• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Abbott is a ****ing Nazi

I guess if you have something the size of a lemon growing on the part of your brain that tells you how to put your pants on, mania could appear to be romance.

Caring about another person. Wanting what's best for them. You know, mania.

I agree.

For ****'s sake, you've got to be 16 to get your cartilage (IN YOUR EARS pierced).
This type of chicken little reacting is why this world is going to hell.
In most states if not all, your parents can sign to allow you to pierce your ears as an infant (6 months) or any age in between. They can get them pierced even against the will of their child. 16 is the age without parental permission (although I'm not sure if that is true everywhere, as some may not allow until 18).

Fair enough. It just sounded like such a farce! But that’s Republican politics for you these days.

That's not bigotry. It's understanding how the analytic-synthetic distinction applies in a difference of brain structures due to gray versus white matter, brain size versus corpus callosum interwovenness, and posterior versus anterior cingulate cortex activity.

This is something feminists themselves agree with as well when saying a priori rationality is innately patriarchic since it ignores how femininity is disposed towards a posteriori feelings instead.

The point of romance is to bond the a priori with the a posteriori in a past to future link.

This is also why romance is tied to having children.

Except you don’t understand any of that, BECAUSE NONE OF WHAT YOU SAID IS ACTUAL SCIENCE.

Psychology does not and can not quantify “romance”. The concept is entirely subjective, varying widely across cultures and individuals.

This serves no purpose other than to rally other ****ing Nazis.

Actually sounds reasonable if we are going to "follow the science" and protect children. Of course those on the left who believe a boy can become a girl won't agree, but they aren't familiar with DNA and genetics I guess.

Next they'll be investigating anyone suspected of Critical Race Theory.

Where is your Nobel Prize? You’ve proven homosexuality comes down to hormones, you should have a Nobel Prize.

Or are you talking out of your ass and haven’t done any research on the topic?
I've researched the topic plentifully... on accident. I used to be a jazz musician and wanted to see what brain dispositions exist among musicians.

Turned out that musicians, especially jazz musicians, are great at understanding other people's feelings without experiencing them ourselves because our brains are wired differently.

I've researched the topic plentifully... on accident. I used to be a jazz musician and wanted to see what brain dispositions exist among musicians.

Turned out that musicians, especially jazz musicians, are great at understanding other people's feelings without experiencing them ourselves because our brains are wired differently.

And what exactly the **** does that have to do with homosexuality supposedly being caused by hormones?

You engage in pseudoscience to hide your homophobia.

AGreed
if its supported by medical science and determined whats best for that INDIVIDUAL based on such I support it 100%
AGain as long as its based on that. I had a transgender that worked for me, she started her transition at 14, she 29 now and never happier 🤷‍♂️
If she would have waited she doubts she would have made it

That is what worked and what was right for her, an individual and thats how these decisions should be made

A 14 year old doesnt have the mental capacity to consent to sex, drink a beer, smoke a cigarette, get a tattoo or vote but they somehow are able to know that early transitioning is the correct move for them? And I'm a NAZI if I think they should wait until 18?

You can put that back on the shelf because Im not buying it.

If we're gonna call mania love then we're gonna need to call stalking love and that's getting close to a line no one wants to cross. Why are we being led down such a path. It's crazy talk.

Except you don’t understand any of that, BECAUSE NONE OF WHAT YOU SAID IS ACTUAL SCIENCE.

Psychology does not and can not quantify “romance”. The concept is entirely subjective, varying widely across cultures and individuals.
You can't get actual science on people. Feedback mechanisms inhibit it.

You either contemplate people on a metaphysical basis or not.

You either contemplate people on a metaphysical basis or not.

And now you’ve admitted to not engaging in science. Thank you. You could have just admitted to it a dozen posts ago.

Sociology, anthropology, psychology, medicine...

Countless disciplines and fields "get actual science on people".

And now you’ve admitted to not engaging in science. Thank you. You could have just admitted to it a dozen posts ago.
I've admitted there are limits to science.

We can use science in physics, chemistry, and biology to a degree. After that, it gets very fuzzy very fast since the people experimented on anticipate the consequences of the experiments, so they don't automatically provide reliable feedback.

I'm sorry folks. What these crazy ass extremist republicans are doing is freaking genius politically.

They will gain lots of votes and that's the objective.
Well, that makes more sense than trying to call it child abuse when the procedures have been done by licensed professionals.

Austin.
Piercing Pagoda and Claires (took my daughter last weekend)

Seriously? They don't allow it until 16 now?

Mine were pierced at 10. I know people who pierce their babies' ears (that I personally wouldn't do but not my call).

We can use science in physics, chemistry, and biology to a degree. After that, it gets very fuzzy very fast since the people experimented on anticipate the consequences of the experiments, so they don't automatically provide reliable feedback.

Sociology, anthropology, psychology and medicine are science. Only your ignorance prevents you from understanding that.

Yet earlier in this thread you were claiming your nonsense regarding psychology was scientific.

Now you are changing your entire position. Were you lying then or are you lying now?

A 14 year old doesnt have the mental capacity to consent to sex, drink a beer, smoke a cigarette, get a tattoo or vote but they somehow are able to know that early transitioning is the correct move for them?
who said they did ? please don't post retarded dishonest strawman like that it will only make your posts look silly
And I'm a NAZI if I think they should wait until 18?
also see above . . . . who called you a nazi, are you in the right thread? are you quoting the right person? LMAO holy failed triggered meltdown post
You can put that back on the shelf because Im not buying it.
you don't have to buy it because it wasn't being sold its stupidity you posted and made up in your head and its been thoroughly exposed.
Maybe in the future control your posted triggered meltdowns and make a post based on honesty and integrity, you're welcome!
and the best part is reality, rights and medical science dont care about your feelings and what you buy
😂🍿

Homosexuality was removed from the DSM because there was no science supporting its inclusion to begin with. Homosexuality was made a mental disorder due to bigotry, not science.
Don't you trust the experts with the high priced pedigrees or does that only mean something when they draw conclusions that you desire?

Sociology, anthropology and psychology are science. Only your ignorance prevents you from understanding that.
They're not really. They use statistics to garnish instruments through experimental design subject to a degree of significance and explanatory power, but that's not the same as natural science.

Natural science has statistical errors from an observer's omitted variable bias only. Social science has a feedback effect on top of OVB.

Back
Top Bottom