• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Does VP Harris not Return Salutes from Military?

If you don't like Americans why not pack up and leave... ? because, it is an assured fact, America will not return to being the Democratic Party's White Nationalist, Democratic Party's White Male Dominated Jim Crow Society nor the Democratic Party's Jim Crow System.

Well, that's because virtually all the conservatives traveled over into the Republican Party circa the 1960s. Robert Byrd was the last holdout and stuck out like a sore thumb in the end. So, if such things ever do come back it will once again come from the conservative base, who now survive within the Republican Party, which proved a threat for four years under Trump. While Trump routinely emboldened white supremacists and neo-Nazis, who proudly attended Trump rallies, you supported exactly what you pretend is a Democrat or liberal issue. This has always been a right-wing issue, and always a matter of the conservative mind, no matter the era or Party.

The odd thing is that even with the Democrats putting Hillary Clinton up for President in 2016 and now presenting the first black female Vice President in American history, you still wish in vain to portray the Democrats as the "White Male" Party and the "White Nationalist" Party and the "Jim Crow" Party. I'm not so sure that the KKK would appreciate the Democratic Party anymore. This is probably why they reside among the Republicans now, with the rest of the conservatives. Durp.

It does not matter how much Confederate Agenda Driven Democratic Party tries to damage America....

Yet, it was your fellow conservatives carrying the Confederate flag on January 6 when they attacked America (again.) Are you capable of understanding how that flag has remained among the Southern conservatives since its inception and traveled from one Party to the other as conservatives shifted?

It is entirely mind boggling how so much of reality escapes you. You have supported the right-wing agenda for years and January 6 was either a slap to your face or suitable representation. You have betrayed America in your zeal to thrive within your personal and conservative-common delusion of my country.

Last edited:
When Trump said something it was always a joke. Liberals don't have a sense of humor apparently.

I know! Telling you that injecting disinfectant was so hilarious. And January 6 was a hoot!

Wow, Trump was so funny that he lost the House, the Senate, and the White House, and got himself impeached twice for treachery. You all must truly be proud of your comedian. I know I'm laughing now.

I know! Telling you that injecting disinfectant was so hilarious. And January 6 was a hoot!

Wow, Trump was so funny that he lost the House, the Senate, and the White House, and got himself impeached twice for treachery. You all must truly be proud of your comedian. I know I'm laughing now.

Your sarcasm detector is broken

Well, that's because virtually all the conservatives traveled over into the Republican Party circa the 1960s. Robert Byrd was the last holdout and stuck out like a sore thumb in the end. So, if such things ever do come back it will once again come from the conservative base, who now survive within the Republican Party, which proved a threat for four years under Trump. While Trump routinely emboldened white supremacists and neo-Nazis, who proudly attended Trump rallies, you supported exactly what you pretend is a Democrat or liberal issue. This has always been a right-wing issue, and always a matter of the conservative mind, no matter the era or Party.

The odd thing is that even with the Democrats putting Hillary Clinton up for President in 2016 and now presenting the first black female Vice President in American history, you still wish in vain to portray the Democrats as the "White Male" Party and the "White Nationalist" Party and the "Jim Crow" Party. I'm not so sure that the KKK would appreciate the Democratic Party anymore. This is probably why they reside among the Republicans now, with the rest of the conservatives. Durp.

Yet, it was your fellow conservatives carrying the Confederate flag on January 6 when they attacked America (again.) Are you capable of understanding how that flag has remained among the Southern conservatives since its inception and traveled from one Party to the other as conservatives shifted?

It is entirely mind boggling how so much of reality escapes you. You have supported the right-wing agenda for years and January 6 was either a slap to your face or suitable representation. You have betrayed America in your zeal to thrive within your personal and conservative-common delusion of my country.

The Capitol putsch was a slap to everything conservatives said they believed in. So either they were lying all these years, or they were hoodwinked by a man with a spray on tan. When I'm feeling charitable I go for the latter.

I keep seeing people here post things like that.
I remember him talking about someone developing a COVID therapeutic that would perform like a disinfectant but nothing that suggested that you should inject a disinfectant.
Got the quote handy?

Your sarcasm detector is broken

Clearly.

I don't like sarcasm as it relates to Trump. Remember when people poked fun at Trump's "covfefe." What an innocent time. This was before he really began proving how treacherous and treasonous his is. Trump is far too inept, malicious, and dangerous to the nation to allow his followers any sense of levity.

I don't follow what ,la does or why she does it but I did notice that Joe has developed and always delivers a very pronounced snappy salute cuz he thinks it looks so cool.
He might believe it let's you forget about his usual squinty can't-see-the-teleprompter look.

The Capitol putsch was a slap to everything conservatives said they believed in. So either they were lying all these years, or they were hoodwinked by a man with a spray on tan. When I'm feeling charitable I go for the latter.

Most were hoodwinked and are now too embarrassed to even discuss their behavior and how easily they allowed themselves to be duped.

This site helps deduce the general mood of people.

- With Sidney Powell's revelations that Trump's fraud conspiracy was always bull shit and that people would have to be stupid to believe what they were peddling, Trump Nation has either excused her declarations as an attempt to save herself before the court, thus avoiding their own embarrassment, or have simply refused to acknowledge it at all.

- With American deaths blowing past 500,000, those who believed that a global pandemic was just a Democrat hoax continue in vain to cling to their anti-mask is liberty schtick or have dropped it completely.

- None of them want to reply to the fact that they blindly supported a man who lost the House, the Senate, and the White House for Republicans, was impeached twice for treachery, and is now being documented as one of the very worst in American history by historians, political scientists, and popularity polls.

- And though I don't think we have seen it here, the more extreme of Trump Nation have declared Trump a traitor for betraying them in the end, with plenty acknowledging that they were duped about QAnon, far-right agenda support, and other conspiracy crapola that they all rallied around.

They have either dug into their delusions, disappeared, or have become largely silent ever since January 6. They witnessed their representation storm the Capitol building and prove to be worse than any BLM riot; and then watched their representation harass Lindsey Graham, a blind Trump supporter, through an airport as a "traitor" for admitting that he saw no evidence of fraud. They know that this is what they have supported for years and routinely denied as "TDS" while the rest of us constantly pointed it out to them. All of this reflects on who they are anymore. How can so many people have such simple minds and be so easily manipulated? That's what they get to cope with.

Last edited:
I keep seeing people here post things like that.
I remember him talking about someone developing a COVID therapeutic that would perform like a disinfectant but nothing that suggested that you should inject a disinfectant.
Got the quote handy?

Oh, good grief:

President Donald Trump is walking back what he said during an April 23 coronavirus press briefing about using disinfectants to treat COVID-19 patients.

"I was asking a very sarcastic question to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside"... <he absolutely was not>

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Later, Trump clarified his comments after a reporter asked Bryan whether disinfectants could actually be injected into COVID-19 patients.

"It wouldn’t be through injections, almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object."

Going from declaring "injection" to "not injections" is not clarification. It's complete contradiction. He remarked on how it works to clean a surface (table top) and how it might be able to work inside the body. He walked the whole thing back and tried to present it as something the rest of the world didn't understand. Even he knew how dumb that was. At the time, his cult and FOX News excused his remarks by attacking "the left" for believing what a President say's. They at once excused him by mocking his Office and role as national leader. And there was certainly no "sarcasm" in his presentation. That's what he got for pretending to be a doctor during those briefs and acting like a sage wise man, of whom the medical profession cling to for guidance.

Last edited:
Most were hoodwinked and are now too embarrassed to even discuss their behavior and how easily they allowed themselves to be duped.

This site helps deduce the general mood of people.

- With Sidney Powell's revelations that Trump's fraud conspiracy was always bull shit and that people would have to be stupid to believe what they were peddling, Trump Nation has either excused her declarations as an attempt to save herself before the court, thus avoiding their own embarrassment, or have simply refused to acknowledge it at all.

- With American deaths blowing past 500,000, those who believed that a global pandemic was just a Democrat hoax continue in vain to cling to their anti-mask is liberty schtick or have dropped it completely.

- None of them want to reply to the fact that they blindly supported a man who lost the House, the Senate, and the White House for Republicans, was impeached twice for treachery, and is now being documented as one of the very worst in American history by historians, political scientists, and popularity polls.

- And though I don't think we have seen it here, the more extreme of Trump Nation have declared Trump a traitor for betraying them in the end, with plenty acknowledging that they were duped about QAnon, far-right agenda support, and other conspiracy crapola that they all rallied around.

They have either dug into their delusions, disappeared, or have become largely silent ever since January 6. They witnessed their representation storm the Capitol building and prove to be worse than any BLM riot; and then watched their representation harass Lindsey Graham, a blind Trump supporter, through an airport as a "traitor" for admitting that he saw no evidence of fraud. They know that this is what they have supported for years and routinely denied as "TDS" while the rest of us constantly pointed it out to them. All of this reflects on who they are anymore. How can so many people have such simple minds and be so easily manipulated? That's what they get to cope with.
Those who bought into The Demagoguery were driven by a deep seated fear they were groomed to live, their fear is far more powerful in them than their ability to love, respect and honor the same Democracy, that allowed them to have the opportunities in life, which they have. Their fear led them to deny themselves the education and capability to develop critical thinking skills. They were groomed and daily fed "Folklore Confabulations" which were born of the fears within their lineage of ancestry.
That Fear produced a culture that devoted itself to "willful ignorance" and the antics of belligerence which they have been trained to think is strength... This is the tools of Demagoguery. It's always led by those who have gained the wealth and abused their public voice, to try and protect their own wealth, by using others, because they are themselves fearful they will lose it, because they know they used the tools of fear to gain it, which was, lying, cheating, stealing, mistreating, abusing anything and anyone while engaging in any type of malice for the sake of their obsessions over money.

Those who bought into The Demagoguery were driven by a deep seated fear they were groomed to live, their fear is far more powerful in them than their ability to love, respect and honor the same Democracy, that allowed them to have the opportunities in life, which they have. Their fear led them to deny themselves the education and capability to develop critical thinking skills. They were groomed and daily fed "Folklore Confabulations" which were born of the fears within their lineage of ancestry.
That Fear produced a culture that devoted itself to "willful ignorance" and the antics of belligerence which they have been trained to think is strength... This is the tools of Demagoguery. It's always led by those who have gained the wealth and abused their public voice, to try and protect their own wealth, by using others, because they are themselves fearful they will lose it, because they know they used the tools of fear to gain it, which was, lying, cheating, stealing, mistreating, abusing anything and anyone while engaging in any type of malice for the sake of their obsessions over money.

This lies at the heart of the conservative world perspective. They ham up words like liberty, freedom, and democracy, but ultimately their irrational and aggressive fear of virtually everything (blacks, Asians, other minorities, immigrants, gays, Muslims) often reveals them more than ready to sacrifice those things for their ideas of security. Their mass appreciation and celebration of the GOP-inspired Patriot Act was huge in revealing this.

And, of course, most of their ideologies are selfish in nature and have little to do with nationalism, another misused word that is projected as a means to pretend that national well-being is their goal. The truth is that a personal validation in religion, their individual bank accounts, and their personal sense of select conduct is really all that matters to them. This is why their "America First," even as it proved to really only mean America Alone or Foreign Interests First, was always a lie.

But these are also very delusional people who have an invested personal interest in denying reality and what they have become. It all blew up in their faces on and since January 6, as they saw their manipulators and extremist personalities attack each other and throw each other under the bus. Sidney Powell just recently acknowledged that Trump's fraud conspiracy game was all bullshit. The embarrassment of being so easily duped, from one issue to the next, for years is unbearable for most. Thus, they cling to the delusions of perpetual victimhood of some vague sort. I wouldn't want to be known as the dumbest person on the planet. But how else to describe people who have proven this over and over for years?

Last edited:

These types and their Fears has taken on another phase of the same outgrowths of Fears branches. They Fear facing the truth they were hoodwinked, and led like a blind cult with fake promises while they were openly fleeced and led to not even trust their own selves to accept truth and facts when it was presented to them.
There is a principle of Biblical Teaching, they never learned the true meaning of.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
They descended into "worshiping a man", he led them daily through feeding their fears, and in doing so, he created "boogiemen" out of truth seekers, he led them to think skin and ethnicity was their enemy, and fed them a delusion that he would give them something for being white and guardians of his own lust for wealth and power.

They became so obsessed, they were willing to try and overthrow the nation's governance, to protect their worshiped man, and in doing so, they cast their own souls, to the vile of evilness to try and do such a evil act and promote such an evil agenda. Now the haughitness of fools pride that is built upon Fear, is overcoming them with another branch of fear.. and that's the fear to accept they were misled, and their weakness due to living so much consumed in fear, is the basic of their conditions, and has robbed them of the ability to accept truth.

Fear is a Powerful thing, its like a Monster within the Soul that torment the fearful with perpetual anguish, until they become driven to "attack", and when there is nothing to attack, they will conjure up anything as a motivation to be/go on attack.
The result is always the same, 'their lives become worsened than it was before they went on their fear-filled agenda of attack.

Now, Fears making's of Foolish Pride- is too great for some of them to overcome- and their fear driven stubbornness to face the fear and learn to accept they were made into self defeating attackers by the lustful savagery of a man who lusted for power and wealth beyond what he had, his history has not been one that has ever used wealth nor power for good, only to pursue more wealth, because he thinks its a power above all things of life, that he will destroy anything in pursuit of it.

Now the Savage who led them to go attack the Capital, is now in process of trying to save his own ass, is saying, they never should have gone in there. that's the line he uses now, because he knows truth is exposing him, as the inciter of insurrection, the promoters of sedition, and the instigator of subversive terrorist insurrective acts, that engaged Treason, in his desperate clutch to enact a Coup d'eta.

Last edited:
This lies at the heart of the conservative world perspective. They ham up words like liberty, freedom, and democracy, but ultimately their irrational and aggressive fear of virtually everything (blacks, Asians, other minorities, immigrants, gays, Muslims) often reveals them more than ready to sacrifice those things for their ideas of security. Their mass appreciation and celebration of the GOP-inspired Patriot Act was huge in revealing this.

And, of course, most of their ideologies are selfish in nature and have little to do with nationalism, another misused word that is projected as a means to pretend that national well-being is their goal. The truth is that a personal validation in religion, their individual bank accounts, and their personal sense of select conduct is really all that matters to them. This is why their "America First," even as it proved to really only mean America Alone or Foreign Interests First, was always a lie.

But these are also very delusional people who have an invested personal interest in denying reality and what they have become. It all blew up in their faces on and since January 6, as they saw their manipulators and extremist personalities attack each other and throw each other under the bus. Sidney Powell just recently acknowledged that Trump's fraud conspiracy game was all bullshit. The embarrassment of being so easily duped, from one issue to the next, for years is unbearable for most. Thus, they cling to the delusions of perpetual victimhood of some vague sort. I wouldn't want to be known as the dumbest person on the planet. But how else to describe people who have proven this over and over for years?

Since the days of European first footsteps upon the lands of this nation, they came with an agenda of "wealthy chasing by any means', and fear-filled with malice to try and protect everything they coveted, they gave themselves these fears, because they first sought to capture and engage acts of abuse, maltreatment, savagery of rape and plunder of those whom they found upon this land who have been here for 1000's of years before European Arrivals.

These early arrivals came with delusion that labels of Royalty would be bestowed upon them if they brought back wealth, as they never understood the principles that created Royalty was not about wealth, it was about developing a society that was civil and had civic values, and appreciation of cultural developments.
These who came with savagery in their hearts, filled the meaning of their souls, with "wealth chasing by any means' - they promoted a delusion they carried back to Europe, that America was the land of riches, where every man could be a King. And Such Savagery led to a mass migration descending upon this nation with every element of Savagery full engaged in their heart to chase such a malice minded vile, and a vain self deluding concept of what Royalty was about.

Young people in the grade schools years today, are learning a different paradigm, they are to be taught truths, that were hidden and omitted by those who invested their souls in teaching the the long history of promotions born out of savagery, that malice, vanity and vile was taught previously of how to promote the ongoing of savagery.

We see young kids today, who start their lives out creating "humanitarian programming", even very young kids raise money, not to elate themselves behind it, but to use that money to be of service to others. It's a whole new paradigm of humanity within the very young in this day and time. They will change the world!
They will lead a future that is not based on the savagery that extracted great wealth by abuse of people, and squandered it by their slothful, gluttonous and malice driven vain pride, and cast the entire nation into astronomical debt.

These who live today as the outgrowth of having been groomed in such savagery, will either have to educated themselves, learn to over come their fear and their obsessions over money and illusions of power based on savagery, and many will over the coming decades die out, never having found the strength to overcome their fears.

They contorted religion with a determination of vile, to feed the twisted logical they tried to use to justify their savagery.

Oh, good grief:

Going from declaring "injection" to "not injections" is not clarification. It's complete contradiction. He remarked on how it works to clean a surface (table top) and how it might be able to work inside the body. He walked the whole thing back and tried to present it as something the rest of the world didn't understand. Even he knew how dumb that was. At the time, his cult and FOX News excused his remarks by attacking "the left" for believing what a President say's. They at once excused him by mocking his Office and role as national leader. And there was certainly no "sarcasm" in his presentation. That's what he got for pretending to be a doctor during those briefs and acting like a sage wise man, of whom the medical profession cling to for guidance.

You could have just said I was right.
He talked about developing a disinfectant as a therapeutic and that's what I said and nothing you produced said otherwise.
Injection or otherwise makes no difference.
Face it. You got caught up in the narrative of your choosing and you're still going with it.

Sorry, can't be bothered to take this very seriously for a couple of reasons...

First, as she was never military, she is not required to return the salute. And for that matter, neither is the president.

Second, and more importantly, people on the right bashed Obama when he did salute as he was never in the military. Later, the right would have heart attacks over the "latte salute scandal". :rolleyes:

Third, the tradition of saluting the military wasn't done until 1981, with Reagan when he asked a general if it was OK for him to do so. In other words out of all of our presidents, only the past 6 are known to have saluted. BTW, the general told Reagan that as CINC, he was entitled to a salute, but as being the top of the military, it was not necessary to salute the military....like how a general doesn't need to salute a private. He can, but it is not required.

So, yet again...when there are serious problems, what does the right look at? The little things. And they actually have the audacity to call others snowflakes and politically correct?

Don't make me laugh....

When Trump found out he offered to put them up, cost free in his hotel. Jill gave them cookies.
The sad thing is that Trump never made the offer to put them up at the Trump hotel cost-free (they already had hotel rooms provided by the military, the "scandal" was over where they could take breaks)...but at least Jill Biden did gave some of them some cookies.

Your message is a bizarre compilation of diversionary hate-mongering Party talking points trying to rewrite the past and detached from current reality.

What actually has changed is the American liberal Democratic Party - and I highly respect true liberals - to the International corporate- fascist political, which is the antithesis to American liberalism.

"Conservatives" in the Republican party used to mean the neo-cons and corporate factions. Now Now the neo-cons and plutocrats are in full control of the Democratic Party, for which the kleptocrats are their enforcers and the MSM, newspapers and Internet - all owned and controlled by the richest corporations and racist men on earth - are now mere corporate propaganda newspapers and Goebel's style broadcasts for us - their servants, serfs and peasants who exist for the singular purpose of serving them.

The richest man on earth, an extreme racist by his hiring demographics - as are all of Big Tech - Jeff Bezos who made over $100 billion more thanks to the government shutting down over million of his competitors and destroying over a million permanently - is pioneering having employees continuously under video and audio cameras. The supervisor of this employee is artificial intelligence. It continuously watches everything the employee does - did the employee yawn and how many times? Did the employee look at his smart phone? Does the employee's look bloodshot? Is the employee performing acceptable? Every micro-millisecond the employee is monitored, evaluated and recorded by his artificial intelligence boss, supervisor and assigned computer corporate detective continuously watching the employee.

Of course any employee - or anyone else - may be fired for expressing any unacceptable opinion publicly or online.

And New "Progressive" (corporate-fascist) Democratic Party will say "if the employee doesn't like the terms of employment, quit." Is that your opinion? If people don't like what the international corporations and richest people on earth do, then don't do business with them.

Last edited:
She continues the behavior
——

Vice President Kamala Harris is going through criticism for showing to interrupt with precedent and failing to salute the respect guard when boarding Air Drive Two.

Video reviewed by Fox Information confirmed that her predecessors, former Vice President Mike Pence and President Biden, usually saluted the respect guard in the identical state of affairs.

She as Vice President is not required to salute those military members. Glad to see so many folks concentrating so much energy and angst over this nothing burger!

40 years is not recent.
40 years is recent when put into the perspective of the entire age of the US, how many Presidents we have had.

And I'm only halfway through my life. I have plenty of time to go at 40.

As a civilian we stopped- come to attention on the brow and saluted the flag on the stern, or nearest flag in sight on the ship. So it depends. We did not return the salute after asking the QD permission to come aboard.
No, you don't. You come to attention on the brow, you do not salute, not in civilian attire. Navy does not salute out of uniform except if they are on special assignment that has them out of uniform but still on duty and they have to report to someone (very special circumstances).

I retired from the Navy, I know how to board and depart from a ship. You do not salute when in civvies.

do they salute you?

how about do they salute Biden and Harris?
Doesn't matter. You render a salute to an officer you know is an officer from your ship if on base and (you) in uniform even if they are in civilian clothes. They should not return the salute if they are in civilian clothes though. In almost all situations, you do not salute if you are not in uniform. The only exceptions are basically when you are wearing civilian clothing and in a specific duty capacity, reporting. It wasn't until maybe 10 years ago that military were even authorized to salute the flag while on base in PT gear, and that is a choice not a requirement (it is also pretty ridiculous to even make that a choice, given that most military find colors to be an annoying tradition, particularly if they are on a base like Pearl Harbor when there are ships from multiple different countries in your port, as then you have to at least stand at attention for quite some time as each of their national anthems are played (you only salute during ours though)).

Last edited:
She continues the behavior
——

Vice President Kamala Harris is going through criticism for showing to interrupt with precedent and failing to salute the respect guard when boarding Air Drive Two.

Video reviewed by Fox Information confirmed that her predecessors, former Vice President Mike Pence and President Biden, usually saluted the respect guard in the identical state of affairs.

Shit like this is meaningless nonsense drivel that will give their testicle lickers in the entertainment fodder to make fun of people who have legitimate concerns about the president and vice president.

Your message is a bizarre compilation of diversionary hate-mongering Party talking points....

Are you this unware of your own posts? You wrote...

.......America will not return to being the Democratic Party's White Nationalist, Democratic Party's White Male Dominated Jim Crow Society nor the Democratic Party's Jim Crow System.

This would be what a "bizarre compilation of diversionary hate-mongering Party talking points" looks like.

I merely gave you the widely understood history and corrected you. While you wish to pretend that this goes no deeper than a Party name, the conservative mind sits underneath. Conservatives were represented by the old Democratic Party. They are now represented by the new Republican Party. This is why the KKK and other trash traveled from one to the other. You just supported all of this crap for four years; and were you alive in the nineteenth century or early twentieth, you would have been a Democrat.

- Voter repression is a historical tool used by Southern conservatives and Northern conservative sympathizers, first in the Democratic Party, now in the Republican Party.
- White supremacists and neo-Nazis were at Trump rallies, not Clinton's or Biden's.
- The Confederate war flag sits among the Republicans, not the Democrats.
- And on January 6, like in 1861, it was conservatives who betrayed and attacked America.

Your irrational and seething hatred blinds you. You accuse the Democrats of being what the Republicans actually are. Tracing the line back, the liberals were the abolitionists. Lincoln was an abolitionists. The Party of Lincoln is and was never today's Republican Party. It was the nineteenth century's Republican party, today's Democrats.

The replys in this thread are a shining example of the thinking dividing and destroying America. "She's not in the military so she's not required to salute". Thats the general feeling about the subject from the "liberals" here? Well ok then.
Hey look, guy fell through the ice. Not my job to save him. Or call fir help.
Ooh wow!!! Dosent that guy with no legs look like an ass sittin there in his camouflage, saluting some flag draped over that box!!! Jerk offs cryin too!! Hahaha...!! I think Ill send him a new set of shoes. Im not required to respect him!!!!
OOOOOHHHH WAIT!!!!
Hey!!!!! Look at that faggot, bearded guy in the dress!!!! Im not lettin that thing in my bar!!!! No one can make ME respect soneone!!!!
Every day....all day....we are preached at. Called Racists......Accused of hatred.......accused of being oppressors........
But the VP of the US, who VERY LIKELY WILL become the President, does not have enough respect to salute the people THEY are involved in placing in harms way, DEFENDING US.
Ok, she dosent want to. She dosent HAVE TO. But SHE SHOULD!!!
Its the lack of respect for others, by those accusing prople of lacking respect for others bringing our nation to the brink. "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what YOU can do for hour country". Without respect, you deserve meither, and will loose both.

Back
Top Bottom