• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Denies Posing Spokesperson

I think it is a big deal because he decided to do this to mock his ex gf while being a complete A-hole to her. For all the times Conservatives mock hollywood this is the type of stuff Trump does all the time. Classic Hollywood trashing. He's a hollywood white trash reality TV Star. She knew it was him, and it made her cry to hear him do that and say those things about her. Most people seem to forget that part, but it tells you a lot about the character of a 50 year old man who would do this...

And then lied about something so easily and provably a lie. Today.

Would you find it worth discussing if Hillary had called up reporters using a pseudonym to brag about her sexual exploits and to mess with an ex -- and then lie about it...

Not really to the first part....very mildly to the second (mess with an ex) if the "messing" with was illegal in some fashion. Otherwise, that would be a big heap of "who cares" as it relates to her run for the Presidency

or did what Trump did and used another fake name to threaten someone ...?

The latter part would be an issue. Is there evidence that these spokespeople were threatening folks?

I mean it's not like it reflects on a person's character, or anything like that.

Yeah, it's a reflection of character, but a rather idiotic one to focus on. What's hilarious is watching you write this from a tone stand point as if I'm somehow a Trump supporter or haven't ravaged his character routinely on this forum. I think Trumps character is rather crappy. But at the moment, this seems more like a big bag of weirdness and stupid as opposed to anything that would sway me in any fashion about voting for someone or not.

Trump did something weird in the 80's/90's, that was odd but not really harmful, and then when the media played "gotcha" games with him he acted indignant and said it didn't happen. A bunch of jacking off on all sides over something idiotic; meh.

If it's not a big deal, then why is he denying it?

And, while you may feel differently, I would like a President who does not tell stupid, easily debunked, lies.

Then sadly, if this kind of stuff is how you decided such things, you don't have a real choice out of the two main party candidates. Perhaps John Miller was present during the sniper fire in bosnia

I don't get the big deal here. As you all should know by now, I'm not even close to being a fan of Trump. Yet, again, I don't get the big deal here. So, he posed as another person to give his company and himself some good press in a telephone interview. So what? And, if lying about whether he did it or not is what the big deal is all about, well, the hypocrisy is bleeding buckets from many in this thread given Hillary Clinton's REAL problems with lying and the FBI's investigation and the total lack of many in here saying a damn thing about it in numerous threads over numerous months that comes even close to the vitriol shown in this thread.

What a joke. There are a plethora of other subjects to rightly condemn Trump with... this ain't one of them.

The big deal is a character issue.............He's a serial liar...........Who in their right mind could trust him to be President?

The big deal is a character issue.............He's a serial liar...........Who in their right mind could trust him to be President?

Both Hillary and Trump are serial liars.

If Trump did it, and lets be honest this sounds like a classic Trump move, he should admit it.

I love the balls, the drive, the self confidence.

Nice turd polish.

Not really to the first part....very mildly to the second (mess with an ex) if the "messing" with was illegal in some fashion. Otherwise, that would be a big heap of "who cares" as it relates to her run for the Presidency
LOL. Ok, whatever you say. Only if it illegal, and no sweat she assumed alter egos as Trump did. News like that would roll off the back if it was about Hill. Uh huh.

The latter part would be an issue. Is there evidence that these spokespeople were threatening folks?
Perhaps you didn't read where one of these alter ego's John Barron, er Trump - lied under oath in court -- and, yes threatened people.

It was the case where Trump hired hundreds of illegal aliens to build up his tower, didn't pay them on board and shafted them up the ying yang.

Donald Trump Wronged Trump Tower Workers, American & Polish | National Review

Yeah, it's a reflection of character, but a rather idiotic one to focus on.

Cumulative effect. The lies come damn near every single day. Whoppers.

Meh? No biggie. Oooohhkay.

What's hilarious is watching you write this from a tone stand point as if I'm somehow a Trump supporter or haven't ravaged his character routinely on this forum.
My "tone standpoint" was me -- asking you a question.

Nice, using a deflecting posting to complain about deflection. Must be an old mouth-piece trick.

must be tough living in Texas and being a Cankles fan. :mrgreen:

must be tough living in Texas and being a Cankles fan. :mrgreen:

It's actually easy to live here. Most of the conservatives are so stupid they are easily fooled or used, when needed. Also, I live in a Mexican community; it's not difficult to find others who hate Trump and support Clinton. President Hillary Clinton, boy do I like the sound of that.

It's actually easy to live here. Most of the conservatives are so stupid they are easily fooled or used, when needed. Also, I live in a Mexican community; it's not difficult to find others who hate Trump and support Clinton. President Hillary Clinton, boy do I like the sound of that.

well it was said in the last election, the reason why so many hispanics voted for Obama was based on their desire for handouts. Seems like that is still true.

well it was said in the last election, the reason why so many hispanics voted for Obama was based on their desire for handouts. Seems like that is still true.

We are all going to raid your bank account! :lamo You rich people better shake in your boots! :lamo

LOL. Ok, whatever you say. Only if it illegal, and no sweat she assumed alter egos as Trump did. News like that would roll off the back if it was about Hill. Uh huh.

Perhaps you didn't read where one of these alter ego's John Barron, er Trump - lied under oath in court -- and, yes threatened people.

It was the case where Trump hired hundreds of illegal aliens to build up his tower, didn't pay them on board and shafted them up the ying yang.

Donald Trump Wronged Trump Tower Workers, American & Polish | National Review

Cumulative effect. The lies come damn near every single day. Whoppers.

Meh? No biggie. Oooohhkay.

My "tone standpoint" was me -- asking you a question.

This latest thing about Trump is rather small potatoes. I expect some real blockbuster stuff to come out about the Donald over the next six months.

We have not seen anything yet.

We are all going to raid your bank account! :lamo You rich people better shake in your boots! :lamo

I doubt you could find them. BTW are you a male or a female?

I doubt you could find them.

Raise your taxes enough and they will come out on their own.

BTW are you a male or a female?

I am a white, 64 year old man who married a Mexican (illegal) woman over 43 years ago. I am much more in tune to Mexican culture than I am conservative white culture, which I loathe.

Raise your taxes enough and they will come out on their own.

I am a white, 64 year old man who married a Mexican (illegal) woman over 43 years ago. I am much more in tune to Mexican culture than I am conservative white culture, which I loathe.

Interesting. why do you hate "conservative white culture"? are you worried someone might deport your wife? or are you on the dole?

Interesting. why do you hate "conservative white culture"? are you worried someone might deport your wife? or are you on the dole?

My wife is now a citizen. I grew up in the 50's and 60's and I know just how racist and bigoted the South can be, and I have endured the worst policies the republicans have to offer, I lived through Reagan. I am so glad this actor isn't president anymore.

My wife is now a citizen. I grew up in the 50's and 60's and I know just how racist and bigoted the South can be, and I have endured the worst policies the republicans have to offer, I lived through Reagan. I am so glad this actor isn't president anymore.

Well lets see what Reagan did to upset people

Cut taxes on the rich-I guess that really bothered the envious

Well lets see what Reagan did to upset people

Cut taxes on the rich-I guess that really bothered the envious

I am in favor of raising the taxes on the rich. I know that disappoints you, but you'll get over it.

Yeah, it's a reflection of character, but a rather idiotic one to focus on. What's hilarious is watching you write this from a tone stand point as if I'm somehow a Trump supporter or haven't ravaged his character routinely on this forum. I think Trumps character is rather crappy. But at the moment, this seems more like a big bag of weirdness and stupid as opposed to anything that would sway me in any fashion about voting for someone or not.

Trump did something weird in the 80's/90's, that was odd but not really harmful, and then when the media played "gotcha" games with him he acted indignant and said it didn't happen. A bunch of jacking off on all sides over something idiotic; meh.
That's not much of a defense for Mr Trump. Hell, Rachel Dolezal lied about something that was easily disprovable, yet she could claim good intentions where as The Donald cannot, and she got fired and disgraced for it.

As far as Trump goes, it's not so much this single incident, it's the growing list of examples that is growing into a definitive lifelong pattern. Brushing off the odd incident is one thing, turning a blind eye to the long list is another.

Why would it matter that she since became legalized? Should people just ignore that your wife broke the law? Why does it seem that liberals want to ignore immigration law? Look, I don't support the law as it is written either, but I fail to understand where liberals get off supporting people breaking the law.

Why would it matter that she since became legalized? Should people just ignore that your wife broke the law? Why does it seem that liberals want to ignore immigration law? Look, I don't support the law as it is written either, but I fail to understand where liberals get off supporting people breaking the law.

My wife was two years old when her parents brought her here. If you think she should be punished come here and take her to the authorities.:lamo

You are such a dick head!

One person lying does not justify or excuse another person lying.

Nor did I say that. I just don't think they are even close to comparable - I didn't kill that guy, versus, I didn't eat the last cracker. A lie is a lie, but when one is a breach of public trust and potentially a major breach of federal law, and the other is not even close to either of those, then they are not the same.

Back
Top Bottom