• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Women are most attractive at 31

I was a stripper for most of the time my kids were growing up, and I was sporadically a habitual drug user for all of that time, as well. Yes.
These are not new revelations. I've been quite open about them for all the years I've been a member of this forum.
Would you please attempt to remain on topic?
If you find my life more interesting than the topic at hand, you're free to start another thread.

If you wish to remain on topic? Then perhaps you should refrain in bringing it up. YOU went there and I simply replied.

If you wish for someone not to reply about your personal life? Then maybe you should start a 1069 Personal Life thread rather than trying to inject personal stuff about yourself into about half the posts you make. Just saying.

If you wish to remain on topic? Then perhaps you should refrain in bringing it up. YOU went there and I simply replied.

If you wish for someone not to reply about your personal life? Then maybe you should start a 1069 Personal Life thread rather than trying to inject personal stuff about yourself into about half the posts you make. Just saying.

We are discussing sexual attraction, specifically the attractiveness of females of various ages.
My entire knowledge of this comes from my work in AE.
Outside of that environment, guys will give lip service to liking women for their personality, maturity, stability, etc. But talk is cheap. This sort of talk makes them feel generous and broad-minded.
But in the business, where they're actually required to put their money where their mouth is, it's easy to see who they're really attracted to. Not the best personality. Not the "mature" women.
Typically, the youngest female in the room (unless she's coyote ugly, in which case, they'll take the second-youngest).

I don't think most men pay for attention. Those that do are a different breed entirely, which your average woman would not find attractive.

I don't think most men pay for attention. Those that do are a different breed entirely, which your average woman would not find attractive.

I don't know; they seemed to me like a pretty representative cross-section of American Malehood.
Then again, I don't know much about *normal* guys; I don't hang out with them in real life.
Maybe strip-club patrons aren't actually normal guys; maybe they're really cyborgs cleverly disguised to give the appearance of normalcy.
We did get the entire Phoenix Suns basketball team in there one time.
Surely at least one or two of them is normal. :confused:

Not really, no. Celebrities are different, it takes a lot for them not to lose their heads over all the attention, etc.

And when we're talking about an entire segment of population, you can't really judge them by what you see through a microcosm of reality.

I've only been to a strip club once. I was 19.

80% of the girls I wouldn't screw without a blindfold and a rubber. One came up to me and offered me a free lap dance. I refused.

I was looking at her crotch. It looked like one snatch lip was hanging down lower than the other. It was as if her twat had a stroke.

Essentially, I wasted 12 bucks between a cover and a watered-down Pepsi.

I'm trying not to laugh like a hyena lest - well. You know.

Stop, I'm torn between giggling and blushing. All completely inappropriate. Must go make coffee.

My wife is 31 :)

We are discussing sexual attraction, specifically the attractiveness of females of various ages.
My entire knowledge of this comes from my work in AE.
Outside of that environment, guys will give lip service to liking women for their personality, maturity, stability, etc. But talk is cheap. This sort of talk makes them feel generous and broad-minded.
But in the business, where they're actually required to put their money where their mouth is, it's easy to see who they're really attracted to. Not the best personality. Not the "mature" women.
Typically, the youngest female in the room (unless she's coyote ugly, in which case, they'll take the second-youngest).

But your experience is with guys who frequent the AE establishments. There are better men out there than that.

edit: I walked away, and what I said bugged me. I shouldn't have said "better" men. That was really snotty. I should have said different.

Last edited:
I would be interested in seeing some statistics. I may have to Google.

But your experience is with guys who frequent the AE establishments. There are better men out there than that.

edit: I walked away, and what I said bugged me. I shouldn't have said "better" men. That was really snotty. I should have said different.

I'd say fully half of them are one-timers; they come in in groups out of curiosity or out of pressure from their friends, just to see what it's like.
Then there's another large chunk that only goes occasionally, usually with one buddy, or two.
These guys don't have any loyalty to any particular establishment or girl. They're the type that gets drunk and bored with their friends on a Friday night once in a while and decide, "Hey, let's go hit up a strip club or three".
Unlike the first-timers (who tend to be nervous and overly-awed by the whole situation), these guys sometimes become rambunctious.

Finally, there are regulars, and yes, strip-club regulars are weird.
Sometimes interesting-weird and sometimes creepy-weird.

But they only comprise a minority of the over-all patrons.
Most could not be classified as "regulars", and I'm pretty sure that many of them are "normal". Lot of gangs of rowdy college guys, stuff like that.
The regs tend to be older, and have more money. And they almost invariably come in alone.

So, yeah: regardless of where I formed my opinions about what guys find physically attractive in females, I believe they're valid. My experience is rather broad-based. I mean, I've watched thousands of guys and hundreds of girls over many thousands of hours.
And, because of my tendency to ponder things and form theories, I paid pretty close attention.
I feel like I learned a lot there, on this one particular topic.
I feel like I have a PhD in this topic, actually. Socio-sexual gender interactions, or something.
Not that any of the knowledge I gleaned from such places is worth anything, materially speaking.
But sometimes it's interesting to know things just for the sake of knowing them.
I can walk into a room full of females and line them up in order of how much money they'd make in a club.
I know what makes men choose one woman over another, in a situation where all are equally available.

Last edited:

Assuming AE is referring to strip clubs and suchlike, it seems to be rapidly becoming a commonplace rite of passage. I'm thinking that 90% of young men between 21-29 have been to a strip club at least once. If I had to guess I'd say half of them went once or twice a month for a year or more, and some of those continue to do so.

Nowadays they're everywhere, and put up billboards on the highway, and the stigma has largely worn off. And I live in the buckle on the Bible Belt! :roll:

When I was 25, the only strip club in the county was down a dirt road, on a wooded acreage with a gate and no sign. You had to know somebody to get in. (I never went, it seemed likely to be far too sordid and embarassing.)

Boy have things changed; people see this as normal now. Some men even go with their wife or GF, apparently. Personally I don't think this is a good change; I don't think it teaches young men any respect for women, for sure. The opposite, more like.

I respect a woman's decision to strip. It's the men that are getting exploited willingly.

Assuming AE is referring to strip clubs and suchlike, it seems to be rapidly becoming a commonplace rite of passage. I'm thinking that 90% of young men between 21-29 have been to a strip club at least once. If I had to guess I'd say half of them went once or twice a month for a year or more, and some of those continue to do so.

Nowadays they're everywhere, and put up billboards on the highway, and the stigma has largely worn off. And I live in the buckle on the Bible Belt! :roll:

When I was 25, the only strip club in the county was down a dirt road, on a wooded acreage with a gate and no sign. You had to know somebody to get in. (I never went, it seemed likely to be far too sordid and embarassing.)

Boy have things changed; people see this as normal now. Some men even go with their wife or GF, apparently. Personally I don't think this is a good change; I don't think it teaches young men any respect for women, for sure. The opposite, more like.

Boy I have no idea what you're talking about.

Seriously, 90%? I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it was less than half that number. I'd be shocked if it were above 75%.

Maybe I'm just ignorant of the world, being young as I am. Just two years ago I had extremely naive views about some sex and drug related things, and maybe this is another one of them. But I do not know of any strip club anywhere close to my hometown. Though we live not far from D.C., and that plus Alexandria might be the industry's strong points around here. But there are definitely no bilboards or advertisements visible for any of them, if they exist. And I've never heard anyone talk about having gone - not that this means they haven't, but with the bunch I knew, I find it hard to believe that 1. they wouldn't have gone if it was easy to do so, and 2. they wouldn't have talked about it afterwards.

As for you being in the Bible belt: I saw a girl I know's post on Facebook pointing out how, when visiting Georgia, she saw a strip club advertisement on the same bilboard as an advertisment for a church (lol). Since there's nothing resembling that up here in what is sometimes called "commie country", I'm going to take a guess and say that geographical attitudes are not what they're stereotypically made out to be, and often the opposite.
Seriously, we ran out a Victoria's Secret once because it was seen as being too risque. This in a county that gave Obama 70% of the vote.

Seriously, 90%? I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it was less than half that number. I'd be shocked if it were above 75%.

Maybe I'm just ignorant of the world, being young as I am. Just two years ago I had extremely naive views about some sex and drug related things, and maybe this is another one of them. But I do not know of any strip club anywhere close to my hometown. Though we live not far from D.C., and that plus Alexandria might be the industry's strong points around here. But there are definitely no bilboards or advertisements visible for any of them, if they exist. And I've never heard anyone talk about having gone - not that this means they haven't, but with the bunch I knew, I find it hard to believe that 1. they wouldn't have gone if it was easy to do so, and 2. they wouldn't have talked about it afterwards.

As for you being in the Bible belt: I saw a girl I know's post on Facebook pointing out how, when visiting Georgia, she saw a strip club advertisement on the same bilboard as an advertisment for a church (lol). Since there's nothing resembling that up here in what is sometimes called "commie country", I'm going to take a guess and say that geographical attitudes are not what they're stereotypically made out to be, and often the opposite.
Seriously, we ran out a Victoria's Secret once because it was seen as being too risque. This in a county that gave Obama 70% of the vote.

I'm thinking it's a more common rite of passage in urban areas than in rural areas.
Adult-oriented businesses tend to proliferate around military bases; most military guys have probably been to one.
90% of the gen pop seems high, but who knows.
75-80% sounds about right to me, but of course I'm just pulling that figure out of my ass. It's a guess, based on nothing in particular.

I will stand by my assertion, however, that aside from some perverted creepster regulars, most of the guys who go to these places are pretty "normal".
Although they might not act the same way in that context as they would in their "normal" lives.

Well, no shock that it varies from county to county and state to state. Actually most of the strip clubs I'm thinking about are in the county next to mine, which has a good-sized city in it.

And come to think of it, lots of the more rural counties around don't seem to have any.

My assumptions are purely anecdotal and may be largely wrong. I'm basing them on what I've seen and heard from men in that age group (20something) that I work with. Possibly I work with a "slanted sample"... yeah come to think of it they're dangsure slanted one way or another. :mrgreen:

Well, no shock that it varies from county to county and state to state. Actually most of the strip clubs I'm thinking about are in the county next to mine, which has a good-sized city in it.

And come to think of it, lots of the more rural counties around don't seem to have any.

My assumptions are purely anecdotal and may be largely wrong. I'm basing them on what I've seen and heard from men in that age group (20something) that I work with. Possibly I work with a "slanted sample"... yeah come to think of it they're dangsure slanted one way or another. :mrgreen:

I was mostly so shocked because I think you might be right and I am only now realizing it.

I was mostly so shocked because I think you might be right and I am only now realizing it.

I don't know, I haven't seen any scientific polls on it or anything. Maybe you want to look up a couple?

I don't know, I haven't seen any scientific polls on it or anything. Maybe you want to look up a couple?

Eh, I tried, but Google failed me. Also it's late now... if I find something later I'll definitely post it.

Man I remember when I thought that the world was mostly good and peaceful.
It pretty much changed about the time I was your age.
So much crazy untrue stuff taught to you by your parents.

As for the South being some kind of pure bible beater area, well that ain't so true.
There are a lot of churches and religious people but their kids are out ****ing and drinking most weekends.
Especially in rural areas.

Boredom, alcohol and hormones. Lethal combination there.

There are a lot of churches and religious people but their kids are out ****ing and drinking most weekends.
Especially in rural areas.

Boredom, alcohol and hormones. Lethal combination there.

Some of the people are insane around here.

The old timers don't want entertainment type places for some reason, then they expect the kids to act all pure and wholesome.
In my town of 10k people, we have 2 "wholesome" things you can do.
They built a skateboard park and football games.

That leaves much "fun" to be had.

Back
Top Bottom