• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What a turn on....

You know the shape of the bottom half of a pear?

That is a perfect ass on a woman.

Really? I would hate that with a passion. I like independence in woman. She does her, I do me, and at the end of the day we do eachother.

Good for you, and her. That is not what either myself or my fiance desire in a relationship.

Good for you, and her. That is not what either myself or my fiance desire in a relationship.

How do you know what she actually wants if she's submissive? If she's so submissive it doesn't matter what she wants only what you want. That is a one sided relationship.

How do you know what she actually wants if she's submissive? If she's so submissive it doesn't matter what she wants only what you want. That is a one sided relationship.

At the beginning of the relationship, we had a very long conversation about her relationship history and what she was looking for. After I was convinced that there was a high degree of potential for a long-term relationship, then I explained to her what I was looking for in a relationship. We found that our views on almost all significant relationship issues were, if not exactly the same, very close to agreeing with each other.

It's a one-sided relationship in that we are on the same page on who is in charge of what, and how things operate. She trusts me to make the proper decisions. When I need her input she's always there to give it, but I make the final decisions on most things. However, there are times and places where she is fully in charge. Like in the kitchen.

At the beginning of the relationship, we had a very long conversation about her relationship history and what she was looking for. After I was convinced that there was a high degree of potential for a long-term relationship, then I explained to her what I was looking for in a relationship. We found that our views on almost all significant relationship issues were, if not exactly the same, very close to agreeing with each other.

It's a one-sided relationship in that we are on the same page on who is in charge of what, and how things operate. She trusts me to make the proper decisions. When I need her input she's always there to give it, but I make the final decisions on most things. However, there are times and places where she is fully in charge. Like in the kitchen.
Well as long as both of you are happy, and no one is abused I see no issue.

Well as long as both of you are happy, and no one is abused I see no issue.

We are both incredibly pleased with the relationship and nobody is being abused; despite what some here might suggest.

.... he told me he's been in the Army for 15 years and is the regional coordinator on a project for the Pentagon. I find military men soooooo sexy.

What are some of your turn-ons?

Nothing sexier than a military man in uniform. Only thing sexier would be if he smelled good. I love a man who smells good.

On the flip side, if a man is out of uniform, I find nothing sexier than long hair on a man.

Also, confidence is dead sexy.

Well, they are abused. He hits women. He has admitted that he does so to keep them submissive.

I think to merely say, "He hits women," is a mischaracterization of his relationships.

I think to merely say, "He hits women," is a mischaracterization of his relationships.

:lol: Yes. I just didn't to harsh my mellow by putting too much thought into Tigger. I was too busy thinking about military men who smell good LOL.

I see that another thread has been transformed into The Tigger Show

How special!

Tigger...ever see "Blade Runner"? In that movie...there are androids that are physically indistinguishable from humans. I suggest that you have one of these androids. It's the only way "for me" to make sense of your relationship with your significant other.

In a woman, self confidence.

Tigger...ever see "Blade Runner"? In that movie...there are androids that are physically indistinguishable from humans. I suggest that you have one of these androids. It's the only way "for me" to make sense of your relationship with your significant other.

I know of the movie, though I don't believe I've ever actually seen it. It would have to be a pretty high functioning android, because there are things that she is in charge of, with little to no input from me. When it comes to any sort of cleaning, laundry, cooking, or related activites, she's in charge of it. I don't get involved. That's her area to be completely and totally in charge of. If she needs money for something, or has a question she comes to me, but other than that she's on her own when it comes to most of the home-making issues.

I see that another thread has been transformed into The Tigger Show

How special!

It happens in every thread. It's amazing! :roll:

beating chicks turns me on.

Oh wait, I am me... nevermind

Back
Top Bottom