• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump winning election then dropping out?

Is that really so far away? Given the past couple weeks (see blunders I listed previously in this thread), it seems around the corner. He appears to be in a meltdown. How long until he does something even more completely off the wall? He was a bigtime Birther and he spews conspiracy theory all the time. Perhaps he'll come out as a Truther.

He's close to losing FOX News pundits support but still has a strong voter base by what's showing up for his rallies. As long as there are people who want his nutty suggestions he'll keep rolling.

I think that stare is to gauge whether his hands are at the appropriate level? See how subjective that can be?

Honestly I was just joking around... I don't actually think he wants to bang his own daughter.

But with his weird ass comments he does certainly open himself up to jokes about it.

He's close to losing FOX News pundits support but still has a strong voter base by what's showing up for his rallies. As long as there are people who want his nutty suggestions he'll keep rolling.

He was rambling about putting him in the electric chair during his rally in Maine today. That was the first suggestion of his that made sense to me.

Honestly I'm surprised that Gary Johnson hasn't caught up with Trump in the polls. We all saw how Bernie, who was initially written off as having no chance in the primary, made the Democratic primary much tighter than expected.

Johnson smokes the wacky tobaccy. Ain't no thumpers gettin' on board with that. He's also pro gay rights. And pro choice. The republican base is Evangelicals. Most republican soap boxes are in churches, along with anti-Muslim and anti-gay fear mongering.

I feel like these next 2-3 weeks are the end for trump whether he does something even worse than he already has or not, the independent voters are starting to see how much of a brain he actually has (which is none).

Honestly I'm surprised that Gary Johnson hasn't caught up with Trump in the polls. We all saw how Bernie, who was initially written off as having no chance in the primary, made the Democratic primary much tighter than expected.
Johnson's what's keeping Trump in it, yet.

In the 4 way, Hillary numbers drop several points over the head-to-head match-up!

He's close to losing FOX News pundits support but still has a strong voter base by what's showing up for his rallies.

He has lost the support of most of the Republican establishment. As far as rallies, everyone loves a circus (see also, Occupy).

As long as there are people who want his nutty suggestions he'll keep rolling.

We can find people that like any nutty suggestion, from anyone. Alex Jones has a fan base. I think a lot of people that get a kick out of Trump will not actually vote for him in the booth.

I feel like these next 2-3 weeks are the end for trump whether he does something even worse than he already has or not, the independent voters are starting to see how much of a brain he actually has (which is none).

I don't agree that he's that close to an end. It'll be months before he even starts to get his mojo back though. Trump is a bit callous, tone deaf and out of touch but he's not completely ignorant. Never underestimate a bully, they like to literally fight more than people suspect.

He has lost the support of most of the Republican establishment. As far as rallies, everyone loves a circus (see also, Occupy).

Much of the voter base has rejected the common standards of establishment. You're going to see something utterly different this election cycle.

I don't agree that he's that close to an end. It'll be months before he even starts to get his mojo back though. Trump is a bit callous, tone deaf and out of touch but he's not completely ignorant. Never underestimate a bully, they like to literally fight more than people suspect.

look at the polls right now. Hillary Clinton's lead over Donald Trump grows in new national polls - CNNPolitics.com

Trump doesn't have the support of voters right now let alone his own party which is in pieces from multiple scandals. Its all downhill from here.

Over the past couple of days I have heard this theory from multiple CNN correspondents. I for one find it very hard to believe that if in fact Trump wins the Presidency (Which in the current situation is unlikely) that he will suddenly drop out leaving the party. Why would the people on CNN even say things like this?

So many on air hours... so little actual news. Plus, real news is hard.

My first reaction is to look to see if these talking heads have any connection to payouts from the Clinton foundation.

They may feel it is their job as journalists to spread rumors.

conspiracy_0.jpg

look at the polls right now. Hillary Clinton's lead over Donald Trump grows in new national polls - CNNPolitics.com

Trump doesn't have the support of voters right now let alone his own party which is in pieces from multiple scandals. Its all downhill from here.

Hillary got a Convention bump that won't last much longer, unless Trump continues with foot in mouth. He's got plenty of loyal supporter still, though I hope Clinton can swing some of them with a more moderate message of inclusiveness.

Much of the voter base has rejected the common standards of establishment.

Not civility and decency.

You're going to see something utterly different this election cycle.

Yeah, a blow-out of epic proportions. Not since Dukakis have we seen someone torpedo their own campaign like this.

Trump's campaign:

dukakis.jpg

Johnson smokes the wacky tobaccy. Ain't no thumpers gettin' on board with that. He's also pro gay rights. And pro choice. The republican base is Evangelicals. Most republican soap boxes are in churches, along with anti-Muslim and anti-gay fear mongering.

True.

Trump's behavior is no different that the hissyfits he had on his Apprentice show where celebs and him would battle.

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that Trump supporters don't actually listen to a word he says.

They hear his words, the problem is they do not know he is a BS artist or refuse to believe they got scammed.

He was a bigtime Birther and he spews conspiracy theory all the time. Perhaps he'll come out as a Truther.

To be fair the Birther movement got its start out of 08 Hillary supporters, and whenever she is caught doing something shady her go to is a theory about a conspiracy against her.

No matter who wins we will have a conspiracy theorist and birther in the WH. Neither will be a Truther.

Over the past couple of days I have heard this theory from multiple CNN correspondents. I for one find it very hard to believe that if in fact Trump wins the Presidency (Which in the current situation is unlikely) that he will suddenly drop out leaving the party. Why would the people on CNN even say things like this?
Because rhey are part of a large and broad coalition of groups that are activily trying to manufactor reasons for people to not vote for him. He has the insiders scared that he is going to win.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This is your left wing media working hard to help Hillary, the piece of garbage. The entire, POS article, is based on one sentence from Trump that says absolutely nothing about walking away. Nothing. But they really need to try and damage him, and will stop at nothing.

The entire reason for the hit piece is to say, "Hey, why vote for a guy when he's just going to leave?" That's it. Throw doubt into the minds of a small percentage of voters. Just to shave off a few votes. And they'll keep it up, again and again, all for you dummies that will swallow it.

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that Trump supporters don't actually listen to a word he says

Trump supporters aren't uninformed,they're misinformed.

After Trump gets his butt handed to him in November we'll hear a lot of 'woulda,coulda,shouldas from some of them.

We'll be hearing that for the next 8 years.

Wait and see.

:lol:

This is your left wing media working hard to help Hillary, the piece of garbage.
The entire, POS article, is based on one sentence from Trump that says absolutely nothing about walking away. Nothing. But they really need to try and damage him, and will stop at nothing.

The entire reason for the hit piece is to say, "Hey, why vote for a guy when he's just going to leave?" That's it. Throw doubt into the minds of a small percentage of voters. Just to shave off a few votes. And they'll keep it up, again and again, all for you dummies that will swallow it.

Come back and tell us all about it after Trump gets his butt handed to him in November.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch,running out of time,GOP.

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that Trump supporters don't actually listen to a word he says.

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that Clinton supporters don't actually listen to a word she says.
She is a pathological liar. She has been caught in so many lies that she doesn't know what she says.

She is still lying about what the FBI said about her. If she is doing that now she will do that when she is president.
There are more and more reports coming out about her selling favors for money while she was Secretary of State.
The IRS is investigating their charity as a "pay to play" charity.

She is one of the most moral bankrupt unethical people out there and liberals just ignore it. quite sad.

nope still undecided that I am voting for trump at all.
more than likely I will vote 3rd party for the first time.

I encourage everyone else to do so as well.
there is no reason that anyone should vote for Clinton.

Trump supporters aren't uninformed,they're misinformed.

After Trump gets his butt handed to him in November we'll hear a lot of 'woulda,coulda,shouldas from some of them.

We'll be hearing that for the next 8 years.

Wait and see.

no you will see this country tank in the garbage after Hillary gets done selling us out to
all the people that have given her money which include dictators and other scum of the earth.

she has already sold out to foreign nationals just like bill did.
just people are to stupid to see it.

no
you will see this country tank in the garbage
after Hillary gets done selling us out to
all the people that have given her money which include dictators and other scum of the earth.

she has already sold out to foreign nationals just like bill did.
just people are to stupid to see it.

Not going to happen because people like you won't be in charge.

Back
Top Bottom