but what I do know, I think you both will be fair and good moderators.

Awesome! Two outstanding additions to the team. Remember, in the words of uncle Ben, "With great power, comes great responsibility."
:allhail

Back
Top Bottom