• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Abbott is a ****ing Nazi

You're a sexual guru?

I would like to state, for the record, that mania is not love. Why would you say that.
I'm saying those are all different forms of love. People who have romantic perversions don't merely have romantic perversions. They're compensating for confusion among forms of love.

Another classic example is sadism. Finding pleasure from inflicting pain upon others is often found alongside a poor sense of duty AKA pragma.

This is why, for example, BDSM feminists often say capitalism is patriarchic - they have no sense of property rights.

Yea, because letting minors get irreversibly harmed through medical intervention is a terrible idea? What's the data say? Something like 95% of kids grow out of the gender dysphoria views?

Not anymore!
Link to the 95% thing?

I'm saying those are all different forms of love.
I guess if you have something the size of a lemon growing on the part of your brain that tells you how to put your pants on, mania could appear to be romance.

See, now I'm laughing again.
That matters because...?

Your sense of humor isn't an objective judgment. If anything, you could be exercising pseudobulbar affect because deep down, you're a psychopath.

All I'm seeing is no physical modifications of a minor. What am I missing?
I agree.

For ****'s sake, you've got to be 16 to get your cartilage (IN YOUR EARS pierced).
This type of chicken little reacting is why this world is going to hell.

I guess if you have something the size of a lemon growing on the part of your brain that tells you how to put your pants on, mania could appear to be romance.
That is plausible. Cancer could make people confuse habits with romance as a fetish.

The Tennessee Holler? Are you sure you haven’t been taken in by an “Onion” type publication?

Your approval of transgenderism doesn't mean everyone who disagrees is a Nazi.

It's not exactly about 'approving'. Do you approve of gravity? Of sleep? At a minimum, people who don't understand transgenderism are ignorant. When they are willfully ignorant, refusing to learn anything, and supporting discrimination against transgender people, they're bigots. We don't need the word 'Nazi' to describe the problem, but they're both bigots.

I'm saying those are all different forms of love. People who have romantic perversions don't merely have romantic perversions. They're compensating for confusion among forms of love.

Another classic example is sadism. Finding pleasure from inflicting pain upon others is often found alongside a poor sense of duty AKA pragma.

This is why, for example, BDSM feminists often say capitalism is patriarchic - they have no sense of property rights.

“Perversion” is not a scientific term. That’s strike one against the idea that you are engaging in any kind of science.

Psychology does not in any way try to quantify “love”. It gave up on that decades ago because “love” is extremely subjective. That would be strike two.

Lastly, homosexuality has nothing to do with romantic love inherently. A person could be arommantic and still be homosexual. Strike three.

You’re out. Take your homophobic nonsense with you when you go back to dugout.

It's not exactly about 'approving'. Do you approve of gravity? Of sleep? At a minimum, people who don't understand transgenderism are ignorant. When they are willfully ignorant, refusing to learn anything, and supporting discrimination against transgender people, they're bigots. We don't need the word 'Nazi' to describe the problem, but they're both bigots.
It's about understanding the effects that testosterone and estrogen have on brain development during prepubescent years.

Considering how homosexual identity was riddled out of the DSM for politically correct purposes and how transgenderism and homosexual identity are political allies, there's no good reason to believe medical professionals are unbiased experts on the issue.
The only bias I see in your post is you supporting bigotry.

It's about understanding the effects that testosterone and estrogen have on brain development during prepubescent years.
Really, doctor? Have a link to a credible medical source that all the questions are answered and that the Republican bigotry against these people is the right policy?

How many people here are supporting gender transitioning before 18?

This shouldn't be controversial
Do you support surgery and hormone therapy for intersexed infants if the parents and doctors simply decide that it is "best" to raise the child as either male or female rather than intersexed?

Where is your Nobel Prize? You’ve proven homosexuality comes down to hormones, you should have a Nobel Prize.

Or are you talking out of your ass and haven’t done any research on the topic?

I'm sorry folks. What these crazy ass extremist republicans are doing is freaking genius politically.

They will gain lots of votes and that's the objective.

The only bias I see in your post is you supporting bigotry.
That's not bigotry. It's understanding how the analytic-synthetic distinction applies in a difference of brain structures due to gray versus white matter, brain size versus corpus callosum interwovenness, and posterior versus anterior cingulate cortex activity.

This is something feminists themselves agree with as well when saying a priori rationality is innately patriarchic since it ignores how femininity is disposed towards a posteriori feelings instead.

The point of romance is to bond the a priori with the a posteriori in a past to future link.

This is also why romance is tied to having children.

Back
Top Bottom