• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Abbott is a ****ing Nazi

You can't prove that gender dysphoria is not also a "birth defect", just of the makeup of the mind.
If gender is a social construct then it can't be a birth defect.
But a lot of intersexed people
Have absolutely nothing to do with this discussion you always want to talk about this I'm wondering if it's not a fetish.

That 12 year old is not making that decision alone.
The 12-year-old can't make the decision so the decision is being made for them. This is absolutely abuse. People that age do not have the capacity to consent.
But again, you all seem fine with it as long as the children aren't involved in the decision and it is simply to "normalize" the sex of a child.
The children aren't involved in the decision they can't be they don't have the capacity to consent.

The hell it is not.

"Medically necessary"? I don't think so.
If you know so much about human sexuality much then please tell me how gender dysphoria is to be treated.

It is child abuse. A 12 year old is not mentally capable to make decisions like this that can permanently change the course of their lives. Do your twisted experiments on adults.
That's why children at that age who express being transgender are seen by multiple doctors and professionals and put on puberty blockers. There are hardly any surgical procedures nor anyone who would advocate surgical procedures for minors.

If you know so much about human sexuality much then please tell me how gender dysphoria is to be treated.

Psychiatry - and lots of it.

What age are you talking about here?

Psychiatry - and lots of it.

What age are you talking about here?
What kind of psychiatry treats gender dysphoria at any age, teenager to later adult(35+).? Please be very specific.

BTW, Psychiatrists and psychologists disagree with you, but I'm sure you that you know more than MD and PhDs, don't you? Where did you do your residency?

What kind of psychiatry treats gender dysphoria at any age, teenager to later adult(35+).? Please be very specific.

BTW, Psychiatrists and psychologists disagree with you, but I'm sure you that you know more than MD and PhDs, don't you? Where did you do your residency?

IDK - have they even bothered to try it?

NO WAY IN HELL will you ever get my vote to allow an 8 year old boy to become a girl.

CHILD ABUSE.

Why don't you introduce the IT to pot, meth, coke, etc... while you're at it. It's their choice, right?

NO WAY IN HELL will you ever get my vote to allow an 8 year old boy to become a girl.

CHILD ABUSE.

Why don't you introduce the IT to pot, meth, coke, etc... while you're at it. It's their choice, right?
LOL at the above
gotta love how they always dishonestly exaggerate their tinfoil hat retarded "claims"

bill wants to outlaw all this for anybody under 18
medical science is AGAINST this bill

they scream . . . .about 8 year olds!!!!!!! GGRRRRRRRR
why not also give them pot, meth, coke, etc
good grief what monumental stupid unhinged triggered failed meltdown post .. so funny!
😂🍿

Now the pieces of shit can defend themselves in front of a Travis County judge.....

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 12.42.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 12.43.09 PM.png

This serves no purpose other than to rally other ****ing Nazis.

people who underwent sex reassignment were 19 times more likely to die by suicide than the general population.

yea, no problem having your minor child go through reassignment surgery.

You have a problem waiting until the kid reaches the age of majority? Sick parents and others that believe this is okay.

CHILD ABUSE.

You might want to read about the transition process before you turned your outrage up to 11. Nothing medically happens until the age of 13-14 when the body enters puberty.

Who are you referring to as IT?

We didn't get to vote about the medical treatment of others.

people who underwent sex reassignment were 19 times more likely to die by suicide than the general population.

You have a problem waiting until the kid reaches the age of majority? Sick parents and others that believe this is okay.
Nobody is having gender reassignment surgery at the age of 4. Drs don't even start hormone therapy until 14 or so. The youngest known surgery was 16, in Germany. In the US the age limit is 18 with a few exceptions for 17-year-olds.

You might want to read about the transition process before you turned your outrage up to 11. Nothing medically happens until the age of 13-14 when the body enters puberty.

Who are you referring to as IT?

We didn't get to vote about the medical treatment of others.

Nobody is having gender reassignment surgery at the age of 4. Drs don't even start hormone therapy until 14 or so. The youngest known surgery was 16, in Germany. In the US the age limit is 18 with a few exceptions for 17-year-olds.
Cons are so bereft of policy that they are forever throwing children in front of every political fight they pick like little human shields. And most of the time they have to lie to do that. From this shit to faking up child pedo rings run by their opposition to aging a fetus to 8 1/2 months to lie about pro choice positions.

Always hiding behind children while pretending to white knight for them.

It is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS what a parent and a physician decides is appropriate for a child. NONE, NADA, ZIP.. It is ILLEGAL Texas for a child to even have reassignment surgery in Texas... This has NOTHING to do with that canard.

LOL at the above
gotta love how they always dishonestly exaggerate their tinfoil hat retarded "claims"

bill wants to outlaw all this for anybody under 18
medical science is AGAINST this bill

they scream . . . .about 8 year olds!!!!!!! GGRRRRRRRR
why not also give them pot, meth, coke, etc
good grief what monumental stupid unhinged triggered failed meltdown post .. so funny!
😂🍿

PLEASE JUST STOP.

I reply, you ridicule.

I practice US State & Local Sales and Use tax law and advise my clients and still find time for a court fight - especially Ca and TX. I also write all of my own tax software.

No matter what you say (insults) or do, 18 is the age of an adult in the US period.

PLEASE JUST STOP.
yes you should definitely stop posting that tinfoil hat dishonest strawmen you posted
I reply, you ridicule.
correct there's nothing your dishonest posts deserve, if that bothers you make posts based on honesty and integrity instead of retarded stramen
No matter what you say (insults) or do, 18 is the age of an adult in the US period.
hey look ANOTHER retarded strawman that nobody is discussing
but lets talk about that . . all around the country people under 18 have rights do make medical decisions (within reason and the support of facts and medical science) and the right to privacy BUT thats not the discussion here i just wanted to shed further light on how stupid your strawman was since it doesn't even matter, so no matter what you say or what you do its meaningless to the discussion PERIOD LMAO

in the future to avoid your posts failing so hard, stick to the actual topic instead of insane dishonest like GRRRRRR 8 year olds, GRRRRR might as well give them meth too LMAO
your welcome
thanks for playing

Abbott and the loser Paxton can now face the music..

Back
Top Bottom