• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mueller releases memo summarizing FBI's interview with Michael Flynn

So it's their fault he lied? Let me guess. It was always your kids' teachers' fault that they failed the test, right?
Now that would depend on the test that the teacher gave and how many trick questions it had. If it was a test specifically designed for your kids to fail would you be upset with them or the teacher who designed the test. I can remember a test that I took that a group of angry biology professors designed for students to fail. It was the only test I failed in Med school. If memory serves me correct I made a 56 . :lol:

Whenever I told a lie, I did it because I knew I was lying. I wasn't stupid enough to try to blame someone else for the words that came out of my mouth. I owned my lies. The "party of personal responsibility" I used to support has turned itself around 180 degrees. I lied, but it was his fault! He forced me to lie.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves, but I'm going to guess you aren't.
AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN I never said I didn't think Flynn lied. Why can't you comprehend that fact? I said he was trapped with a perjury trap which he fell right into. The FBI came to the White House avoiding protocol because as Comey bragged he thought he could take advantage of the new White House team 3 1/2 days after the transfer of power. The FBI minimized the importance of the interview by telling Flynn he did not need a lawyer when he clearly did. They did not Mirandize Flynn to let him know he was a target of an investigation. They did not have a underlying crime they were investigating. They already knew the answers to the questions they asked so clearly they weren't there to investigate. The thing they asked about, contact with Krislyac, wasn't illegal during the transition. So yes Flynn may have lied but yes he was set up with a perjury trap and it may not stand because of entrapment. We may have

Last edited:
Now that would depend on the test that the teacher gave and how many trick questions it had. If it was a test specifically designed for your kids to fail would you be upset with them or the teacher who designed the test. I can remember a test that I took that a group of angry biology. gy professors designed for students to fail. It was the only test I failed in Med school. If memory serves me correct I made a 56 . :lol:

AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN I never said I didn't think Flynn lied. Why can't you comprehend that fact? I said he was trapped with a perjury trap which he fell right into. The FBI came to the White House avoiding protocol because as Comey bragged he thought he could take advantage of the new White House team 3 1/2 days after the transfer of power. The FBI minimized the importance of the interview by telling Flynn he did not need a lawyer when he clearly did. The did not Mirandize Flynn to let him know he was a target of an investigation. They did not have a underlying crime they were investigating. They already knew the answers to the questions they asked so clearly they weren't there to investigate. The thing they asked about, contact with Krislyac wasn't illegal during the transition. So yes Flynn may have lied but yes he was set up with a perjury trap and it may not stand because of entrapment. We may have

So in other words, yes. You don't believe in personal responsibility. You don't believe Flynn was smart enough to know he shouldn't lie. Good thing he did. Having someone so stupid in that position would have been a national security problem.

Trump Fan Nation is an odd place.

Lmao, not telling the WH means Miranda rights were violated by Mueller investigators.

You are a waffle in a very salty ocean, my friend.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Nope. The 302 that has the appropriate header is the lie. The smarmy comey admission merely backs it up along with the multiple breaks from protocol and procedures.

Nope. I do not have to say anything. The FBI entrapped him and admits it.
Lmao, entrapment... ? They told him at best he didn't need one, if he believed them, that's on him. Any 10 cent drug dealer would have told him to lawyer up.

The FBI isn't slowing down prosecutions for the stupidity of a 3 star general who paid retainer fees without knowing he could call his lawyers at 3:30am from a Mexican prison if he wanted to.

If he asked for one, they are obliged to stop questioning until the lawyer arrives. Continuing questioning after suggesting he wanted a lawyer is the same as denying it.

Please show where he demanded to see a lawyer and they refused. Again, suggesting to talk without a lawyer is not the same as denying him a lawyer. If they suggested he talk without a lawyer and he agreed to it, that is on Flynn.

If he asked for one, they are obliged to stop questioning until the lawyer arrives. Continuing questioning after suggesting he wanted a lawyer is the same as denying it.

If I won the Powerball, I could buy a Lamborghini.

Now, please do show us all when Flynn asked for and was denied a lawyer.

Lmao, entrapment... ? They told him at best he didn't need one, if he believed them, that's on him. Any 10 cent drug dealer would have told him to lawyer up.

The FBI isn't slowing down prosecutions for the stupidity of a 3 star general who paid retainer fees without knowing he could call his lawyers at 3:30am from a Mexican prison if he wanted to.

So stupidity is an unlawful offense to you...interesting.

So stupidity is an unlawful offense to you...interesting.
Lol, nope, but lying to the FBI definitely is - Flynn pled guilty to that.

What do you have that his lawyers are missing? He already sang like a canary.

Lol, nope, but lying to the FBI definitely is - Flynn pled guilty to that.

What do you have that his lawyers are missing? He already sang like a canary.

He would have pled guilty to murder as well or anything else with Mueller threatening his family.

Lets see what happens.

Mueller team turns over missing Flynn interview document after judge's order

3 sets of interview docs...interesting.

I am still looking for the russia collusion that this is supposed to be about. Not manufactured process crime.

Last edited:
For someone who has no problems with any investigation, you sure have a long list of problems you have with this investigation

shrug...

At least I don't have a problem with considering facts.

He would have pled guilty to murder as well with Mueller threatening his family.

Yeah, he was as innocent as the driven snow before Mueller and his gang go ahold of him.

... are you in doubt Flynn broke the law? Give us the expert opinions on US law which his current legal advise is not giving him.

Go on.

Yes, I'm in doubt that Flynn broke any laws.
But you can always placate yourself by screaming at the moon...

Yeah, he was as innocent as the driven snow before Mueller and his gang go ahold of him.

Was he charged with russian collusion? Thats whet the case was about so you are exactly correct in that this is a manufactured process crime.

So in other words, yes. You don't believe in personal responsibility. You don't believe Flynn was smart enough to know he shouldn't lie. Good thing he did. Having someone so stupid in that position would have been a national security problem.

Trump Fan Nation is an odd place.
So you think Mirandizing people is just stupid and the Government should go around trampling on people's civil rights? That is just a step away from a police state. Today it might by Flynn's civil rights tomorrow it just might be yours or your kids. Trump fired Flynn so nothing the FBI did removed Flynn from his position in the White House.

Yes, I'm in doubt that Flynn broke any laws.
But you can always placate yourself by screaming at the moon...
If you doubt Flynn broke the law, then we can safely assume you think the judge who accepted his plea did not realize no law was broken, the bailiffs didn't realize it, the court reporters didn't realize it and the hundreds of paid interns at the court houses filing, storing, reviewing and a analyzing these documents didn't catch it either.

That the extent of your argument? That nobody responsible to any degree for the paper work on Flynn's guilty plea (this includes his own lawyers) has figured out that he commited no crime...

That about right on the nose, Buzz?

So you think Mirandizing people is just stupid and the Government should go around trampling on people's civil rights? That is just a step away from a police state. Today it might by Flynn's civil rights tomorrow it just might be yours or your kids. Trump fired Flynn so nothing the FBI did removed Flynn from his position in the White House.

So you think making things up that posters never said nor implied is good debate tactic? Hint for you. It isn't.

Trump fired Flynn for lying to the FBI and to Mike Pence. Do you even know what is going on?

Now what are you babbling about? If you can tell me where I said someone who broke the law shouldn't be charged with breaking the law, do it.

I'm babbling about your babbling.
YOU said:
Awesome. Then you'll be sure to call them up and tell them you don't ever want their help and protection. Maybe, if we're real lucky, the reality TV game show host will take over all investigations in this country. I mean, who better to find the criminals than the man who is very likely one himself. Yeeha!
You are suggesting here that Mueller and his clowns should be left alone, even if they've been playing hanky-panky with process and law.

He would have pled guilty to murder as well or anything else with Mueller threatening his family.

Lets see what happens.

Mueller team turns over missing Flynn interview document after judge's order

3 sets of interview docs...interesting.

I am still looking for the russia collusion that this is supposed to be about. Not manufactured process crime.

Are you under the impression that murder isn't a crime? Maybe for the Saudis in an embassy. In the America, lying to the FBI and murder are both perfectly prosecutable crimes. Quick, run to Flynn's lawyers let em know what they failed to learn in law school, bro.

It doesn't look like you're paying attention, since that link isn't what I asked for.

I asked for evidence that Flynn asked for a lawyer, and his request was denied. When you have that, please do let us all see it.

302.JPG

Flynn was denied his basic rights by the FBI.

It is fascinating that the trump hating Comey, McCabe, and Strzok conspired to take a whack at them so early and so blatantly out of order.
Flynn had no idea he was walking into an illegal ambush.

Oh and the original interview notes indicate Flynn was not lying. The later altered versions may have indicated something different.
not lying.JPG

It is not as much fun discussing these things if you guys are not paying attention to the issues at hand.

Last edited:
Are you under the impression that murder isn't a crime? Maybe for the Saudis in an embassy. In the rest of America, lying to the FBI and murder are both perfectly prosecutable crimes.

Not if you are innocent of said crimes...they are fictitious.

Was he charged with russian collusion? Thats whet the case was about so you are exactly correct in that this is a manufactured process crime.

Crimes uncovered while investigating something else are still crimes and worthy of being prosecuted.

Back
Top Bottom