• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Abbott is a ****ing Nazi

“Female hysteria” was once in the DSM too. It took actual scientists to force out the bigotry of previous generations.

But it’s good to know that if the Right has its way, gays will be locked up to be tortured again. Gives great reasons to never let the Right win anything.
You have to be careful there since feminist epistemology will say systemic patriarchy happens from insufficient empathy.

You have to be careful there since feminist epistemology will say systemic patriarchy happens from insufficient empathy.

Your word salad means literally nothing and in no way addresses my post.

Which has exactly what to do with the fact the homosexuality is not a mental disorder?
It has to do with how homosexuality ignores how romantic affection (eros) is based on people completing one another. Analytic masculinity and synthetic femininity combine to create a depended on/depending relationship. Putting multiple analysts or synthesizers together might work in terms of friendly love from being on the same page, but not romantic love.

Your word salad means literally nothing and in no way addresses my post.
Making an accusation of word salad doesn't make it so. What was said could have just gone over your head.

It has to do with how homosexuality ignores how romantic affection (eros) is based on people completing one another. Analytic masculinity and synthetic femininity combine to create a depended on/depending relationship. Putting multiple analysts or synthesizers together might work in terms of friendly love from being on the same page, but not romantic love.

Your pseudoscience bullshit you’ve spouted here has no basis in actual psychiatry/psychology.

Making an accusation of word salad doesn't make it so. What was said could have just gone over your head.

No, it was actually unrelated gibberish and everyone had a good laugh.

You crammed together a bunch of nonsense big words that had nothing to do with my post. Just because you have a vocabulary doesn’t make your homophobic bigotry any less homophobic or bigoted.

But don’t worry. We’ll be putting people like you in the closet before too long.

Your pseudoscience bullshit you’ve spouted here has no basis in actual psychiatry/psychology.
That jumps to conclusions about nonsense.

How many people here are supporting gender transitioning before 18?

This shouldn't be controversial
AGreed
if its supported by medical science and determined whats best for that INDIVIDUAL based on such I support it 100%
AGain as long as its based on that. I had a transgender that worked for me, she started her transition at 14, she 29 now and never happier 🤷‍♂️
If she would have waited she doubts she would have made it

That is what worked and what was right for her, an individual and thats how these decisions should be made

No, it was actually unrelated gibberish and everyone had a good laugh.
That's just repeating a claim of nonsense without engaging the point.

Considering how homosexual identity was riddled out of the DSM for politically correct purposes and how transgenderism and homosexual identity are political allies, there's no good reason to believe medical professionals are unbiased experts on the issue.

That's crazy talk.

You crammed together a bunch of nonsense big words that had nothing to do with my post. Just because you have a vocabulary doesn’t make your homophobic bigotry any less homophobic or bigoted.

But don’t worry. We’ll be putting people like you in the closet before too long.

Sounds like someone's already in the closet so far that his arse is sticking out in Narnia.

You’re trying to intermix Greek philosophy and modern psychology. It’s 100% nonsense.
Are you seriously saying transcendental, romantic, contractual, familial, playful, friendly, habitual, and self-love are all the same? o_O

That's just repeating a claim of nonsense without engaging the point.

It was a stupid post and it got what it deserved.

I'm saying the DSM should acknowledge how love is not love. Agape, eros, pragma, storge, ludus, philia, mania, and philautia are all different ways of loving people. Confusing those forms of love results in getting wires crossed among other forms of love.

You're a sexual guru?

I would like to state, for the record, that mania is not love. Why would you say that. We could probably criticize your definition of love some more, but let's leave it at that.

Are you seriously saying transcendental, romantic, contractual, familial, playful, friendly, habitual, and self-love are all the same? o_O

I’m saying your arguments have no basis in psychology as a science. They are pseudoscience bullshit.

All Republicans are flaming NAZIs.

You said mania and philia and love are the same. Isn't that far more concerning.

Back
Top Bottom