• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Women are most attractive at 31

Not me!

I think I was a nun in a previous life.

Admittedly, there's alot of wome who are crazy, but surely none of them are quite that insane.;)

Rock on, you sexy beast. For the record, I feel the same way about men. I used to really like younger men, but now that I'm dating someone who is over 40, I have really come to appreciate the virtues of men in their 40s. HOT.

Im almost 40 :2wave: :cool:

Women are most attractive when the bartenders calls "Last call".

No offense taken. Frankly, I love this time of my life, and it's kind of nice not being viewed as a piece of meat anymore. The beauty of youth is definitely an advantage, but it's pretty devoid of anything real, and it tends to attract men who are somewhat superficial and shallow. Of course, it attracts nice intelligent men as well (naturally), but you have to work your way through alot of stuff to find the real treasure.

yeah when you are young you only worry about looks. Women are no different when they can be looking for something real and serious they look for a jerk who will treat them like what they are and that is a piece of meat. you still are a piece of meat no offense. the only difference from now is that you are ugly and the attention you once had is gone so now you pay attention to the ones who in the past you didn't. you are evil.

I guessed you were in your 20s.

So did I. But it seems my friends keep telling me Im almost 40. Plus the grey hair on the sides. And when I eat reallllllllly hot sauce it turns out to be a negative experience. But I lift weights and moisturize. If I wear flip flops I might pass :shrug:

I'm 31 and eating hot sauce is a negative experience.

Actually, it's positive as hell for me. Negative for those around me. Extremely negative for my toilet.

I'm 31 and eating hot sauce is a negative experience.

Actually, it's positive as hell for me. Negative for those around me. Extremely negative for my toilet.

I understand all to well. I loooooove hot sauce. Right up until it hits my small intestine.

I love hotsauce too, but i once ate atomic chicken wings, from that restaurant in the man vs food show, and it felt like i took a flame thrower to the face.

Back
Top Bottom