• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What a turn on....

Calamity.... I'm just being honest. We'd all be a lot better off if more people were that up-front about what they are looking for.

Would you settle for two out of three?

My skin and I have been running a raging battle with one another.

I can identify with that. It's a constant struggle to get my skin to stay where it belongs, rather than submitting to the effects of gravity.

lsutrancheerleader1_display_image.jpg

Yikes, those cephalic veins just ruin the whole effect. ;)

a real love l think

.... he told me he's been in the Army for 15 years and is the regional coordinator on a project for the Pentagon. I find military men soooooo sexy.

What are some of your turn-ons?

Don't step into a military spouse forum and say that - you'll be touted as a tag chaser and everyone will hate you for it.

Military? Turn off - my husband happened to rejoin after we married. It didn't attract me to him in the slightest.

Don't step into a military spouse forum and say that - you'll be touted as a tag chaser and everyone will hate you for it.

Military? Turn off - my husband happened to rejoin after we married. It didn't attract me to him in the slightest.

You're the minority. For some reason, women love military men. Hell, I wish I had enlisted just for all the ass I could tap.

I have a buddy in the Army. He's on the dating sites with pictures of himself in his fatigues. It's not even fair. It's like he's wearing 10 pounds of Spanish fly.

I'm beyond jealous, needless to say.

Calamity.... I'm just being honest. We'd all be a lot better off if more people were that up-front about what they are looking for.

Yes- -you want a woman you can beat up. You have devoted thousands of postings to telling us that,and yes, you are honest about it. That doesn't mean that any decent person here isn't disgusted by it.

Submissiveness, obedience, a very traditional viewpoint on the world, the ability to cook, clean, and do laundry.

Really? I would hate that with a passion. I like independence in woman. She does her, I do me, and at the end of the day we do eachother.

Last edited:
I would think a deaf chick would be the perfect girlfriend. They come with a built-in mute button.

If they nag or complain, just turn around.

I go for unconventional above all else. Conformity is the one trait that turns me off the most.

This whole silly notion that men are from Mars and women are from Venus and that there are these dating rules to follow -- not for me. I want somebody unique and original, and not just like everybody else.

What he said. Word for word. Quit stealing my lines!!

You're the minority. For some reason, women love military men. Hell, I wish I had enlisted just for all the ass I could tap.

I have a buddy in the Army. He's on the dating sites with pictures of himself in his fatigues. It's not even fair. It's like he's wearing 10 pounds of Spanish fly.

I'm beyond jealous, needless to say.

No - I just married someone who then went and rejoined the military and I know first hand what it does to a relationship and your sex life.

It's no Spanish Fly - on top of some Fly Tape, let me tell you.

Anyway - I hereby annoint The Gip as a Greener, you're permitted to wear fatigues for 'hunting' - that way you can buy the outdated BDU's and use terms like 'the bush' and 'it was rough in the slag' and let people draw false conclusions. LOL

No - I just married someone who then went and joined the military and know first hand what it does to a relationship and your sex life.

It's no Spanish Fly, let me tell you.

Anyway - I hereby annoint The Gip as a Greener, you're permitted to wear fatigues for 'hunting.'

Well yeah, if you're married it'd be awful. However, his sex life is pretty freakin' great, I would wager. He doesn't even have to try. It's like he's fishing with dynamite.

Also I couldn't be a "greener", as I'd have to lose a bit of weight to look like an enlisted man.

What he said. Word for word. Quit stealing my lines!!

Have I mentioned that you are unique and original?

and already taken, damn it!

Well yeah, if you're married it'd be awful. However, his sex life is pretty freakin' great, I would wager. He doesn't even have to try. It's like he's fishing with dynamite.

Also I couldn't be a "greener", as I'd have to lose a bit of weight to look like an enlisted man.

LOL - Oh Gipper. That's so myth these days.

I would think a deaf chick would be the perfect girlfriend. They come with a built-in mute button.

If they nag or complain, just turn around.

Oralism might be an issue for ya.

A girl who can turn a wrench.

Back
Top Bottom