• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama imports 1 million muslims during presidency

The Obama Administration is on pace to issue more than a million green cards to migrants from majority-Muslim countries, according to an analysis of Department of Homeland Security data.

Chart: Obama Admin. On Pace to Issue One Million Green Cards to Migrants from Majority-Muslim Countries - Breitbart

Just wondering. With tens of millions of Americans either out of work or full-time why we need so many immigrants of any religion. The world is in a different age than the 19th or 20th century when bringing in many unskilled workers was a plus for the economy.

There is a much smaller number of highly skilled people who we should entice. Use the freedom of America to bring in the world's best.

I really don't know the answer to this so I am just asking. How many of these Muslims have committed some heinous crime? Terror events?

Fundamentally changing the USA?

BreitbartNews is a right-wing propaganda site.

Everything that they spew must be read with that in mind.

Fundamentally changing the USA?

Yes. Slow death by a million cuts.

You know why? Because the old style immigrants like me wanted to get Americanized ASAP. Muslims come here to create Muslim ghettos. In fact, many of them resort to murder to keep their kids from blending into the society.

To give you a sense of what these primates are capable of, in one case, a Palestinian couple literally butchered their daughter in their own kitchen for dating someone they didn’t like. What those parents from hell didn’t know was that their honor slaughter was caught on tape by the FBI who wiretapped the house to investigate the scumbags’ involvement in funding terrorists.

Remember this next time you see a smiling Muslim immigrant.

I would think this sinister appearing article is, in fact, just the opposite. if none of these nearly a million American hatin Muslims (Obama let in Merica cause he hates merica too) have committed any terror events or started a crime wave or anything, seems to me like the real point of this article is the fears mongered on the right about immigrants are groundless. But I have heard of home grown terrorist lately. Shall we seal the border with Florida?

The Obama Administration is on pace to issue more than a million green cards to migrants from majority-Muslim countries, according to an analysis of Department of Homeland Security data.

Chart: Obama Admin. On Pace to Issue One Million Green Cards to Migrants from Majority-Muslim Countries - Breitbart

I asked in another thread, but the left was unable to answer the question, but with these "immigrants" BO is letting waltz right in, how many are terrorists? And how many is too many?

Yes. Slow death by a million cuts.

You know why? Because the old style immigrants like me wanted to get Americanized ASAP. Muslims come here to create Muslim ghettos. In fact, many of them resort to murder to keep their kids from blending into the society.

To give you a sense of what these primates are capable of, in one case, a Palestinian couple literally butchered their daughter in their own kitchen for dating someone they didn’t like. What those parents from hell didn’t know was that their honor slaughter was caught on tape by the FBI who wiretapped the house to investigate the scumbags’ involvement in funding terrorists.

Remember this next time you see a smiling Muslim immigrant.
e pluribus unum
E pluribus unum (/ˈiː ˈplʊərᵻbəs ˈuːnəm/; Latin: [ˈeː ˈpluːrɪbʊs ˈuːnʊ̃])—Latin for "Out of many, one"[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP]

It doesn't work if there's no assimilation.

In this we can see the EU nation's failure, and should take it as a dire warning, so as not to make the same mistake ourselves.

I really don't know the answer to this so I am just asking. How many of these Muslims have committed some heinous crime? Terror events?

...So what?

"We judge that ISIL is training and attempting to deploy operatives for further attacks," he said. "ISIL has a large cadre of Western fighters who could potentially serve as operatives for attacks in the West. And the group is probably exploring a variety of means for infiltrating operatives into the West, including refugee flows, smuggling routes, and legitimate methods of travel." - CIA Director John Brennan.
CIA director grave warning: ISIS dangerous as ever - CNNPolitics.com

I asked in another thread, but the left was unable to answer the question, but with these "immigrants" BO is letting waltz right in, how many are terrorists? And how many is too many?

The first question to ask is how many of them are Muslims? The news story only says they come from majority-Muslim countries. Not all people living in those countries are Muslims. We need to get more detailed information on this.

Do we really need to do a religious litmus test?
The first question to ask is how many of them are Muslims? The news story only says they come from majority-Muslim countries. Not all people living in those countries are Muslims. We need to get more detailed information on this.

Do we really need to do a religious litmus test?

No, we don't. My point is that this story doesn't have any information on the religions of those who came here from majority-Muslim countries. It just assumes they must be Muslims. There are many in those countries who are not Muslim and may have a good reason to come here.

Yea, this is just a BreitBart RWNM fear mongering rag piece. The Donald will probably be quoting it soon.
No, we don't. My point is that this story doesn't have any information on the religions of those who came here from majority-Muslim countries. It just assumes they must be Muslims. There are many in those countries who are not Muslim and may have a good reason to come here.

Who gives a rat's ass if they are Muslims or not.

Why are they here, is the question nobody wants to ask here. How do they benefit the US?

One is probably your doctor.

Why are they here, is the question nobody wants to ask here. How do they benefit the US?

Statue of Liberty text doesn't say "what's in it for me?"

"imports"? Like you do with a BMW or really killer beer or Donald Trump's products that are manufactured in China?

Back
Top Bottom