• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:2761] Trump says he expects to be arrested Tuesday

What I have said is that if a former president and present candidate for that office, is going to be investigated and prosecuted for alleged criminal activities, the alleged crime needs to be clear cut and serious.
This is thing in NY is neither.
Law and order is only for those who have not held nor are running for office. His lacky already went to prison for the exact same offiense that Individual 1 is already mentioned in. It couldn't possibly be more clear cut. Dumbest excuse yet.

H.I.larius.

What is the legal precedent or code showing that such a prosecution would be "impossible"?

As the DOJ chose not to prosecute a presidential candidate in 2016 for mishandling classified documents, is hard to not do the same in 2024.
Particularly as there are at least two in 2024 with the same problem.
Going after one in 2024, but not the other...?

As the DOJ chose not to prosecute a presidential candidate in 2016 for mishandling classified documents, is hard to not do the same in 2024.
Particularly as there are at least two in 2024 with the same problem.
Going after one in 2024, but not the other...?
Different circumstances, different decisions. So...not "impossible."

You are confused. The supposedly lie that Trumpers thought it happened was that the person did not reveal to the FBI that he had connections to Hillary's campaign, but as the court decided, the answer that person gave to the question he was asked was technically true. So, no crime was committed. And again, this person's tip was not what started the FBI investigation.

Right. The Clinton campaign started it.
There was no claim there was a crime when they did so.
Political trickery is not against the law.

Different circumstances, different decisions. So...not "impossible."

Well it's true with different circumstances:
One is a Republican.
Two are Democrats.

What a weak excuse but not surprising coming from right wing nutters who rely on baseless accusations rather than actual research. Right wing nutters are lazy whiners who expect to be believed just because they think they are owning the libs. They draw false conclusions from fake news and never have any facts to back anything up. They think that watching YouTube videos is doing real research. They are so pathetic, lazy, and reliant on emotional rants.

That’s why he tried to back up his bullshit claims with a ****ing picture. A picture, for piss sakes. 🤣

He wouldn’t know how to cite his sources if the source came up and punched him in the baby maker.

Your posts wouldn’t have facts if they could jump up and bite you in the ass.

I’ve asked you several times to back up your bullshit posts and you can’t do it.
Your baiting and trolling isn't working, the reality is the results don't justify the hatred you have for Trump and are nothing but partisan garbage. What data do you want? The election is over, you put an incompetent into the WH based upon pure hatred out of ignorance. Justify your vote and support for Biden.

Well it's true with different circumstances:
One is a Republican.
Two are Democrats.
The differences have been pointed out to you more times than there are drops in the ocean. You and I will both learn together just how "impossible" charges against Trump will be.

Yes the Clinton non prosecution and now the Biden transgressions make it impossible to prosecute Mr Trump for mishandling classified information.

I agree.
So now it's settled on a misdemeanor.

Thanks, Your Honor.

Any other thrilling legal precedent you can shove down our throats, while we wait for the actual Judge to come out of his chambers?

Your baiting and trolling isn't working, the reality is the results don't justify the hatred you have for Trump and are nothing but partisan garbage. What data do you want? The election is over, you put an incompetent into the WH based upon pure hatred out of ignorance. Justify your vote and support for Biden.

Still no sources to cite your bullshit claim. Not surprised.

So show me the stats. Go find me the sources.

This should be fun for you. You’re so certain about your stats, it shouldn’t be difficult to back them up. Go on. I’ll wait.
What facts do you want? Employment? Tax Revenue? GDP dollar growth? State and local revenue? What you and the rest of the left do is bait, troll, and spend your entire time diverting from real issues certainly not threads like this one. You tell me how Trump getting arrested and prosecuted makes your life better?

What facts do you want? Employment? Tax Revenue? GDP dollar growth? State and local revenue? What you and the rest of the left do is bait, troll, and spend your entire time diverting from real issues certainly not threads like this one. You tell me how Trump getting arrested and prosecuted makes your life better?

Still no sources to cite your bullshit claim. Not surprised.

I don’t remember anything I said about Trump and inflation. What I have said about current inflation - presumably, though I don’t know for sure, worse under Biden than under Trump - is that it is understandable given an economy emerging from a COVID inspired lockdown, as people begin to travel and buy things, with a boost from the Russia-Ukraine war. And you also responded to a post on refugees who are screened overseas and brought here legally through a program in existence since 1980. What does that have to do with illegal immigration?
Sorry but that is totally clueless of the private sector economy. You don't throw trillions of dollars into a returning job market and recovering economy and not have inflation. world wide inflation wasn't in 2021 nor was the war in Ukraine, it was all Biden economic policies.

You claimed that immigration was worse under Trump ignoring that the 2020 immigration was impacted by the pandemic, that little fact was ignored

We'll know soon enough. And in any case, a misdemeanor is still a crime, last I checked.
A little thin at this altitude……

Like I said, if that is the standard to go after political opponents, it will have to be the standard across the board.
I don't think progressives are ready for that.
I can't quote the actual post because it looks like it got messed up so to answer your lie...

That's not at all what they said. Your lying and don't know what you are talking about as usual.

they couldnt charge him because he was a sitting President just like in the mueller case.

you really should just quit tryong with these topics. You are bad at being an internet lawyer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230318_163730_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230318_163730_Twitter.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20230318_163726_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230318_163726_Twitter.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 1
Sorry but what facts do you want to see, be specific

How many ****ing times do you need me to be specific?? It’s not my ****ing problem that I’ve asked you several times to cite your sources, and you can’t. All you’re doing now is trying to buy time, hoping I’ll get tired of your stupid-ass, bullshit posts.

Sorry but that is totally clueless of the private sector economy. You don't throw trillions of dollars into a returning job market and recovering economy and not have inflation. world wide inflation wasn't in 2021 nor was the war in Ukraine, it was all Biden economic policies.

You claimed that immigration was worse under Trump ignoring that the 2020 immigration was impacted by the pandemic, that little fact was ignored
I repeat, I wasn’t talking about immigration, but about refugee admissions, a completely different category than regular immigration admissions. And I repeat that Trump’s restrictions on refugee admissions predated the pandemic. And I stand by my suggestion that emerging from a lockdown would cause inflation as people travel more and spend more.

That Bragg was the first to the show is meaningless in and of itself.
He was against it before he was for it. Not certain what point you are making.

Still too lazy to do real research. Trump lost, fair and square. The right sure is embarrassing themselves acting like sore losers.

He was against it before he was for it. Not certain what point you are making.
And to be honest, I'm never sure what the point is that the lesser of his crimes are being prosecuted first. The order makes no material difference so far as I can see. Whether he's charged with the smallest crime first or last doesn't mean anything to me, and I don't understand why it should.

Back
Top Bottom