• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Denies Posing Spokesperson

I think it is a big deal because he decided to do this to mock his ex gf while being a complete A-hole to her. For all the times Conservatives mock hollywood this is the type of stuff Trump does all the time. Classic Hollywood trashing. He's a hollywood white trash reality TV Star. She knew it was him, and it made her cry to hear him do that and say those things about her. Most people seem to forget that part, but it tells you a lot about the character of a 50 year old man who would do this...

If this is the most awful thing he had done, I may be right there with you... but it isn't even in the Top 50. This is a distraction from the fact that the guy doesn't have a clue what it takes to run a country, and I wouldn't be surprised if Trump is the one that re-released the audio to use as a distraction and to compare him to Hillary and her lies.

My wife was two years old when her parents brought her here. If you think she should be punished come here and take her to the authorities.:lamo

You are such a dick head!

Really, I'm the dickhead? Do you even read the posts you make to me? Stating your wife is a criminal is something you did a few posts ago and somehow you think I'm out of line for pointing it out? Get over yourself.

My wife was two years old when her parents brought her here. If you think she should be punished come here and take her to the authorities.:lamo

You are such a dick head!

stay classy texmex. I think his point is the government's treasury is already over-stressed and not on stable ground, so to give benefits from the government to millions of undocumented illegals is a very dangerous prospect at this point. We are already worried about the millions of LEGAL CITIZENS who need financial assistance or cannot get it. It seems like common sense to me that stopping or removing these illegals is a sound policy if the government is to continue functioning properly in the future.

do you think is racist or hateful? why? and what is your solution to the problem?

Nor did I say that. I just don't think they are even close to comparable - I didn't kill that guy, versus, I didn't eat the last cracker. A lie is a lie, but when one is a breach of public trust and potentially a major breach of federal law, and the other is not even close to either of those, then they are not the same.
In Trump's case specifically, these small lie incidents seem to be compounding, and IMO give an insight to how he would mot likely react regarding something as serious as federal law.

The big deal is a character issue.............He's a serial liar...........Who in their right mind could trust him to be President?

Of course he's a serial liar. I can't stand the thought of him being elected President. Hillary, however, is lying about her actions that are major breaches of public trust and major breaches of federal law. Trump, well, he's lying about lying about who he was in a telephone interview about whether he's a good guy or not. It's silly, just ignorantly silly to try to make a big deal out of this, when there's more then enough REAL issues that should prevent people from voting for him.

Do you feel the same about Hillary and her lies? That's the point of the post you quoted.

In Trump's case specifically, these small lie incidents seem to be compounding, and IMO give an insight to how he would mot likely react regarding something as serious as federal law.

Don't get me wrong. I don't trust the guy - AT ALL. However, even with your post above, we have to assume insight based on his actions (which those assumptions are probably accurate), where with Hillary we don't have to assume or impart any insight, she's shown us empirically how she will break the law and ignore the Constitution.

I just find it the height of hackery for many in this thread to defend the Hilda Beast's lies and breaches of law in other threads, while jumping on Trump for lies that (so far) hurt no one but his own reputation.

Again, for clarification to anyone that needs it (radcen already knows this), there's no way in hell I will vote for Trump so my comments are not meant to defend him in any way.

Of course he's a serial liar. I can't stand the thought of him being elected President. Hillary, however, is lying about her actions that are major breaches of public trust and major breaches of federal law. Trump, well, he's lying about lying about who he was in a telephone interview about whether he's a good guy or not. It's silly, just ignorantly silly to try to make a big deal out of this, when there's more then enough REAL issues that should prevent people from voting for him.

Do you feel the same about Hillary and her lies? That's the point of the post you quoted.

Most of what you point to as HRC lies have been carefully been manufactured or blown out of proportion........and she does not change policy as much as 3 times in a day..........Trump is a profession al serial liar....whereas HRC ....as did her husband.......spin the issue to his/her point of view..........

There is no comparing as equals the lies of Trump to HRC..........Trump wins hands down........ more so his lies can be a threat to the security of our country

The "vast RW conspiracy" has been attacking her unceasingly for the past 30+ years........However, I find her uninspiring.......very qualified but dull.........and without a Democratic Congress be another 8 years of the GOP sabotaging anything she tries to get done...........

Most of what you point to as HRC lies have been carefully been manufactured or blown out of proportion........and she does not change policy as much as 3 times in a day..........Trump is a profession al serial liar....whereas HRC ....as did her husband.......spin the issue to his/her point of view..........

There is no comparing as equals the lies of Trump to HRC..........Trump wins hands down........ more so his lies can be a threat to the security of our country

The "vast RW conspiracy" has been attacking her unceasingly for the past 30+ years........However, I find her uninspiring.......very qualified but dull.........and without a Democratic Congress be another 8 years of the GOP sabotaging anything she tries to get done...........

Wouldn't had been much simpler to say - yes?

Well, no wonder you reacted intemperately to my post and then autonomically genuflected at the mere mention of Madam Hillary.

Wouldn't had been much simpler to say - yes?

Well, no wonder you reacted intemperately to my post and then autonomically genuflected at the mere mention of Madam Hillary.

Now that is down right silly............I share my opinion with you (as folks normally do when having a conversation and all you can do is get snarky and rude?

Then sadly, if this kind of stuff is how you decided such things, you don't have a real choice out of the two main party candidates. Perhaps John Miller was present during the sniper fire in bosnia

I'm not sure what you mean there. Basically, I look at the entire person and their entire history when judging their suitability for a leadership position in govt. While Clinton has said things that are untrue over the course of the 40+ years she's been in the public eye, Trump has outdone her in the last 40 days. And while Clinton's "sniper fire" lie was a "he said, she said" situation (pitting her against journalists and military personnel who were there), Trumps lies are more of a "He said, he said" type lie, where Trump is on both sides.

IOW, you're making a false equivalency here. All lies are not equal.

Finally, this thread is NOT about Clinton, who I will not be voting for. It's about Trump.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you mean there. Basically, I look at the entire person and their entire history when judging their suitability for a leadership position in govt. While Clinton has said things that are untrue over the course of the 40+ years she's been in the public eye, Trump has outdone her in the last 40 days. And while Clinton's "sniper fire" lie was a "he said, she said" situation (pitting her against journalists and military personnel who were there), Trumps lies are more of a "He said, he said" type lie, where Trump is on both sides.

IOW, you're making a false equivalency here. All lies are not equal.

Finally, this thread is NOT about Clinton. It's about Trump.

To this day, Trump still clings to his lie he saw thousands of Muslims in NJ cheering as the Towers came down. Even though he was fully and totally proven wrong.

It was a false memory -- Still will not admit he was wrong.

At least with Hillary's *sniper fire* she admitted she was wrong in short order.

Both, IMO, were false memories, of which we know are real phenomenons -- but one accepted the objective and verifiable evidence and another one

Did Not.

Back
Top Bottom