• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Inferno

It is strange, but I find the last post both beautiful and ininately sad at the same time.

Or perhaps it is not so strange, a beautiful person is suffering and yet beautiful people are there by her side.

And some say there is no God.

Pooooooooooo!

You wanna know about Inferno?

Here's what about Inferno:

Fiery--
Funny as ****in' hell--
good spirited
cared about others
united others
gave a rat's ass about authority when someone's rights were being violated
loved and devoted to her friends
loved and devoted to her partner
loved, loved, loved a good cup of coffee.

LIVED history; hell, made history.

Was one of the most dynamic people I've ever had the privilege of "meeting" by sitting on my ass behind a keyboard and my life will never (thankfully) be the same for it.

Raise a glass!
:drink:

Last edited:
Given the devotion of the people writing about her I will raise a glass to this lesbian warrior and salute her bravery, her love of life.

God damed right!

For once I am raising a glass for a good reason, rather than a crap garden variety alcoholic reason.

gave a rat's ass about authority when someone's rights were being violated

Ok, I am drunk right now, and I really do not want to be the drunk who stumbles all over this important thread, but still, reading that, I really wish I could have known this lady, I think we could have had one hell of a stumble time together!

Stumbling is an art. All the best people do it.

Edit..............

Friggers when I was looking for you, Panties (Inferno) helped.

She said anyone who was a mate of mine was hers as well.

She is not dead yet so I dont want to give up hope.

I find it hard, and I really dont want to try to express my feelings here, save only to say she is a mate.

I wasn't really posting that much while Inferno was active here, but I was lurking and was totally impressed with her posts and the aspects of her personality that camethrough with them. I hope that there's nothing but improvement from here on in for her.

Still thinking about Inferno ....

OH NO! I just saw this. I was wondering where she went. She has been a great encouragement to me and my work and has inspired me in so many ways in her telling me about her background and life. She is in my prayers.

Does anyone have a way to contact her or get some updates? I am truly grief stricken.

Sorry, found the last update through my tears..... still praying for a miracle.

Last edited:
Update from Katie today:

"things here have not changed much. there seems to be little that the medical profession can do at the moment. Del has oxygen and is on a glucose intervenes drip. that is all that is being done. the oxygen is just for help getting fresh air. Alice has decided that Del would not have objected to such a measure.

the brain waves are though becoming more erratic. there seems to be less hope that if she were to recover that damage would be only mild. this would not be what she would want.

there is little at the moment that any of us can do except sit and wait. i am going to CA for the weekend leaving tomorrow at around noon. Stella Del's mom is staying with Alices mom in the Condo in Chicago. Alice has been working now daily. she comes and stays with Del as much as she can. "

I weep....

Thinking about you Del - please get better..........

thinking_of_you_050.jpg

From Katie yesterday - no change in Del, Katie will be back in Chicago middle of the week.

Peace and love to you all!

Thanks mate, I still have hope:)

So do I my friend!

The lioness fights on!

This is the kind of woman I could fall in love with.

I only first saw about this last night on pf. It's heartbreaking news, even caused me to pray for the first time in quite a few years.

I have some very bad news...........:(

Dearest Lita,
this is the note that i had not wanted to send to anyone. it is 11:34 Chicago time. Del passed away at 9:30 pm. it was peaceful. she never regained a conscious state. over the past couple of days nothing had changed. she will be cremated in the morning. Alice will be taking the remains to France when she goes. i think at the moment that that will happen next week.

if you would be so kind as to inform others. i am not up to it at the moment. Mia and i with Jerzy in tow will only be staying here in Chicago the next couple of days.

i will try and log on tomorrow evening. Alice sends her best wishes and love to everyone.

thank you for all your love, prayers and well wishes. though Del never recovered to see them the love was shared with her in her silence.

all my love hugzzzz
Katie

God bless you my friend.............((hugs)) one last time......

The world has just lost a great person. May her spirit rest in peace, and her memory move on to the arms of friends and loved ones.

Please give her family my best wishes...

Damn.....just.....damn.

She will be remembered.

This is very sad news. Though I didn't know Inferno very well, in my few interactions with her, she was wonderful. She will be missed greatly. Please send her family and loved ones condolences from all of DP and direct them to this memorial thread so they can see how well-liked she was.

Last edited:
God bless you, Inferno.

Last edited:
Del, yours was a spirit like none other. My passionate, wonderful friend.

I will take all the lessons I learned with you, and I will share them with others.

I miss you sorely.

Back
Top Bottom