• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Denies Posing Spokesperson

And if it was him..so what? Is this the best WaPo can dig up on Trump?

:lol: That he's an emotionally needy child and a serial liar? I'd say that's fairly relevant when assessing whether or not someone should be given more power than any other human being on the planet. :)

Hey, remember when we said months ago that the media was massively building up Trump because A) He produced great ratings by acting like a clown and B) they were sitting on a whole crap ton of oppo research that they could use to help get Hillary elected?

:) Here we go. They're going to have a field day with this moron. It's gonna be nothing but embarrassing stories demonstrating his emotional instability and lack of intelligence the whole way down, humiliating and doing their best to destroy this guy in public.

And I'm gonna be like: :popcorn:

And if it was him..so what? Is this the best WaPo can dig up on Trump?

If they truly did dig it up, you should be happy. That this was the best they could do right??? This has Trump written all over it though.

There it is. It wasn't him. End of story.

b11fe0956ef5515aa3acb0a6259b440915a9502d.jpg

He posed as a spokesperson! Oh my God! He's evil! Evil i say!

Hillary is swimming in corruption...and people are ****ting over Trump posing as a PR guy? Give me a f-ing break.

It's not Trump doing this that is the problem, although that is pretty sleazy. It's being too much of a coward to admit it.

Apparently CNN and other media outlets have standing invitations to the Trump organization for "John Miller" to give an interview to clear up this matter. So far, no takers.

he should totally call in as John Miller.

The WP has been after Trump since the beginning of his candidacy, posting whatever **** they can get their hands on. They've gone full on yellow journalism in this pursuit.

Sent from my toaster using nano-bread
*IF* true, how is it "yellow journalism"?

Sent telepathically.

"Sure Carswell" is actually just Roseanne Barr in a wig - she sometimes does that to fool unsuspecting media people who don't know better

Hillary handles herself better in these types of situations than Trump does.

If she get's accused of something, she starts screeching like a harpy about vast right wing conspiracies or whatever she thinks will work that week

Here we go. They're going to have a field day with this moron. It's gonna be nothing but embarrassing stories demonstrating his emotional instability and lack of intelligence the whole way down, humiliating and doing their best to destroy this guy in public.
This reflection of your thoughts is based in your own bias and is only supported by the false impressions which that bias leads you to believe.

If this issue is any indication of the kind of reports that will be forthcoming it is only garner him more support because it is an attack of a ridiculous nature. Most folks don't care about something as ridiculous as this.

And "if" he released the tape he is playing the press like a fiddle.

Whether it was him or not, if he's admitting it or not, I am trying to understand one thing...

Why does it matter if it was him? Why is this a big deal?

Does this really matter in any sort of meaningful way?

No.

It's childish BS...

I fail to see how this could matter.....to ANYONE?

well when you are a fan boy to a lying bitch who is corrupt to her core, you gotta do something to deflect

Whether it was him or not, if he's admitting it or not, I am trying to understand one thing...

Dude, it is Trump. Either this is proof yet again he is brilliant, or proof yet again he is satan. Tomorrow we will be hearing about his bowel movements. Be prepared, I hear they are huge.

Would you find it worth discussing if Hillary had called up reporters using a pseudonym to brag about her sexual exploits and to mess with an ex -- and then lie about it...

or did what Trump did and used another fake name to threaten someone ...?

I mean it's not like it reflects on a person's character, or anything like that.

AmIrite?

If it's not a big deal, then why is he denying it?

And, while you may feel differently, I would like a President who does not tell stupid, easily debunked, lies.

well when you are a fan boy to a lying bitch who is corrupt to her core, you gotta do something to deflect

Nice, using a deflecting posting to complain about deflection. Must be an old mouth-piece trick.

Donald Trump denies posing as spokesman in recordings Washington Post uncovered - TODAY.com

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ac99ec-16fe-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html

Trump says he doesn't know anything about this tape uncovered by Washington Post from the 1990s when he posed as his own PR person under different names. If you listen to the voice and it's mannerisms it definitely is Trump. Then he goes off on Washington Post and Jeff Bezos himself. I wonder why???

Trump: Bezos using 'Washington Post' to protect Amazon monopoly

Trump says Washington Post owner Bezos has 'huge antitrust problem' | Fox News

DOES NOT KNOW ANYTHING...........He testified under oath in a deposition he in fact did pose as a Trump employee...........The man would not know what the truth was even if it hit him in the head....... A serial liar of the highest order......
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-fake-name-thats-not-what-he-said-under-oath/

I don't get the big deal here. As you all should know by now, I'm not even close to being a fan of Trump. Yet, again, I don't get the big deal here. So, he posed as another person to give his company and himself some good press in a telephone interview. So what? And, if lying about whether he did it or not is what the big deal is all about, well, the hypocrisy is bleeding buckets from many in this thread given Hillary Clinton's REAL problems with lying and the FBI's investigation and the total lack of many in here saying a damn thing about it in numerous threads over numerous months that comes even close to the vitriol shown in this thread.

What a joke. There are a plethora of other subjects to rightly condemn Trump with... this ain't one of them.

I don't get the big deal here. As you all should know by now, I'm not even close to being a fan of Trump. Yet, again, I don't get the big deal here. So, he posed as another person to give his company and himself some good press in a telephone interview. So what? And, if lying about whether he did it or not is what the big deal is all about, well, the hypocrisy is bleeding buckets from many in this thread given Hillary Clinton's REAL problems with lying and the FBI's investigation and the total lack of many in here saying a damn thing about it in numerous threads over numerous months that comes even close to the vitriol shown in this thread.

What a joke. There are a plethora of other subjects to rightly condemn Trump with... this ain't one of them.
One person lying does not justify or excuse another person lying.

I think it is a big deal because he decided to do this to mock his ex gf while being a complete A-hole to her. For all the times Conservatives mock hollywood this is the type of stuff Trump does all the time. Classic Hollywood trashing. He's a hollywood white trash reality TV Star. She knew it was him, and it made her cry to hear him do that and say those things about her. Most people seem to forget that part, but it tells you a lot about the character of a 50 year old man who would do this...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom