• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump winning election then dropping out?

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that Clinton supporters don't actually listen to a word she says.
She is a pathological liar. She has been caught in so many lies that she doesn't know what she says.

She is still lying about what the FBI said about her. If she is doing that now she will do that when she is president.
There are more and more reports coming out about her selling favors for money while she was Secretary of State.
The IRS is investigating their charity as a "pay to play" charity.

She is one of the most moral bankrupt unethical people out there and liberals just ignore it. quite sad.

nope still undecided that I am voting for trump at all.
more than likely I will vote 3rd party for the first time.

I encourage everyone else to do so as well.
there is no reason that anyone should vote for Clinton.

There's one very good reason to vote for Clinton: She's not Donald Trump.

Trump IS NOT winning the election.

There's one very good reason to vote for Clinton: She's not Donald Trump.

no the is a pretty poor excuse. I am probably going to vote 3rd party this year.
I urge everyone else to do so as well.

Over the past couple of days I have heard this theory from multiple CNN correspondents. I for one find it very hard to believe that if in fact Trump wins the Presidency (Which in the current situation is unlikely) that he will suddenly drop out leaving the party. Why would the people on CNN even say things like this?

Info Wars says Hillary is dropping out and they have just as much evidence as CNN............ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G4GFY3ItNg

This whole thing is just a leftwing tactic to get people to not vote for Trump.

Come back and tell us all about it after Trump gets his butt handed to him in November.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch,running out of time,GOP.

Why? It will be the same then as it is now.

Over the past couple of days I have heard this theory from multiple CNN correspondents. I for one find it very hard to believe that if in fact Trump wins the Presidency (Which in the current situation is unlikely) that he will suddenly drop out leaving the party. Why would the people on CNN even say things like this?

Because Liberals will believe anything...

Not for you and Trump.

Wait and see.

Oh, that's right. we'll have Hillary! We'll be enjoying even higher taxes, more debt, more racial divide, war on cops, a sagging economy with no hope in sight, part time jobs all over the place, ISIS running unchecked, etc... I could go on, but I'm trying to be optimistic about her reign.

Oh, that's right. we'll have Hillary! We'll be enjoying even higher taxes, more debt, more racial divide, war on cops, a sagging economy with no hope in sight, part time jobs all over the place, ISIS running unchecked, etc...
I could go on, but I'm trying to be optimistic about her reign.

Believe whatever you want to believe.

One thing that's for sure is that you will have no control over what happens in the next 8 years.

Wait and see.

Info Wars says Hillary is dropping out and they have just as much evidence as CNN............ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G4GFY3ItNg

Good on Alex for pointing out that Ted Cruz did the same thing to Ben Carson and the media didn't say a thing about it. Hillary does it and its all over the news. Media unable to get off the Trump Teat is all this is. He's a narcissist like his sociopathic career-criminal Clintons.

LOL. Yeah we made it up.

I never said that, but that you make a big deal over it after saying Bill Clinton and Lewinsky was just a blowjob shows massive hypocrisy.

Wow, thanks. But no special favors. ;)

Too bad you just did that. That's one less vote for you now. My list wasn't too bad. You should have waited to see it, and just promised me everything I wanted.

You clearly are a lousy politician.

I'm going to drink myself into a stupor now.

Too bad you just did that. That's one less vote for you now. My list wasn't too bad. You should have waited to see it, and just promised me everything I wanted.

You clearly are a lousy politician.

I'm going to drink myself into a stupor now.

Clearly you missed the wink.

Back
Top Bottom