• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump winning election then dropping out?

I'd rather be called a creep than a phony at least I'd have some modicum of integrity left.

Whatever floats your boat.

I'd rather be called a creep than a phony at least I'd have some modicum of integrity left.

367D8C4900000578-0-image-a-28_1469196210581.jpg

:lol:

Nah creepy is not good, not good at all.
Liars beat out creepy by a wide margin

Or maybe your first reaction could be to look to see if these talking head's reports have any connection to the facts of the matter?

They may feel it is their job as journalists to accurately report the candidate's statements to the ignorant & unknowing!

Nicely done.

I might agree with you, if I knew what the **** "genuflecting" meant.
:lamo

Google's your friend - if not, find the nearest Catholic! (we learn about this stuff by 3rd grade)

Donald Trump winning election then dropping out?

that's utterly absurd, even considering this election so far.

that's utterly absurd, even considering this election so far.

I don't see that happening. Trump is not my pick but he's no putty tat either.

I don't see that happening. Trump is not my pick but he's no putty tat either.

i could see him delegating a lot of the more difficult work and then mostly using the office to funnel money into his businesses, but i truly doubt that he's going to say, "oops, JK, kthxbye" and then resign.

i could see him delegating a lot of the more difficult work and then mostly using the office to funnel money into his businesses, but i truly doubt that he's going to say, "oops, JK, kthxbye" and then resign.

He's just too far in to simply throw his hands up now. Maybe that time will come if the Clinton campaign really gains monumental points (20+) in the polls and ALL of the Media coverage is negative, even from FOX. Otherwise, he'll stay in for the long haul.

Maybe that time will come if the Clinton campaign really gains monumental points (20+) in the polls and ALL of the Media coverage is negative, even from FOX. Otherwise, he'll stay in for the long haul.

Is that really so far away? Given the past couple weeks (see blunders I listed previously in this thread), it seems around the corner. He appears to be in a meltdown. How long until he does something even more completely off the wall? He was a bigtime Birther and he spews conspiracy theory all the time. Perhaps he'll come out as a Truther.

Trump is a blunder or two away from having to drop out because he'll not be electable. Let's look at some recent blunders:

Attacking a Gold Star family.
Attacking McCain's hero status.
Belittling the heroism of POWs.
Making fun of a disabled person.
Refusing to endorse Ryan.
Playing conspiracy theory with "rigged election".
Playing conspiracy with the payment to Iran, which was agreed to and announced in January.

Given his recent track record, it appears a monumental blunder is on the horizon.

Now, I've seen the talk of him dropping out but not after winning. I've seen talk of him dropping out before the election. Every mention of this has been prefaced by "rather impossible" and noted that his "rigged" and some other comments could, theoretically, be a foreshadowing of his dropout.

The OP needs citation.

Honestly I'm surprised that Gary Johnson hasn't caught up with Trump in the polls. We all saw how Bernie, who was initially written off as having no chance in the primary, made the Democratic primary much tighter than expected.

Back
Top Bottom