• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why does the world allow ISRAEL to "GET AWAY WITH IT" ??

doughgirl said:
Well I don’t know what history book you have been reading but I think your way off in your assessment of Jewish contributions to society.

http://www.jinfo.org/

Say, did you ever get a polio vaccine? Ever hear of Jonas Salk? He was a Jew.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aso/databank/entries/bmsalk.html

Ever hear of Albert Einstein? he was a Jew did you know that?

Yes, I just bet you got a polio shot didn't ya?…………….:rofl

And I believe that Israel produces more scientist's and Doctor's per capita than any other country on the planet.

CaptainCourtesy said:
Seems like, once again, Auftrag is speaking without knowing what he's talking about and without pointing to un-biased sources...or any sources at all. Firstly, I'd like your definition of a 'proportional response'. Also, how has Israel 'flamed' the recent war crimes act by Hezbollah's kidnapping of the Israeli soldiers, especially since Israel withdrew from Lebanon 6 years ago, and has not initiated anything since. Here are two links giving some brief information on the Israeli withdrawl and the aftermath: http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_1991to_now_lebanon_withdraw_2000.php
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060717/ap_on_re_mi_ea/mideast_fighting_history_1

If you're going to spout your rhetoric, try not to sound ill-informed. We know you're a racist. Trying to debate in a racist way without substance comes across as ignorant.

Stop giving me your bullshit. Israel has oppressed the Palestinian people and broken countless UN resolutions, it is perfectly clear and logical to understand and assert that what Israel has done in Lebonan and in Palestine has flamed muslim aggression.

Furthermore, tell me, is bombing a house and killing 40 people, 21 of them children in proportion?

Auftrag said:
Stop giving me your bullshit. Israel has oppressed the Palestinian people and broken countless UN resolutions, it is perfectly clear and logical to understand and assert that what Israel has done in Lebonan and in Palestine has flamed muslim aggression.

Furthermore, tell me, is bombing a house and killing 40 people, 21 of them children in proportion?

[pie]

As always people, remember that if you don't give the attention-seekers what they want, they will go away.

Let's see who can be the bigger men/women here.[/pie]

Auftrag said:

In proportion to What? Your Racism is clouding your limited capability to set a point Auftrag, and making you seem even more ignorant than normal (hard to imagine). Isreal is at War with an aggressor, Just as the proclaimed enemy is at war with them. In a war....you try to win, by killing the enemy. If by chance the enemy hides within a civilian infrastructure as a means of protecting its Military Machine....civilians will Die....Deal with it.
Take a close look at our current war in Iraq, or your fearless Hero Hitler for a lesson on what War actually means. Is it pretty...Hell No. But this is the reality faced in this conflict, that you decide to "Blame" one side because of racism, is telling of the rediculous limits in a corrupted mind.

Just a heads up .....if Uncle ever decides to finish this joke of a debate, and lives up to his promise to leave. You are my next target, unless of course you would rather just Get Out of here before this becomes a requirement.

This site does not care for blatant Racism....And Yes:

I'll be your Huckleberry

I'm not big enough..to put up with trash in my living room

Auftrag said:
Stop giving me your bullshit. Israel has oppressed the Palestinian people

The Palestinian people west of the Jordan river don't exist Jordan is Palestine let them go there.

and broken countless UN resolutions,

Ya well so has Hesbollah ie res. 1559 calling for them to disarm not to mention that the U.N. is dominated by anti-Israeli Islamic-fascists and tyrants ... screw the U.N.!

it is perfectly clear and logical to understand and assert that what Israel has done in Lebonan and in Palestine has flamed muslim aggression.

Actually your third reich (which btw was crushed in under 6 years, Israel has lasted 50 ha!) along with the Grand Mufti of Palestinia started that aggression some 80 odd years ago.

A) Pure pollywood propoganda.

B) Proportionality in war? Are you ****ing smoking crack? Restraint in war is idiocy! It's time to let Israel of her leash.

Last edited:
Auftrag said, " “Israel has oppressed the Palestinian people and broken countless UN resolutions, it is perfectly clear and logical to understand and assert that what Israel has done in Lebonan and in Palestine has flamed muslim aggression.

Furthermore, tell me, is bombing a house and killing 40 people, 21 of them children in proportion?”

Your hatred for the Jews is amazing.

What does it take to flame Muslim aggression? It certainly doesn’t take much does it?

Bottom line....the Middle Eastern Muslim world will not be happy until every Jew is dead, period. This isn’t a war over anything political.... This is a religious war. You might think it is but the Muslim and Jewish world know exactly what its over..
The problem is Islam which controls the arab world and believes that it must subjugate the non-Muslim world to its religion. The Koran itself says that Israels evil and condemned and they even say the Jews are friends of satan. I think the Koran states they are only worthy of punishment. Why dotn you pick up a Koran and read it if you think I am so wrong. Not that it would make any difference.
The Koran you see teaches that Islam is superior to all other religions and therefore Islam cant tolerate another state or religion sharing equal privileges.... Im talking about the Holy sites.

For Muslims its impossible to negotiate lasting peace with an enemy they so hate….Its irreconcilable religious differences that make peace impossible. Now their differences have spread worldwide. Why? The Koran.

The issue isn’t that of land ownership, but of an arab-nationalist movement and the religious aims of Islam attempting to eradicate a Jewish presence in the Middle East. LIke I said, they want them all dead.

However when you talk about land…….the Muslims think they own it all, every bit of it. I'm sorry but the Palestinians are out to lunch….Arab lands total more than 5 million square miles. 5 MILLION SQUARE MILES
Israeli land…9,000 square miles. What a joke. But they are and have been content to live within these boundaries, even though in their opinion the original covenant with Abraham promised a lot more land. The surrounding Arab nations refuse to recognize the right of Israel to even exist, even though the Oslo Accord said differently. The Palestianian authority continually agrees with its Arab brothers.

The fundamental goal of the Palestinians is DESTRUCTION. They want their terrorist attacks (which have been many) to lead to retaliation, so that more and more of their people will become terrorists, so that more and more killing will take place and so on and so on….an enless cycle of violence, resulting in death. Death to as many people as possible. They don’t care if their own people are killed as long as more Jews die in the process.

History tells us that when the Jews first came to Palestine it was a desert. The few people that were there lived primitive lives. The Jews turned that land, that barren land with nothing on it, into a modern industrialized civilization. They built cities from nothing, they built farms…..they produced wealth out of absoltuely nothing. They own the land.

It’s a testimony to Israel that they could do this and even survive, given the people who hated them, that surrounded them. The Muslims tried to take them out how many times????? and they have survived….invasions, holocausts, scud missiles endless upon endless terrorist attacks.

You bet the Israelis are experts in fighting terror, they live in fear daily. They need to do whatever it takes to survive and we need to support them.

The same Palestinian terrorist groups with which Israel is at war with are also at war with us too. They realize that the United States and Israel are the main obstacles in their path of spreading Islamic fundamentalism to more moderate Muslim countries. They not only want to entirely control the Middle East they want the world.

We are at war, Israel is at war……both with the same enemy. They really are our only true friend in the middle east….the only democracy. And why not? We rely heavily on their intelligence gathering capabilities. They are strategic to our interests and to our security.
Thank gosh that Israel is our ally in this war on terror. We need them and they need us.

doughgirl said:
Bottom line....the Middle Eastern Muslim world will not be happy until every Jew is dead, period.

Did you get this from a poll? Could you list the site?

Hobbes.......That statement was my opinion.

However......Thousands of years of history back it up. and qutoes from top Mulims prove my point.

http://www.iris.org.il/quotes/orbittv.htm

http://www.iris.org.il/plophase.htm

"The struggle will continue until all of Palestine is liberated." --- Yasser Arafat (Voice of Palestine Radio, 11 November 1995)"

"Without full Palestinian rights with a Palestinian state with East Jerusalem as its capital there won't be peace.... We can't rule out a return to the gun. If Israel can't meet its obligations the peace will be destroyed." --- Yasser Arafat's spokesman Nabil Aburodeina (Interview with Independent Media Review and Analysis, 17 April 1996)"

On Jerusalem:

"We are all seekers of martyrdom in the path of truth and right toward Jerusalem, the capital of the State of Palestine." --- P.L.O. Chairman Yasser Arafat, in a speech given at Al-Azhar University in Gaza on 19 June 1995 (Palestine Broadcasting Corporation, 19 June 1995)"

"Jerusalem is the capital of the state of Palestine whether someone likes it or not, and whoever does not like it, let him drink from the sea of Gaza." --- P.L.O. Chairman Yasser Arafat, in a speech given at a party to clelebrate the birth of his daughter (Palestine Broadcasting Corporation, 6 August 1995)"

On the intifada:

"We must always remember that our enemy is the Israeli occupation, and it is incumbent upon us to continue to struggle against it through the blessed intifada... Only the intifada can carry our nation to a more advanced stage." --- Farouk Qaddumi, head of the P.L.O.'s Political Department (Ha'aretz, 16 December 1994) "

On a Palestinian state:

"We are going to continue the Palestinian revolution until the last martyr to create a Palestinian state." --- Yasser Arafat, Chairman of the P.L.O., in a speech in Gaza City marking the 30th anniversary of the founding of the Fatah faction of the P.L.O. (Agence France Presse, 1 January 1995)"

"Have no mercy on the Jews, no matter where they are, in any country. Fight them, wherever you are. Wherever you meet them, kill them. Wherever you are, kill those Jews and those Americans who are like them - and those who stand by them - they are all in one trench, against the Arabs and the Muslims because they established Israel here, in the beating heart of the Arab world, in Palestine. They created it to be the outpost of their civilization and the vanguard of their army, and to be the sword of the West and the crusaders, hanging over the necks of the monotheists, the Muslims in these lands. They wanted the Jews to be their spearhead..."

http://www.iris.org.il/quotes/quote50.htm

Want more?

You can make your point without false exagerations though. Israel is not the only democracy, Lebanon is too, and technically the Palestinians. Obviously not all the middle east will not be satisfied till all jews are dead, but you felt the need to say it , why?

Let's see... Syria and Iran have said they wanted to eliminate Israel. Palestinians said the same(as seen by the quote doughgirl posted). Lebanon is defending HZ so they also want the same. Egypt, SA, and Jordan... they have given no indication of wanting Israel destroyed, lately, but I'm sure they won't mind if it's wiped off the map.

BudLizard101 said:
Let's see... Syria and Iran have said they wanted to eliminate Israel. Palestinians said the same(as seen by the quote doughgirl posted). Lebanon is defending HZ so they also want the same. Egypt, SA, and Jordan... they have given no indication of wanting Israel destroyed, lately, but I'm sure they won't mind if it's wiped off the map.

Exactly. All of the middle east doesnt want all jews dead. And wanting Israel gone is different from wanted all Jewish people dead. It was an erroneous, prejudiced claim and completely unnecessary.

Hobbes said:
Exactly. All of the middle east doesnt want all jews dead. And wanting Israel gone is different from wanted all Jewish people dead. It was an erroneous, prejudiced claim and completely unnecessary.

Where are these moderate Muslims? I sure as hell don't see them and they damn sure don't control their governments. saying that all Arabs don't want to kill Jews would be like saying that all Germans didn't want to kill Jews during WW2 but BFD they're few in number and not in power.

Hobbes said:
You can make your point without false exagerations though. Israel is not the only democracy, Lebanon is too, and technically the Palestinians. Obviously not all the middle east will not be satisfied till all jews are dead, but you felt the need to say it , why?

They're the only liberal Democracy.

“You can make your point without false exagerations though. Israel is not the only democracy, Lebanon is too, and technically the Palestinians. Obviously not all the middle east will not be satisfied till all jews are dead, but you felt the need to say it , why?”

Well several reasons have me going today........ The world seems to be ganging up on Israel arent they? Just watch the news on television, listen to the radio. The Palestinians can do no wrong......but Israel is another thing. They have a right to defend themselves but the world sides with the Palestinians IMO out of jealousy.
Take todays news. Doesn’t matter that the enemy of Israel hides behind their own woman and children…..and they shoot their bombs from there…….when Israel retaliates and kill civilians………they are the ones who look bad. Hezbollah knows full well that they are endangering their own people……….BUT THEY DO IT ANYWAY.

I've read the Koran, the Hadiths…….I have read what the Muslims holy books say…..and the world thinks that they are the most peaceful people and that Islam is just so compassionate.
Christianity on the other hand gets bashed by liberals.... Islam gets the free pass.
Their holy book says that
Allah hates the unbeliever……that those who do not accept Allah and Muhammed do not go to heaven. Sound a bit exclusive to you?

There are two faces of Islam.......one in democratic countries where laws do not permit them to exercise and practice their faith like those who live in the Middle East where sharia law is followed.

Israel has a right to defend themselves. They have a right to hit targets where the enemy is, even if that is among civilians.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060730/ap_on_re_mi_ea/lebanon_israel

Look how Israel is portrayed in this article?

Now tell me where I exaggerated?……….I posted quotes from people denouncing Israel. People who want to destroy them.

“Egypt, SA, and Jordan... they have given no indication of wanting Israel destroyed, lately, but I'm sure they won't mind if it's wiped off the map.”

Ever read Queen Noors book? She clearly states that Israel is the aggressor and do not have the right to defend themselves. She bashes them throughout her entire book. She only gives sympathy to the Palestinians for their causes and thinks they have done nothing wrong. The problem she states……..Israels existence.

Gee I wonder what her late husband thought?

“Exactly. All of the middle east doesnt want all jews dead. And wanting Israel gone is different from wanted all Jewish people dead. It was an erroneous, prejudiced claim and completely unnecessary.”

Ever been to the Middle East? Ever read the Koran? Ever read the Hadiths?
If you haven’t ..go read them………would love to hear your response.

Hobbes said:

That was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read. Sure, let's get rid of Israel, but let's not hurt any Jew's. Do you actually read what you type or do you just copy and paste from an islamo-fascist website?

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
It's time to let Israel of her leash.

Yes, let's allow the jews to start bombing indiscriminately. That'll make the world a better place.

Actually your third reich (which btw was crushed in under 6 years, Israel has lasted 50 ha!)

Israel has been supported financially and militarily by the major nations on the planet, where as the Third Reich was attack by three of the biggest military nations on the planet and had only itself to defend its borders.

Not at all the same thing.

Auftrag said:
Yes, let's allow the jews to start bombing indiscriminately. That'll make the world better.

No let them take out our enemies syria and Hesbollah in the west while we take out Iran in the East or better yet force both Iran and syria into a two front war we already have them both surrounded.

Auftrag said:
Yes, let's allow the jews to start bombing indiscriminately. That'll make the world a better place.

Since when do we bomb indiscriminately? I'm pretty sure trojan was referring to letting Israel do what needs to be done but suprise, suprise, you keep twisting it around. Getting kinda old...

BudLizard101 said:
Since when do we bomb indiscriminately? I'm pretty sure trojan was referring to letting Israel do what needs to be done but suprise, suprise, you keep twisting it around. Getting kinda old...

Your intelligence is palpable. Not surprising really.

Auftrag said:

That's cute. When you have nothing meaningful to say, start insulting people.

Auftrag said:
Israel has been supported financially and militarily by the major nations on the planet, where as the Third Reich was attack by three of the biggest military nations on the planet and had only itself to defend its borders.

Not at all the same thing.

Ya not in '48 buddy and I know it's not the same the third reich was the aggressor nation Israel is defending themselves from Islamic-fascist scum and btw Israel was attacked by Lebanon, syria, Iraq, Jordan, and Egypt and a outgunned a mere 1/2 million Jews managed to defeat the arab nations with populations numbering over 40 million.

And; furthermore, in the following wars launched against the Israelis the Arabs had the backing of the soviets so u.s. backing was not the deciding factor.

Last edited:
BudLizard101 said:
That was one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read. Sure, let's get rid of Israel, but let's not hurt any Jew's. Do you actually read what you type or do you just copy and paste from an islamo-fascist website?
Do you have to make personal jibes just to try to make a point? And consider what I actually said. Because people can think and want Israel (the country) to be disbanded and the land returned to the Palenstitains. That is NOT the same thing as wanting all Jews ( as in the whole world) dead.

doughgirl said:

Well several reasons have me going today........ The world seems to be ganging up on Israel arent they? Just watch the news on television, listen to the radio. The Palestinians can do no wrong......but Israel is another thing. They have a right to defend themselves but the world sides with the Palestinians IMO out of jealousy.
Take todays news. Doesn’t matter that the enemy of Israel hides behind their own woman and children…..and they shoot their bombs from there…….when Israel retaliates and kill civilians………they are the ones who look bad. Hezbollah knows full well that they are endangering their own people……….BUT THEY DO IT ANYWAY.

I've read the Koran, the Hadiths…….I have read what the Muslims holy books say…..and the world thinks that they are the most peaceful people and that Islam is just so compassionate.
Christianity on the other hand gets bashed by liberals.... Islam gets the free pass.
Their holy book says that
Allah hates the unbeliever……that those who do not accept Allah and Muhammed do not go to heaven. Sound a bit exclusive to you?

There are two faces of Islam.......one in democratic countries where laws do not permit them to exercise and practice their faith like those who live in the Middle East where sharia law is followed.

Israel has a right to defend themselves. They have a right to hit targets where the enemy is, even if that is among civilians.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060730/ap_on_re_mi_ea/lebanon_israel

Look how Israel is portrayed in this article?

Now tell me where I exaggerated?……….I posted quotes from people denouncing Israel. People who want to destroy them.

Ever read Queen Noors book? She clearly states that Israel is the aggressor and do not have the right to defend themselves. She bashes them throughout her entire book. She only gives sympathy to the Palestinians for their causes and thinks they have done nothing wrong. The problem she states……..Israels existence.

Gee I wonder what her late husband thought?

Ever been to the Middle East? Ever read the Koran? Ever read the Hadiths?
If you haven’t ..go read them………would love to hear your response.
I already quoted where you exagerated. You falsely labeled Israel the only democracy. You're missing my only point here. You don't know my personal views, I agree with Israel most of the time. What I don't agree with is prejudiced comments about Arabs that you cannot even prove despite everything you're trying to show. Just accept that you made a bad comment, learn from it, and move on. The middle east simply does not want all jews dead. period. We can dance around and talk about extremists and specifics groups, or even polls but any way you look at it the Middle East does not want all jews dead. So please don't try to lecture me after making a statement like that.

Auftrag said:

And yours is blinded....which is far worse. It is self imposed.

Back
Top Bottom