• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: 'I did not commit a campaign violation'

What do you mean by that, above, please?

Have you ever heard the word, "propriety"? Propriety means doing the appropriate things at the appropriate times. If you think I'd say something offensive while I was on a date, then you probably haven't fully grasped my persona in the relatively long time we've known each other here.

Whatever you're vaping today, Eco, please find something else. You're harshing my buzz as well.

Men are pigs.

Oh and BTW, for most of his base, Trump saying it is good enough for them.

I mean that's why they keep whining about the "witch hunt" and how the investigation is improper, cuz that's what defenders of actual innocence always do right? Innocent guys always seek to get off on technicalities right?

And innocent people lie about hostile foreign contacts all the time, just for no reason, was none of you libtard's biz! Geez!

Even if he committed crimes, well Hillary, and Obama, they make it OK cuz we had to endure them and the politically motivated investigations.

Trump deserves a mulligan right?

Trump knew all about campaigns and buying politicians. The truth is, there is no defending his crimes, but his base never cared about facts, just how he makes them feel.:roll:

No, that’s not what that means. You have the word of an obvious liar as your only evidence. I mean if you get a jury of 12 Democrats you’ll probably get a conviction, but nothing that will stand appeal now that Trump has seeded enough appeals judges.

Payoffs to mistresses are not in kind contributions. Cohens word cannot be trusted, and in any event the pardon power is absolute

We have Trump on tape talking with Cohen about making the payments. No jury would believe that Cohen did it for himself either. Manafort was convicted by Trump supporters too. Nixon was impeached for abuse of power so Trump can't pardon himself, his family or his associates. That is an impeachable abuse of power.

So it is the option of the accused and others. If no deal is offered, no deal can be accepted at the option of the accused.
There is no precedent for this is there? Trump entered the race and the "Insurance Policy" as it was described by Strzok, went into full gear.
This is a horrible transgression by the political elites and the whole mess is an ongoing political coup.
Kavanaugh is the latest intended victim of the attacks.

Looks like a crazy post to me. You got Bark Kavanaugh in there, Strozk, the accused, political elites, and top it off with calling a serious ongoing federal investigation led by Republicans, a "coup".

daniels-trump-mcdougal-620x412.jpg

Stormy Daniels - Donald Trump - Karen McDougal

If you are "Individual-1" in the Southern District of New York indictment against Micheal Cohen, and you did indeed direct Mr. Michael Cohen to pay off two women just previous to the 2016 election, then yes, you have committed campaign finance felony crimes. #1 - A $150,000 hush money payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal in the early fall of 2016 for her silence and #2 - A $130,000 hush money payment to adult film actress Stormy Daniels in October of 2016 for her silence. Because Cohen admitted that the payments were intended to protect Trump's election chances, they are deemed to be "in-kind contributions" to the Trump campaign. They grossly exceed the donation limits ($2,700 per election), a criminal violation, and neither was included in campaign finance reports, another criminal violation. Rather than be treated as civil violations (an obvious and/or unintentional accounting/filing error etc.), these campaign finance violations above are treated as felonies because Cohen admitted that he violated these campaign finance laws "knowingly and willfully." He also stipulated that he was directed to do so by his client "Individual-1" who is understood to be Donald Trump.

Lawyer Micheal Cohen, American Media CEO David Pecker, and perhaps Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg will testify regarding the above campaign finance felony allegations.

These payoffs aren't illegal.

Looks like a crazy post to me. You got Bark Kavanaugh in there, Strozk, the accused, political elites, and top it off with calling a serious ongoing federal investigation led by Republicans, a "coup".

He's speaking in 3d chess compared to our "dumb libtard" checkers game. We wouldn't understand his level of thinking.:2rofll:

These payoffs aren't illegal.

Well Cohen's lawyers seem to disagree cuz he's going to serve time for it, so as per usual, you are wrong and your post looks stupid. Mission accomplished right buddy?:2rofll:

But men are pigs. I don't understand how anyone dates them.

Yeah! I know, right?

Thank God for women, willing to lower their standards!

Yeah! I know, right?

Thank God for women, willing to lower their standards!

They sure do. The notion that we change is a blessing.

No, that’s not what that means. You have the word of an obvious liar as your only evidence. I mean if you get a jury of 12 Democrats you’ll probably get a conviction, but nothing that will stand appeal now that Trump has seeded enough appeals judges.

Payoffs to mistresses are not in kind contributions. Cohens word cannot be trusted, and in any event the pardon power is absolute

Oh look: another armchair expert who doesn't know what the **** he's talking about!

+

You don’t need to describe yourself to me...

To be immediately followed by another armchair expert who knows even less.

I'm sure you thought that sounded like a punchy retort, but I actually am a lawyer so I know exactly how to work out the answers to any legal questions I may not know. Whereas I can tell immediately that people drooling about witch hunts are not lawyers and actually haven't so much as served as receptionist in a lawyer's office. But, I'm not going to waste any of my time on a fishing expedition since there is absolutely no reason to think federal judges somehow conspired with Mueller and the Vast Liberal Conspiracy to accept pleas to things that aren't crimes and/or that the people didn't actually do what they pled guilty to.

Mueller is a republican appointed by a republican overseen by a republican, a prosecutor with a sterling career and reputation. There was every reason to investigate the campaign given how they surrounded themselves with scum, given how intent Trump was on claiming that the whole Russian thing was a hoax (before admitting there were attempts to interfere).

And we have the appointment letter:

In part:

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. s. 600.4(a).

And of course, that's all expanded by the CFR. You would probably have to google even to find out what the CFR is. So basically, enough of your stupid and dishonest swill. You don't know what you're talking about. EMNSeattle doesn't know what he's talking about. None of you alleging "witch hunt" do.

But you all keep repeating it because Trump and Hannity keep ordering you to. And hey, if maybe your disgustingly dishonest partisanship annoys a liberal, you count it as an extra point.

American Democracy is in grave danger. You put it there, not those liberals you love to idiotically run your mouth about 24/7.

But see, I still win at the end of the day. I still win because if people around Trump committed crimes, Mueller is going to catch them. And then they are going to plead guilty or be convicted after trial, just like the ones that already were.

You see, your stupid bull**** doesn't matter to federal judges or juries. I guess you'll just have to spend the rest of your life sinking deeper into derpy conspiracy theory land. Hey...maybe you can hook up with the truther community.

Last edited:

daniels-trump-mcdougal-620x412.jpg

Stormy Daniels - Donald Trump - Karen McDougal

If you are "Individual-1" in the Southern District of New York indictment against Micheal Cohen, and you did indeed direct Mr. Michael Cohen to pay off two women just previous to the 2016 election, then yes, you have committed campaign finance felony crimes. #1 - A $150,000 hush money payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal in the early fall of 2016 for her silence and #2 - A $130,000 hush money payment to adult film actress Stormy Daniels in October of 2016 for her silence. Because Cohen admitted that the payments were intended to protect Trump's election chances, they are deemed to be "in-kind contributions" to the Trump campaign. They grossly exceed the donation limits ($2,700 per election), a criminal violation, and neither was included in campaign finance reports, another criminal violation. Rather than be treated as civil violations (an obvious and/or unintentional accounting/filing error etc.), these campaign finance violations above are treated as felonies because Cohen admitted that he violated these campaign finance laws "knowingly and willfully." He also stipulated that he was directed to do so by his client "Individual-1" who is understood to be Donald Trump.

Lawyer Micheal Cohen, American Media CEO David Pecker, and perhaps Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg will testify regarding the above campaign finance felony allegations.

'I did not commit a campaign violation' is what Trump will continue to claim even if found so by a court, and held up by appeals and any SCOTUS ruling. He never admits having ever been wrong.

Trump can give his own money to whomever he wants. It has nothing to do with campaign finance. If it does, then every member of Congress who has used the taxpayer funded slush fund to pay off their hoes, is also guilty. When do we prosecute all of them? This is simply more hypocrisy and lying by the left.

Stop lying by claiming that. It's been proven they were illegal, and there's nothing you can do except spazz-dance around that proven fact.

Fun!

There you go, lying again.

Excelent note to yourself there, now can you follow through?

No nevermind, of course not, silly me for asking!:2rofll:

You're going to join the lie parade?

You're going to join the lie parade?

No, unlike you, my worldview isn't based on lying to myself about Trump.:lamo

You'll just have to enjoy that one on your own or with your many less enlightened friends:shrug:

No, unlike you, my worldview isn't based on lying to myself about Trump.:lamo

You'll just have to enjoy that one on your own or with your many less enlightened friends:shrug:

You lie to yourself about President Trump every day.

Back
Top Bottom