• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

An example of Feminazi in action

Aunt Spiker

Cheese
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I use that term time to time when we're discussing feminism. . .and I always state something like "while I am a feminist, feminazism irritates me" . . . and people go 'hunh?' - Because it doesn't make sense.

Only when you find a good example can you explain yourself.

My good example: Authoring guidelines for a feminist publishing company. Writers Guidelines

As if declaring themselves to be 'strong feminists' isn't enough - they took every word that has 'his' or 'men' and changed it to be feminine sounding.

"Womyn"
"Herstory"
"Writehers"

That - isn't cute, clever, snazzy, or cool. That - is just annoying. I won't be publishing any of my works with a supposed publishing company who plays with words to that annoying degree when claiming I, as a writer, need to be vigilant.

It would be equally annoying if a male minded website wrote "wethim" and so on.

lulz

It's still not as amusing as the 'Mother Christmas' thing.

I use that term time to time when we're discussing feminism. . .and I always state something like "while I am a feminist, feminazism irritates me" . . . and people go 'hunh?' - Because it doesn't make sense.

My good example: Authoring guidelines for a feminist publishing company. Writers Guidelines

As if declaring themselves to be 'strong feminists' isn't enough - they took every word that has 'his' or 'men' and changed it to be feminine sounding.

"Womyn"
"Herstory"
"Writehers"

That - isn't cute, clever, snazzy, or cool. That - is just annoying. I won't be publishing any of my works with a supposed publishing company who plays with words to that annoying degree when claiming I, as a writer, need to be vigilant.

Oi vey. That is so annoying. I hope you told them your thoughts on the matter...they need it.

But is it "feminazi?" How about 'femidumb?'.

Last edited:
Oi vey. That is so annoying. I hope you told them your thoughts on the matter...they need it.

But is it "feminazi?" How about 'femidumb?'.

lol - I'll take that. Sounds good. Femidumb.

Dumb. I hate crap like that. Seeing as how it's 530am, and I haven't had coffee yet, let me tell you something else I hate, with the fires of 400 hells. I hate it when people replace "C" with "K" when they are spelling. Something like, for instance - "Kountry Kutters" instead of "Country Cutters." That makes me want to hurt somebody. Bad.

"Womyn"
"Herstory"
"Writehers"

Oh, good lord. Are they 12 years old? :roll:

Sadly, they didn't invent this whole "eliminate male-sounding words from the English language" thing. It is actually a thing in the crazier fringe of feminism. But whenever I see it, I can't help but imagine a bunch of of 9-year-old's in a club house yelling about cooties.

Also interesting they are a feminist publishing company -- one of the main goals of feminism being to free women to think and act as they please -- and they want to enforce how woman writers should think and act.

Oh, good lord. Are they 12 years old? :roll:

Sadly, they didn't invent this whole "eliminate male-sounding words from the English language" thing. It is actually a thing in the crazier fringe of feminism. But whenever I see it, I can't help but imagine a bunch of of 9-year-old's in a club house yelling about cooties.

Also interesting they are a feminist publishing company -- one of the main goals of feminism being to free women to think and act as they please -- and they want to enforce how woman writers should think and act.
Wow. The 'crazier fringe' of Feminism?

Is that like, a particularly unhinged Islamist suicide bomber? Like, one who's disavowed by his/her fellows for being too extreme?

You needn't have looked to accentuate elements of what is already an extremist political fringe.

Dumb. I hate crap like that. Seeing as how it's 530am, and I haven't had coffee yet, let me tell you something else I hate, with the fires of 400 hells. I hate it when people replace "C" with "K" when they are spelling. Something like, for instance - "Kountry Kutters" instead of "Country Cutters." That makes me want to hurt somebody. Bad.

I hate that intensely. And one of my friends just did that when naming her photography business. She's an awesome photographer, though.

I hate the word "comedienne". All the stuff is juvenile bull****.

Wow. The 'crazier fringe' of Feminism?

Is that like, a particularly unhinged Islamist suicide bomber? Like, one who's disavowed by his/her fellows for being too extreme?

You needn't have looked to accentuate elements of what is already an extremist political fringe.

Are you seriously comparing feminism as a whole to suicide bombers? I suppose you're one of those people who believes everything is a feminist plot to destroy men. I see your hat glinting.

This doesn't warrant any further response or time of day, honestly. :coffeepap

Are you seriously comparing feminism as a whole to suicide bombers? I suppose you're one of those people who believes everything is a feminist plot to destroy men. I see your hat glinting.

This doesn't warrant any further response or time of day, honestly. :coffeepap
raiders-indy-belloq-2.jpg

You know it's true.

Tautologous Feminazi diatribe is tautologous.

*snip rant*

So, your example of "feminazi in action" is a publishing website using terminology you dislike?

I won't be publishing any of my works with a supposed publishing company who plays with words to that annoying degree when claiming I, as a writer, need to be vigilant.

...Their loss?

That's just krazy.

I'm with moot. Not quite Feminazi. Femidumb. Maybe brought on by femihitleryouth?

To me, feminazis are just man hating lesbians who don't yet realize they're lesbians. But seriously, I knew a few in college, and I had a friend who was borderline, who hung out with the few I knew in college. Ultimate difference between my friend who was borderline, and the few who were not? She had much stronger reasoning. As in, she could see that what a Feminazi really wants wouldn't end up being what a Feminazi really wants.

Oh, I hate that too. "Kountry Kitchen" and "Kountry Katfish" and "Unik Kuts by Katrina." And I'm always suspicious of phony "shoppes" and "emporiums." :lol:

That, and those who just must use the latest and greatest buzz words when speaking or writing.....

Classic American English has been around for a bit... use it!

I'm with moot. Not quite Feminazi. Femidumb. Maybe brought on by femihitleryouth?

To me, feminazis are just man hating lesbians who don't yet realize they're lesbians. But seriously, I knew a few in college, and I had a friend who was borderline, who hung out with the few I knew in college. Ultimate difference between my friend who was borderline, and the few who were not? She had much stronger reasoning. As in, she could see that what a Feminazi really wants wouldn't end up being what a Feminazi really wants.

The feminist movement had good intentions, in my opinion. Thanks to feminazis women have the right to be anything they want to be career-wise. Where they've gone off the rails is in their thinking that, as an example, stay-at-home moms are a waste of air.

"Womyn"
"Herstory"
"Writehers"

Would a good example be the change of standards for certin jobs male to female? Like female firefighters not haveing to lift as much as male fire fighters? etc.

Or the "there are No differances between male and female" (aside from reproductive organs) groups?

The feminist movement had good intentions, in my opinion. Thanks to feminazis women have the right to be anything they want to be career-wise. Where they've gone off the rails is in their thinking that, as an example, stay-at-home moms are a waste of air.
Some of them are wasting their potential but the more honest answer is that's all that many women are worthy of, not something another woman wants to say. The old joke was making beds, making breads, and making babies. Somebody has to have them and for plenty of women that is the best thing they will ever do.

Would a good example be the change of standards for certin jobs male to female? Like female firefighters not haveing to lift as much as male fire fighters? etc.

Or the "there are No differances between male and female" (aside from reproductive organs) groups?

The "standards" were written for men. You don't have to be a power-lifter to put out fires and save lives now do you?

Some of them are wasting their potential but the more honest answer is that's all that many women are worthy of, not something another woman wants to say. The old joke was making beds, making breads, and making babies. Somebody has to have them and for plenty of women that is the best thing they will ever do.

If men only realized how their lives changed for the worse when women decided to get careers and our economy obliged by making it pretty much necessary for two-worker families.

Young men will never "get it" -- they don't know any different. They just assume they'll have someone working to help increase their standard of living, and they're glad for it.

Some day, the circle will reverse.

I think of the word "feminazi" when a man holds open a door for her and she refuses to go in saying "I can open my own door, you know!" Oy.

Back
Top Bottom