• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: 'I did not commit a campaign violation'

It's not my fault if you can't figure out the difference between using campaign funds and using your own funds. The left is in for yet more disappointment.

Sad that Marxists can never see reality.

Meh. Not my problem.

I told you the facts. You simply refuse to acknowledge them. End of story.

Newp, you didn't. But I completely understand your desperate need to pretend that you did.

Carry on w/your fantasy false narrative if you'd like.

Unlike you, I don't cringe and cower in face of facts and reality.

True, so stop denying what actually happened.
What actually happened was that Cohen plead guilty to purposefully/willfully violating campaign finance law in support of and by direction of “individual 1” (aka Trump).

Trump: 'I did not commit a campaign violation'

Sure...And the bear pictured below isn't in the woods...

C8Mq6J5XgAIh4zK.jpg

You seem to keep on repeating that, even after being told. That seems to be a highly dubious technique for debate.

In your post you claimed that admitting guilt is not a hard concept to understand.

You continue to demonstrate that you do not understand it.

That's the reason I repeat.

When you demonstrate that you understand what the guilty pleas actually mean, I won't need to "keep on repeating".

Fantasy (prison logic) world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_confession
<snip>
A forced confession is a confession obtained from a suspect or a prisoner by means of torture (including enhanced interrogation techniques) or other forms of duress. Depending on the level of coercion used, a forced confession is not valid in revealing the truth. The person being interrogated may agree to the story presented to him or even make up falsehoods himself in order to satisfy the interrogator and discontinue his suffering.[1]
<snip>

Actually, whether the proven payoffs to these women are violations or illegal, Trump has proven that he also swims in the swamp. Trump winning the Presidency over Hillary was in part related to the devil known, Hilary, vs the devil unknown, Trump. Unfortunately if Trump makes it to the 2020 elections, he will no longer be effective in his juvenile approach of using statements like crooked Hilary, and etc. Now Trump is the devil known and compared to Hilary he is the devil on steroids.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_confession
<snip>
A forced confession is a confession obtained from a suspect or a prisoner by means of torture (including enhanced interrogation techniques) or other forms of duress. Depending on the level of coercion used, a forced confession is not valid in revealing the truth. The person being interrogated may agree to the story presented to him or even make up falsehoods himself in order to satisfy the interrogator and discontinue his suffering.[1]
<snip>

I bet that works with all the guys in the Big House.

Actually, whether the proven payoffs to these women are violations or illegal, Trump has proven that he also swims in the swamp. Trump winning the Presidency over Hillary was in part related to the devil known, Hilary, vs the devil unknown, Trump. Unfortunately if Trump makes it to the 2020 elections, he will no longer be effective in his juvenile approach of using statements like crooked Hilary, and etc. Now Trump is the devil known and compared to Hilary he is the devil on steroids.

The problem is, that would bother Democrats. Republicans have no such ethical considertions, if it "triggers libbs" then break that law, cuz Obama and the Clintons ddid, so it's only fair.

Nothing he does would turn them against him, nothing. This is all about how they feel.

Covfefe, it turns out, is a hell of a drug!

I bet that works with all the guys in the Big House.

Seems to work pretty well with the victims of the Mueller inquisition, the witches in Salem and almost anyone else you care to name who has been tortured across the long and vicious history Western Civilization.

Mueller and our spies are following the time honored habits of all the rest of the thugs working for the powerful interests that run things.

Seems to work pretty well with the victims of the Mueller inquisition, the witches in Salem and almost anyone else you care to name who has been tortured across the long and vicious history Western Civilization.

Mueller and our spies are following the time honored habits of all the rest of the thugs working for the powerful interests that run things.

:lamo

Laughing at the pain of others.

Typical...

It's like you're a poor victim too. You're living vicariously through imaginary victims.

It's like you're a poor victim too. You're living vicariously through imaginary victims.

I have no idea how you made that leap.

I have read and understand mistakes made by others in the past and can see them repeated in the actions of today.

You would be well served to do the same.

I have no idea how you made that leap.

I have read and understand mistakes made by others in the past and can see them repeated in the actions of today.

You would be well served to do the same.

Nothing you do would serve me well. I'm sure of that. So spare me the trailer park advice.

Nothing you do would serve me well. I'm sure of that. So spare me the trailer park advice.

What I do will most likely have no impact on you.

I was hoping that you might do something to help yourself.

That does not seem likely, but I will continue to hope. It's pretty much what I do.

I take no joy in the fact that advice, trailer park or otherwise, has no impact on your thinking.

What I do will most likely have no impact on you.

I was hoping that you might do something to help yourself.

That does not seem likely, but I will continue to hope. It's pretty much what I do.

I take no joy in the fact that advice, trailer park or otherwise, has no impact on your thinking.

It's like you released a giant putrid douche on all of us.

Back
Top Bottom