• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mueller releases memo summarizing FBI's interview with Michael Flynn

Oddly enough they do not mention they lied to him to get the interview....

Oh Mach,
When you make snarky comments like this, you only show how petty, and vindictive liberals are...

But her emails!
Why didn't they raid that DNC server!?!

Where is that 302 j-mac, I think it was altered!!

:lamo
What ever happened to the ol' battle cry, "If he broke the law, he needs to be charged!"

You people...such opportunistic hypocrites...:roll:

Now what are you babbling about? If you can tell me where I said someone who broke the law shouldn't be charged with breaking the law, do it.

Oddly enough they do not mention they lied to him to get the interview....
Lol, lied to him about what? His constitutional rights? His right to a lawyer if he wants it? If a guy at a bar tells you you're fine to drive, do you grab the keys? Lol, if your mother tells you it's fine to talk to strangers, would you prowl the streets looking for strangers to talk to? What about the cops? Do you just tell them whatever without a lawyer present because they'd say it was okay?

Lol, I swear. Uneducated people in the US are expected to know every legal loophole to get themselves out of prison. 3 star general? Sheepishly say 'well okay' when you tell him he doesn't need a lawyer and internet supporters go: "Yep! They told him he didn't need a lawyer! Egregious!"

You guys don't exist in the real world because you don't want to.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Perjury to a FBI agent is lying about something material to the case. The FBI came to the WH to question Flynn about a conversation that they already knew 100% what Flynn had said and was 100% legal so what material case was the FBI investigating other than giving Flynn the opportunity to lie to them?

So it's their fault he lied? Let me guess. It was always your kids' teachers' fault that they failed the test, right?

Whenever I told a lie, I did it because I knew I was lying. I wasn't stupid enough to try to blame someone else for the words that came out of my mouth. I owned my lies. The "party of personal responsibility" I used to support has turned itself around 180 degrees. I lied, but it was his fault! He forced me to lie.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves, but I'm going to guess you aren't.

From the opening paragraph of your own provided document....

" The DOJ OIG concluded that the DOJ lacks a comprehensive FARA
enforcement strategy"...

More from your own document...

"We believe these differing understandings
are indicative of the lack of a comprehensive DOJ enforcement strategy on FARA. Investigators
also expressed frustration about a perceived reluctance by NSD to approve FARA cases for
prosecution
"

and...

"We found that 62 percent of initial registrations were untimely, and that 50
percent of registrants filed at least one supplemental statement late. We also found that
several inspection recommendations issued by NSD’s FARA unit remained unresolved"

For God's sake, at least know what you are posting before you come in all confident and call others "liars".....

*Hatuey hoping all of the real good legalese speakers drop by and tell us that Flynn didn't know his constitutional right to a lawyer isn't waved away by someone at the FBI telling him he doesn't need one*

4686b7220a6ac801f6039fa4108ad3b7.gif

Last edited:
But her emails!
Why didn't they raid that DNC server!?!

Where is that 302 j-mac, I think it was altered!!

Ok, continue to be disingenuous if you wish...I was just trying to help.

*Hatuey hoping all of the real good legalese speakers drop by and tell us that Flynn didn't know his constitutional right to a lawyer isn't waved away by someone at the FVI telling him he doesn't need one*

4686b7220a6ac801f6039fa4108ad3b7.gif

Equal application of the law.....It doesn't matter if you think he knew better or not....We have rights for a reason...If Flynn was deprived of his, it is no different than anyone else.

Equal application of the law.....It doesn't matter if you think he knew better or not....We have rights for a reason...If Flynn was deprived of his, it is no different than anyone else.

Okay, so you're going with the claim that a 3 star general, with an university level education, privately paid lawyers, and every legal luxury not afforded to you over anything more extreme than a DUI, did not know he could have a lawyer present at all times.... and the FBI is responsible for that?

You aren't a real person because of opinions like the above.

Suggesting he speak without a lawyer is not the same as denying him a lawyer. Flynn ultimately had a choice and he chose poorly.

From the opening paragraph of your own provided document....

" The DOJ OIG concluded that the DOJ lacks a comprehensive FARA
enforcement strategy"...

More from your own document...

"We believe these differing understandings
are indicative of the lack of a comprehensive DOJ enforcement strategy on FARA. Investigators
also expressed frustration about a perceived reluctance by NSD to approve FARA cases for
prosecution
"

and...

"We found that 62 percent of initial registrations were untimely, and that 50
percent of registrants filed at least one supplemental statement late. We also found that
several inspection recommendations issued by NSD’s FARA unit remained unresolved"

For God's sake, at least know what you are posting before you come in all confident and call others "liars".....

Why did you lie and why are you lying about your lies?

from the link
Between 1966 and
2015, the DOJ only brought seven
criminal FARA cases

maybe in right wing land, 7 equals 0

Because those who have proved willing to die for us have earned better treatment...lets start there.

Flynn sold out for money.

Suggesting he speak without a lawyer is not the same as denying him a lawyer. Flynn ultimately had a choice and he chose poorly.
No, Mueller literally used his ballsack to lock the door to the room Flynn was being investigated in.

Then, ballsack still firmly securing the doorlock, Mueller walked over and told Flynn: 'Only way you're getting a lawyer is not getting a lawyer and playing ball, catch my drift?'

Flynn did it it out of fear that Mueller would use his incredibly flexible ballsack and beat him to death away from the prying eyes of the FBI.

Some of the people in this thread when uneducated people are in the legal system:

- don't talk back to the LEO
- don't give LEOs more reason to arrest you
- he gave the LEO lip? Shame, he should be tackled and tazed
- the police can shoot if they 'think' their safety is threatened
- don't second guess law enforcement on a Monday!

Also people from this thread:

A 3 star general didn't know he could have a lawyer present anytime he wanted and the FBI telling he doesn't need one is horrendous violation of his rights!

Lol, I use to think some of you were real people, then I realized if you are, you live in absurd realities - so you can't be.

Enjoy the free anonymity the internet gives your IQ, guys. Milk it. Double down. Try to play it off on the rest of us. We will just laugh when the next Trump associate goes to prison and your legalese wasn't considered by their on the clock lawyers.

He was not deprived of his right to a lawyer. The FBI did not stop him from requesting one or force him to answer questions. He was not under arrest or under oath requiring him to answer all questions. He could have asked for a lawyer at any time and I expect stop the questions at any time.

As I understand it saying a person does not need a lawyer is rather common when it comes to law enforcement and is legal. Preventing the person from contacting one is illegal but that does not appear to be the case in this instance

Lol, lied to him about what? His constitutional rights? His right to a lawyer if he wants it?.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Its called due process is a lie on the heading of the 302.

Okay, so you're going with the claim that a 3 star general, with an university level education, privately paid lawyers, and every legal luxury not afforded to you over anything more extreme than a DUI, did not know he could have a lawyer present at all times..

Flynn made a tragic mistake in believing the FBI.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Its called due process is a lie on the heading of the 302.
Lmao AhahabahahHHH so you're saying Flynn - a 3 star general with 30+ years of experience in NS didn't know he needed lawyers to speak to an investigator?

Let's make a wager. 50$ donation to the forum says your argument goes nowhere. Flynn gets exhonorated based on your flimsy argument concerning his Mirandas, I donate. Things stay as they are and your claim goes nowhere, you donate.

How about it?

If he asked for one, they are obliged to stop questioning until the lawyer arrives. Continuing questioning after suggesting he wanted a lawyer is the same as denying it.

[QUOTE

Flynn made a tragic mistake in believing the FBI.[/QUOTE]

Flynn is either incredibly stupid or arrogant. He's also dirty and is not worthy of all the faux outrage.

Lmao AhahabahahHHH so you're saying Flynn - a 3 star general with 30+ years of experience in NS didn't know he needed lawyers to speak to an investigator?

Let's make a wager. 50$ donation to the forum says your argument goes nowhere. Flynn gets exhonorated based on your flimsy argument concerning his Mirandas, I donate. Things stay as they are and your claim goes nowhere, you donate.

How about it?

Nope. I do not have to say anything. The FBI entrapped him and admits it.

I avoid gambling in rl. I prefer to deal in facts. Donate anyway. The platform is sound.

Flynn made a tragic mistake in believing the FBI.
Lmao, not telling the WH means Miranda rights were violated by Mueller investigators.

You are a waffle in a very salty ocean, my friend.

Back
Top Bottom