• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump tweets spiky, 'beautiful' barrier rendering as border wall funding debate rages

So folks like you want to **** on veterans, but have no problem spending BILLIONS on a ****ing wall, that's what.

Folks like me? The democrats had a lock on congress for two decades after the Vietnam war and again from 2006 to 2010. They could’ve passed any agent orange bill they wanted. They get to come back now and use that as an excuse for opposing current legislation.

Also I went and looked up this agent orange bill and the opposition to it seemed to make perfect sense to me. Largely it made blue water sailors who never set foot in Vietnam eligible for payments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I say we just make him happy and build it to look like his signature.

Folks like me? The democrats had a lock on congress for two decades after the Vietnam war and again from 2006 to 2010. They could’ve passed any agent orange bill they wanted. They get to come back now and use that as an excuse for opposing current legislation.

Also I went and looked up this agent orange bill and the opposition to it seemed to make perfect sense to me. Largely it made blue water sailors who never set foot in Vietnam eligible for payments.

Topic is that stupid wall, not about ancient history like "Vietnam"...Try to keep up

Topic is that stupid wall, not about ancient history like "Vietnam"...Try to keep up

someone brought up a bill related to this topic as an argument against the wall, catch up!

The fact that you literally don’t give a **** about American servicemen is extremely telling.

Not an argument.

He does realize people may be impaled on those spikes?

Sick president, for a sick base.

He does realize people may be impaled on those spikes?

Sick president, for a sick base.

Breaking the law carries risk of injury, people can fall from a fence and die too

Breaking the law carries risk of injury, people can fall from a fence and die too

Most will just drive over and overstay their Visa....No climbing needed...America needs the workers...

Most will just drive over and overstay their Visa....No climbing needed...America needs the workers...

No, America does not need the workers, if we did we’d issue more work visas. And considering the border wall is directed at lower skill immigrants getting a visa and overstaying is harder. And involves giving your name and ID papers to a customs officer which makes living illegally harder

If you have to ask such a moronic question why bother? Clearly you could not possibly understand or even want to understand.

You’re right, I cannot possibly understand how failure of a bill meant to screw today’s veterans to give money to people who were never exposed to operation Ranch Hand is in any way relevant to border wall funding.

I don’t understand this because this argument is so illogical it should be its own fallacy

You’re right
yea it was obvious.

I cannot possibly understand
Hardly a surprise. You will need to considerably improve your reading comprehension first.

how failure of a bill meant to screw today’s veterans to give money to people
Why state something so utterly stupid? The bill does not give money to anyone.

I don’t understand this because
Because of a closed mind and disregard for the suffering of people who served the nation.

Not an argument.

Yep, I didn't make a claim. I stated a fact.

Why on earth should anyone indulge your useless joke of an attempt at "security" when you refuse to aid those who have actually fought for this country......unlike Donnie Draft Dodger?

No, America does not need the workers, if we did we’d issue more work visas. And considering the border wall is directed at lower skill immigrants getting a visa and overstaying is harder. And involves giving your name and ID papers to a customs officer which makes living illegally harder

Really? The government has visas all worked out just right, do they? Businesses have all the workers they want?

The wall will do very little to stop illegal immigration and drugs, millions of people are screaming at the top of their lungs for this useless structure to be built solely for the vanity of one man...

You can’t reason with people like that.

Yep, I didn't make a claim. I stated a fact.

Why on earth should anyone indulge your useless joke of an attempt at "security" when you refuse to aid those who have actually fought for this country......unlike Donnie Draft Dodger?

*I* didn’t refuse to do anything. *our* duly elected representatives chose not to pass a piece of legislation. There is no moral aspect there.

Also Trump was not a draft dodger, he was simply not drafted. The majority of young men in that era were not. Also even if he was so what? That makes no difference to the pros and cons of specific legislation

The wall will do very little to stop illegal immigration and drugs, millions of people are screaming at the top of their lungs for this useless structure to be built solely for the vanity of one man...

You can’t reason with people like that.

Too bad for the libs, the statistics show the exact opposite, existing border fence has been extremely effective

Dumbest post of the week.

Dumbest post of the week.

It is dumb to point out breaking the law carries risk of injury? Ok go drive drunk, you’ll be fine because I made the dumbest post of the week

Back
Top Bottom