• Please keep all posts on the Rittenhouse verdict here: Rittenhouse Verdict. Note the moderator warnings in the thread. The thread will be heavily moderated with a zero tolerance policy for any baiting, flaming, trolling or other rule breaks. Stick to the topic and not the other posters. Thank you.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama imports 1 million muslims during presidency

washunut

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
The Obama Administration is on pace to issue more than a million green cards to migrants from majority-Muslim countries, according to an analysis of Department of Homeland Security data.

Chart: Obama Admin. On Pace to Issue One Million Green Cards to Migrants from Majority-Muslim Countries - Breitbart

Just wondering. With tens of millions of Americans either out of work or full-time why we need so many immigrants of any religion. The world is in a different age than the 19th or 20th century when bringing in many unskilled workers was a plus for the economy.

There is a much smaller number of highly skilled people who we should entice. Use the freedom of America to bring in the world's best.

mak2

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I really don't know the answer to this so I am just asking. How many of these Muslims have committed some heinous crime? Terror events?

eohrnberger

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Fundamentally changing the USA?

TheGoverness

Little Miss Sunshine
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal

shrubnose

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
BreitbartNews is a right-wing propaganda site.

Everything that they spew must be read with that in mind.

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Fundamentally changing the USA?

Yes. Slow death by a million cuts.

You know why? Because the old style immigrants like me wanted to get Americanized ASAP. Muslims come here to create Muslim ghettos. In fact, many of them resort to murder to keep their kids from blending into the society.

To give you a sense of what these primates are capable of, in one case, a Palestinian couple literally butchered their daughter in their own kitchen for dating someone they didn’t like. What those parents from hell didn’t know was that their honor slaughter was caught on tape by the FBI who wiretapped the house to investigate the scumbags’ involvement in funding terrorists.

Remember this next time you see a smiling Muslim immigrant.

mak2

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I would think this sinister appearing article is, in fact, just the opposite. if none of these nearly a million American hatin Muslims (Obama let in Merica cause he hates merica too) have committed any terror events or started a crime wave or anything, seems to me like the real point of this article is the fears mongered on the right about immigrants are groundless. But I have heard of home grown terrorist lately. Shall we seal the border with Florida?

DamnYankee

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
The Obama Administration is on pace to issue more than a million green cards to migrants from majority-Muslim countries, according to an analysis of Department of Homeland Security data.

Chart: Obama Admin. On Pace to Issue One Million Green Cards to Migrants from Majority-Muslim Countries - Breitbart

I asked in another thread, but the left was unable to answer the question, but with these "immigrants" BO is letting waltz right in, how many are terrorists? And how many is too many?

eohrnberger

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Yes. Slow death by a million cuts.

You know why? Because the old style immigrants like me wanted to get Americanized ASAP. Muslims come here to create Muslim ghettos. In fact, many of them resort to murder to keep their kids from blending into the society.

To give you a sense of what these primates are capable of, in one case, a Palestinian couple literally butchered their daughter in their own kitchen for dating someone they didn’t like. What those parents from hell didn’t know was that their honor slaughter was caught on tape by the FBI who wiretapped the house to investigate the scumbags’ involvement in funding terrorists.

Remember this next time you see a smiling Muslim immigrant.
e pluribus unum
E pluribus unum (/ˈiː ˈplʊərᵻbəs ˈuːnəm/; Latin: [ˈeː ˈpluːrɪbʊs ˈuːnʊ̃])—Latin for "Out of many, one"[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP]

It doesn't work if there's no assimilation.

In this we can see the EU nation's failure, and should take it as a dire warning, so as not to make the same mistake ourselves.

bubbabgone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I really don't know the answer to this so I am just asking. How many of these Muslims have committed some heinous crime? Terror events?

...So what?

"We judge that ISIL is training and attempting to deploy operatives for further attacks," he said. "ISIL has a large cadre of Western fighters who could potentially serve as operatives for attacks in the West. And the group is probably exploring a variety of means for infiltrating operatives into the West, including refugee flows, smuggling routes, and legitimate methods of travel." - CIA Director John Brennan.
CIA director grave warning: ISIS dangerous as ever - CNNPolitics.com

Redress

Liberal Fascist For Life!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal

devildavid

Phlegmatic
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I asked in another thread, but the left was unable to answer the question, but with these "immigrants" BO is letting waltz right in, how many are terrorists? And how many is too many?

The first question to ask is how many of them are Muslims? The news story only says they come from majority-Muslim countries. Not all people living in those countries are Muslims. We need to get more detailed information on this.

mak2

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Do we really need to do a religious litmus test?
The first question to ask is how many of them are Muslims? The news story only says they come from majority-Muslim countries. Not all people living in those countries are Muslims. We need to get more detailed information on this.

devildavid

Phlegmatic
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Do we really need to do a religious litmus test?

No, we don't. My point is that this story doesn't have any information on the religions of those who came here from majority-Muslim countries. It just assumes they must be Muslims. There are many in those countries who are not Muslim and may have a good reason to come here.

mak2

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Yea, this is just a BreitBart RWNM fear mongering rag piece. The Donald will probably be quoting it soon.
No, we don't. My point is that this story doesn't have any information on the religions of those who came here from majority-Muslim countries. It just assumes they must be Muslims. There are many in those countries who are not Muslim and may have a good reason to come here.

katzgar

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative

Who gives a rat's ass if they are Muslims or not.

Why are they here, is the question nobody wants to ask here. How do they benefit the US?

mak2

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
One is probably your doctor.

Why are they here, is the question nobody wants to ask here. How do they benefit the US?

Deuce

Outer space potato man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Statue of Liberty text doesn't say "what's in it for me?"

tres borrachos

HoHoHo
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
"imports"? Like you do with a BMW or really killer beer or Donald Trump's products that are manufactured in China?

Top Bottom