• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama imports 1 million muslims during presidency

You said used, not use. It is a religious war in their mind. What else would you call it?

THEIR minds and thinking minds are two different things. They're nothing more than thugs who are fighting a proxy war for their lords and using religion to do it. ALL religious wars were and are carried out the same way for the same reason.

That's why Jesus got killed.

They live under the same laws we do here.
I'm not convinced the Muslim culture is really compatible with what I believe to be American values. As an example, they don't treat women very well and there are plenty of examples of what bad things happen when a daughter does something to "dishonor" the family.

Anyone else figured out that "discussion" with Progs is pointless?

I say the time for talk has passed.

Talk has brought Venezuela to where it is today. Is that what it will take before this nonsense is ended?

No matter how many tens of thousands of posts you post and rebuttals you make....you are NOT changing minds or hearts. Such is the modern American dilemma.
We are divided beyond reconciliation. And the only United we have is in falling. We need to go to the next step to fix this nation unfortunately.

Anyone else figured out that "discussion" with Progs is pointless?

I did. What I can't explain is why I am still wasting my time debating them. That makes me a first class moron.

There, I gave liberals a low-hanging fruit. Enjoy it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom